2020 G-7 To Be Held at Doral

Breaking: President Trump thumbs the left in the eye, Denizen freaks out.
Breaking: BluesLegend shoves his head further up Trump’s ass as he ignores Trump enriching himself even more at the tax payers expense.

Breaking : "Gator sticks his head in Pelosi's pussy".

Feel free to find a single post from me supporting or even saying a single good thing about her....nice try but you failed again little man

Stuff it dipshit, everyone here knows how you defend all llefty's.

break out a post of me doing it little man...you pussies make these accusations all the time and never once support them. So, put up or shut the hell up.

Stuff it punk, everyone here knows it.

Breaking: President Trump thumbs the left in the eye, Denizen freaks out.
Breaking: BluesLegend shoves his head further up Trump’s ass as he ignores Trump enriching himself even more at the tax payers expense.

Feel free to find a single post from me supporting or even saying a single good thing about her....nice try but you failed again little man

break out a post of me doing it little man...you pussies make these accusations all the time and never once support them. So, put up or shut the hell up.

How you doing there in Salt Lake son?

This is brilliant. It is all the Hate America, Hate Trump MEDIA (Democrats) will now talk about 24/7! Trump is playing CHESS and they are playing Go Fish!

Its not difficult to manipulate the Liberals, and President Trump gets a lot of enjoyment out of it.

This is what Trump likes to do, and do it with people a lot smarter than Sleepy Joe or Shifty Schiff the Pencil Necked Geek.

Vincent Kennedy McMahon is an actually friend of Mr. Trump, and is a 3rd generation Sports Entertainment executive.

Yet, Trump manipulated him in a well orchestrated plan for Monday Night Raw.

How do the libs think that Trump's deals for a lot greater stakes will turn out? The man wrote the Art of the Freaking Deal for goodness sakes.

Stuff it punk, everyone here knows it.

That is what I thought, all talk...no balls.

How you doing there in Salt Lake son?

Never been

Its not difficult to manipulate the Liberals, and President Trump gets a lot of enjoyment out of it.

you are the one's being manipulated.

Trump says he will hold the G7 at his resort and not make any money off of it and you all believe him and parrot the line like it came down from Moses himself.

Trump-Crook.jpg

Trump supporters logic

Hillary engages in self-dealing that benefits her financially: “Corrupt! Lock her up!”

Trump engages in self-dealing that benefits him financially: “You can do anything you want, messiah!”

Donald Trump has absolutely no shame.
Trump has identified that it does not look good to have the son of the VP on a board of a foreign compant making big bucks. I
Then he turns around and awards the contract to hold the G7 conference at one of his own resorts. Mulltiple millions of US tax payer dollars and foreign money pouring into his own business

He is in the middle of more problems than at any time of his Presidency; blow back fro his Syria decison, losing more manufacturing jobs, impeachment, staffers quitting, the wall is not being built and Mexico is definitely not paying for it,

Every decsion he makes is based on what is best for him. He has no shame.

I think he is mentally imbalanced.

Shut up and impeach him then.

The only thing Trump is hurting is pissed off liberals because Trump is doing PUBLICLY what they have only managed to do privately behind closed doors for years.

Trump: Good for business. Good for America.
This is the swampiest of the swamp. I thought you Trump minions elected Trump to drain the swamp. He has filled up with more bad shit than any previous President.
Have you heard of emoluments law?
Trump minions are the stupidest and most hypocritical beings on the planet.

MORON, Trump has already been cleared of the Emoluments Clause earlier this year. Try again.
No way, you cannot be this stupid.
It is like saying a person is found not guilty of robbing a bank. He then goes out and robs another bank and you say he has already been found not guilty of robbing a bank in the past so he cannot be charged with robbing this bank.
What a great example of the absolute stupidity of Trump minions.

Let me know when Trump is found guilty of violating the Emoluments Clause, rant all you want Derp but Trump isn't doing anything any different now than before that he was already cleared of any wrong doing of. :21:

Donald Trump has absolutely no shame.
Trump has identified that it does not look good to have the son of the VP on a board of a foreign compant making big bucks. I
Then he turns around and awards the contract to hold the G7 conference at one of his own resorts. Mulltiple millions of US tax payer dollars and foreign money pouring into his own business

He is in the middle of more problems than at any time of his Presidency; blow back fro his Syria decison, losing more manufacturing jobs, impeachment, staffers quitting, the wall is not being built and Mexico is definitely not paying for it,

Every decsion he makes is based on what is best for him. He has no shame.

