2020 G-7 To Be Held at Doral

ERMAHGERD!

EMOLUMENTS!!!

IMPEACH NOW!!!!!

tumblr_m2ymj4izKn1qedb29o1_500.gif

Welp, It's the fucking truth, dip shit. Go back to trolling.

View attachment 284953
Oddscrotum is at loss for words. It does not take much because his vocabulary is very limited. Like all Trump minions you go to name calling, swearing and use of crazy images.
The Trump minions are quite a group.
If we want to make the US a smarter and better place for all to live we ship them all to Russia with their messiah, Trump.
Make your move.

Since Doral is the absolute best ever how many G7/G8 conferences have been held there?

The liberal regime previously in charge had a bug up their ass about President Trump.

Since Trump was blackballed, none.

But now, the international VIP's are going to see real American hospitality.
Trump was not President then. Why didn't Republicans go there?

So, you will just believe Trump what cost is? You are quite the fool.

How would a resort calculate the cost of a room? Would they look at their overall operating cost & divide it by the number of typically rented rooms? They then know what occupancy is needed to break even.

So Trump will pack his resort mid week & even his he charged that calculated cost, he will make millions. Jus t on the rooms.

Furthermore, he sent his man to tell us that Trump's Doral Resort is the best resort in the US to have a conference. Free advertising. Free advertising with every news story.

He'll probably charge his other guests double or more as he parades foreign leaders around.

Trump will once again fuck over America to pocket money like the greedy fast ass bastard he has always been.

Since Doral is the absolute best ever how many G7/G8 conferences have been held there?
Please direct your questions to the White House as for they said it will cost less money to do it there than anywhere else as a taxpayer I’m happy with that

do you always believe what the government tells you?
Huh

Which word was confusing for you?
The governments not telling me this Trump is telling me this I trust Trump
You trust Trump? The man lies every fucking day.

Are they all staying there for free? Are all the food and drinks free?

Supossedly at cost so not free but no profit in it. So not losing money but not making any either.

And I have some very nice ocean front property in Missouri I can sell you for a great price
I bet you do buddy when you come up with some evidence please share
So, you will just believe Trump what cost is? You are quite the fool.

How would a resort calculate the cost of a room? Would they look at their overall operating cost & divide it by the number of typically rented rooms? They then know what occupancy is needed to break even.

So Trump will pack his resort mid week & even his he charged that calculated cost, he will make millions. Jus t on the rooms.

Furthermore, he sent his man to tell us that Trump's Doral Resort is the best resort in the US to have a conference. Free advertising. Free advertising with every news story.

He'll probably charge his other guests double or more as he parades foreign leaders around.

Trump will once again fuck over America to pocket money like the greedy fast ass bastard he has always been.

Please direct your questions to the White House as for they said it will cost less money to do it there than anywhere else as a taxpayer I’m happy with that

Lets see that.

Trump will make money yet again from one of his decisions.

The alternative democrat meltdown is:

Trump owns several world class resorts yet chose to host the G7 at a competitor's property. What does he know about his sub par properties that we don't. He must be hiding something. He could have offered Doral in Miami and showcased not only the 5 star property but the state as well. Congress needs to investigate.

The liberal regime previously in charge had a bug up their ass about President Trump.

Since Trump was blackballed, none.

But now, the international VIP's are going to see real American hospitality.
Trump was not President then. Why didn't Republicans go there?

Both the liberals as well as the Bush Family have a bug up their asses about the Trumpster. Remember that the Bush Family voted for the Clintons. I wonder what the libs would do if President Trump followed through on their promise and deported George W. Bush to The Hague to face war crimes charges? I bet they would walk back all the bad things they said about Dubya.

Donald Trump has absolutely no shame.
Trump has identified that it does not look good to have the son of the VP on a board of a foreign compant making big bucks. I
Then he turns around and awards the contract to hold the G7 conference at one of his own resorts. Mulltiple millions of US tax payer dollars and foreign money pouring into his own business

He is in the middle of more problems than at any time of his Presidency; blow back fro his Syria decison, losing more manufacturing jobs, impeachment, staffers quitting, the wall is not being built and Mexico is definitely not paying for it,

Every decsion he makes is based on what is best for him. He has no shame.

I think he is mentally imbalanced.
Na, not really
Quit crying
You Trump minions piss and moan over everything Clinton, Obama and Biden has done or is doing.
I cry much less than the average Trump minion. Plus, it is my thread and I will cry if I want to.

ERMAHGERD!

EMOLUMENTS!!!

IMPEACH NOW!!!!!

tumblr_m2ymj4izKn1qedb29o1_500.gif

Welp, It's the fucking truth, dip shit. Go back to trolling.