I think he is mentally imbalanced.

The only thing Trump is hurting is pissed off liberals because Trump is doing PUBLICLY what they have only managed to do privately behind closed doors for years.

This is the swampiest of the swamp. I thought you Trump minions elected Trump to drain the swamp. He has filled up with more bad shit than any previous President.

MORON, Trump has already been cleared of the Emoluments Clause earlier this year. Try again.
It is like saying a person is found not guilty of robbing a bank. He then goes out and robs another bank and you say he has already been found not guilty of robbing a bank in the past so he cannot be charged with robbing this bank.

Let me know when Trump is found guilty of violating the Emoluments Clause, rant all you want Derp but Trump isn't doing anything any different now than before that he was already cleared of any wrong doing of. :21:
Excuse me, I didn'trealize you represent the DOJ and are able to predetermine anyone's guild before any type of legal proceedings.

Trump supporters logic

Hillary engages in self-dealing that benefits her financially: “Corrupt! Lock her up!”

Trump engages in self-dealing that benefits him financially: “You can do anything you want, messiah!”
How true. Has there ever been a more hypocritical, absolutely stupid group of people than the Trump minions.

Considering the fact that Mueller worked day and night for 2 years to look for anything incriminating Donald J Trump, and came up with nothing.

I'd say Trump is the most innocent President God ever created.
Even God screws up sometimes. And he defintely screwed up when he created Donald Trump. If Trump did not have Barr running the justice department, Trump would be on trial for obstruction of justice.
They spent many years trying to convict OJ Simpson.

Considering the fact that Mueller worked day and night for 2 years to look for anything incriminating Donald J Trump, and came up with nothing.

I'd say Trump is the most innocent President God ever created.
Even God screws up sometimes. And he defintely screwed up when he created Donald Trump. If Trump did not have Barr running the justice department, Trump would be on trial for obstruction of justice.
They spent many years trying to convict OJ Simpson.
actually God did not screw up. He created a perfect human being in baby Donny Trump. Then in the real world little Donny's dad and Roy Cohen really screwed little Donny up.

This is brilliant. It is all the Hate America, Hate Trump MEDIA (Democrats) will now talk about 24/7! Trump is playing CHESS and they are playing Go Fish!
To love the USA is to hate what Trump is trying to do to our wonderful country.

Excuse me, I didn'trealize you represent the DOJ and are able to predetermine anyone's guild before any type of legal proceedings.

WHY NOT? Obumma did it when the IRS investigation was underway and wasn't even half concluded about Lois Lerner, et al, and Obumma stepped in to state unequivocally that "no corruption, not even a hint" would be found! How could he know?! Some consider that, speaking about an ongoing investigation, to be tampering, almost as bad as an attorney general meeting privately on the tarmac of an airport in secret with a man while his wife is under investigation for felonies!!!

Degree of DOJ or DNC interest in Obumma tampering? Zero.
Number of DOJ or DNC investigations of Loretta Lynch? Zero.
Number of investigations and accusations into Trump so far for everything from his toothpaste to what brand TP he uses? So far, about 65.

Democrats are 0-1 against Trump. 0-2 if you include Mueller. Soon to be 0-3 with their impeachment crap.
Next year, it will be 0-4.

WHY NOT? Obumma did it when the IRS investigation was underway and wasn't even half concluded about Lois Lerner, et al, and Obumma stepped in to state unequivocally that "no corruption, not even a hint" would be found! How could he know?! Some consider that, speaking about an ongoing investigation, to be tampering, almost as bad as an attorney general meeting privately on the tarmac of an airport in secret with a man while his wife is under investigation for felonies!!!

Number of investigations and accusations into Trump so far for everything from his toothpaste to what brand TP he uses? So far, about 65.

Democrats are 0-1 against Trump. 0-2 if you include Mueller. Soon to be 0-3 with their impeachment crap.
When the President is a crook you would expect many more investigations.
Trump and Trump corporations were involved in over 3500 legal proceedings before Trump was elected President. More than all Presidents added together.

When the President is a crook you would expect many more investigations.
Trump and Trump corporations were involved in over 3500 legal proceedings before Trump was elected President. More than all Presidents added together.

Hillary Clinton was a big boss at Walmart, and they had quite a few legal proceedings during her tenure there, directing the operation.

What's the problem with Doral?

Doral is a beautiful, perfect place!

gI2K1L1.jpg

Forum List

Back