View attachment 284953
Oddscrotum is at loss for words. It does not take much because his vocabulary is very limited. Like all Trump minions you go to name calling, swearing and use of crazy images.
The Trump minions are quite a group.
If we want to make the US a smarter and better place for all to live we ship them all to Russia with their messiah, Trump.
Make your move.
A one way plane ticket to Moscow is in the mail. Pack a lunch because you will be flying Aeroflot, no service.

Trump has identified that it does not look good to have the son of the VP on a board of a foreign compant making big bucks. I
Then he turns around and awards the contract to hold the G7 conference at one of his own resorts. Mulltiple millions of US tax payer dollars and foreign money pouring into his own business

He is in the middle of more problems than at any time of his Presidency; blow back fro his Syria decison, losing more manufacturing jobs, impeachment, staffers quitting, the wall is not being built and Mexico is definitely not paying for it,

Na, not really
Quit crying
You Trump minions piss and moan over everything Clinton, Obama and Biden has done or is doing.
I cry much less than the average Trump minion. Plus, it is my thread and I will cry if I want to.

Here's the real point, EM.

America has a chance to celebrate this summit at Doral, one of the finest resorts in the country at cost. Further, its a resort which is well known by these foreign despots to be owned by President Trump, elevating his stature among these leaders who will recognize our #1 position in the world. This will help get a lot better deal from these folks.

Na, not really
Quit crying

Here's the real point, EM.

America has a chance to celebrate this summit at Doral, one of the finest resorts in the country at cost. Further, its a resort which is well known by these foreign despots to be owned by President Trump, elevating his stature among these leaders who will recognize our #1 position in the world. This will help get a lot better deal from these folks.
Disagree,
Hunter Biden should have never taken a job in the Ukraine because of the appearance of impropriety.
Trump should not push our tax payer dollars toward his own property because of the appearance of impropriety.
This reinforces Trump's reputation of using his office to benefit his businesses. Do not throw gas on the fire. Trump has too many fires going on as it is. I think that is one reason he chose Doral, started another fire to take attention off his many other fires.

Trump isn't making any money from the G7. He is hosting the G7 at Doral to goose the democommiecrats into more hysteria. The crazier Trump can make the democommiecrats the less those same democommiecrats pay attention to their own candidates and the more those candidates are silenced.

Are they all staying there for free? Are all the food and drinks free?
Sure ,,we all know how generous a man trump is ,,,,all his life ,,,Don't we??
He gives away $400,000 a month
are you sure?
His charitable giving foundation was found to be a scam funneling money to Trump and providing Trump with underserved tax write-offs.
It is in the courts, currently.

Tell us all about the Clinton foundation again!

Sure. It's got the highest rating for a charity. The lowest advisory concern. On Charity Navigator

Charity Navigator - Rating for The Clinton Foundation

They have nearly the highest rating on Glass Door.

https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Clinton-Foundation-Reviews-E230271.htm

They get the top rating on Charity Watch.

https://www.charitywatch.org/charities/clinton-foundation

Meanwhile so much theft and crime at the trump charity, it was investigated and found to be so bad that they were forced to close the charity with trump being banned from being on any charity board for a decade. I think his children are included in that ban.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...3f5030-021b-11e9-9122-82e98f91ee6f_story.html

Judge signs off on shutdown of Trump Foundation after ‘pattern of illegality’

Here's what Charity Navigator has on trump's charity. The highest rate of concern advisory with the lowest rating as a charity.

Charity Navigator - CN Advisory of Donald J. Trump Foundation

People like you can lie about the Clinton Foundation but they get only high rankings. They have not been forced to shutdown by a judge and they have not been banned from being on a charity board for a decade.

Last edited:
Huh? Photo shopped

dumb fuck, the site puts a time stamp when you make an edit...just admit you made a typo and move on.

View attachment 284964
You are one of the better Photoshopers I ever met

it is there for everyone to see...but please keep being a dishonest fuck...that just makes every other post you ever make even more meaningless.

View attachment 284966
I’m giving you a compliment you are one of the greatest photo shoppers I’ve ever met

and you are one of the most dishonest people on this forum.

The person you replied to is a russian bot.

Trump isn't making any money from the G7. He is hosting the G7 at Doral to goose the democommiecrats into more hysteria. The crazier Trump can make the democommiecrats the less those same democommiecrats pay attention to their own candidates and the more those candidates are silenced.
Trump is more concerned about "goosing", intimidating, retalitating against every human being that does not kiss his ass, than running the country. Trump's litmus test is not whether you are a Democrat or Republican. It is if you kiss his ass. Tipsy is a big time Trump ass kisser.
May I remind you that Trump has dictator envy of two Communist leaders, Putin and Kim Jong Un.
Communism mandates kissing the leaders ass just like Trump does.

Forum List

Back