2020 G-7 To Be Held at Doral

Trump isn't making any money from the G7.

Come on, you are not really that stupid, are you?
Any evidence?

Well yes, every post you make is evidence you are that stupid. But I was not talking to you this time
So no evidence just attacking our president you should be taken for a walk
Donald Trump does nothing that does not benefit him through more money and more power. His closest allies know this. You are beyond Stupid if you do not think Trump will gain on holding the G-7 at Doral. The exposure it will provide the resort is the equivalent of millions of dollars in ads

Trump isn't making any money from the G7.

Any evidence?

Well yes, every post you make is evidence you are that stupid. But I was not talking to you this time
Donald Trump does nothing that does not benefit him through more money and more power. His closest allies know this. You are beyond Stupid if you do not think Trump will gain on holding the G-7 at Doral. The exposure it will provide the resort is the equivalent of millions of dollars in ads
All you’re doing is attacking the President of the United States you’re providing no substance you’re angry or bitter you’re pissed because he successful and you’re not gonna win in 2020 grow up

ERMAHGERD!

EMOLUMENTS!!!

IMPEACH NOW!!!!!

tumblr_m2ymj4izKn1qedb29o1_500.gif

Welp, It's the fucking truth, dip shit. Go back to trolling.

View attachment 284953
Oddscrotum is at loss for words. It does not take much because his vocabulary is very limited. Like all Trump minions you go to name calling, swearing and use of crazy images.
The Trump minions are quite a group.
If we want to make the US a smarter and better place for all to live we ship them all to Russia with their messiah, Trump.
Make your move.
A one way plane ticket to Moscow is in the mail. Pack a lunch because you will be flying Aeroflot, no service.
It would be much better to have the Russians come here and eliminate a mutual enemy, the democrats.

Another bit of info Trump bought that golf course out of bankruptcy fot 150 million Borrowed 125 million from Deutch bank No American bank would lend the crook a ZOO

View attachment 284953
Oddscrotum is at loss for words. It does not take much because his vocabulary is very limited. Like all Trump minions you go to name calling, swearing and use of crazy images.
If we want to make the US a smarter and better place for all to live we ship them all to Russia with their messiah, Trump.
Make your move.
A one way plane ticket to Moscow is in the mail. Pack a lunch because you will be flying Aeroflot, no service.
It would be much better to have the Russians come here and eliminate a mutual enemy, the democrats.
I have a great answer for you but I don't want to anger my Jewish friend Defiler

View attachment 284953
Make your move.
typsy you'd be a great candidate for soylant green I'd throw up

Any evidence?

All you’re doing is attacking the President of the United States you’re providing no substance you’re angry or bitter you’re pissed because he successful and you’re not gonna win in 2020 grow up
Sir, you need to do the growing up. I have been very specific on why I do not like Donald Trump. Issues aside, my main concern is his lack of morality and ethics along with suffering from extreme narcissism. Many say politics is full of the immoral and unethical which is true. But there has never been any President close to Trump when it comes to being unethical and immoral. The biggest problem is his narcissism. It has driven him to do everything possible to obliterate anyone or anything that gets in the way of what he wants to do. That ultimately results in crushing the foundation of our Republic, the separation of power. The very thing our founding Fathers were most concerned with. An all powerful President that would resemble a King rather than a President who shares power with two other branches of the government.

I feel those who support Trump are supporting immorality to it's highest extent but more importantly they support overriding the basic principles of our Constitution, separation of power.
Shame on you.

Any evidence?

Sir, you need to do the growing up. I have been very specific on why I do not like Donald Trump. Issues aside, my main concern is his lack of morality and ethics along with suffering from extreme narcissism. Many say politics is full of the immoral and unethical which is true. But there has never been any President close to Trump when it comes to being unethical and immoral. The biggest problem is his narcissism. It has driven him to do everything possible to obliterate anyone or anything that gets in the way of what he wants to do. That ultimately results in crushing the foundation of our Republic, the separation of power. The very thing our founding Fathers were most concerned with. An all powerful President that would resemble a King rather than a President who shares power with two other branches of the government.

I feel those who support Trump are supporting immorality to it's highest extent but more importantly they support overriding the basic principles of our Constitution, separation of power.
Shame on you.

You should probably be working with the Democrats to get a serious candidate to run against our President, if you think he is such a danger.

All the D's have in the field now are extremists who wouldn't be worthy of my vote under any circumstance.

Donald Trump has absolutely no shame.
Trump has identified that it does not look good to have the son of the VP on a board of a foreign compant making big bucks. I
Then he turns around and awards the contract to hold the G7 conference at one of his own resorts. Mulltiple millions of US tax payer dollars and foreign money pouring into his own business

He is in the middle of more problems than at any time of his Presidency; blow back fro his Syria decison, losing more manufacturing jobs, impeachment, staffers quitting, the wall is not being built and Mexico is definitely not paying for it,

Every decsion he makes is based on what is best for him. He has no shame.

I think he is mentally imbalanced.

Trump got his wealth BEFORE he was in politics. Biden got his FROM politics.

BIG DIFFERENCE.

Trump has identified that it does not look good to have the son of the VP on a board of a foreign compant making big bucks. I
Then he turns around and awards the contract to hold the G7 conference at one of his own resorts. Mulltiple millions of US tax payer dollars and foreign money pouring into his own business

He is in the middle of more problems than at any time of his Presidency; blow back fro his Syria decison, losing more manufacturing jobs, impeachment, staffers quitting, the wall is not being built and Mexico is definitely not paying for it,

Na, not really
Quit crying
You Trump minions piss and moan over everything Clinton, Obama and Biden has done or is doing.
I cry much less than the average Trump minion. Plus, it is my thread and I will cry if I want to.
:CryingCow:

Shame on you.

You should probably be working with the Democrats to get a serious candidate to run against our President, if you think he is such a danger.

All the D's have in the field now are extremists who wouldn't be worthy of my vote under any circumstance.
I do not totally disagree with you. I am not a fan of any of the top 3 Democratic candidates. But I will vote for any of them over Trump.

I am totally baffled that Trump has a chance for a second term. A far left Democratic candidate will improve his chances in my opinion.

BIG DIFFERENCE.
The way Trump got is money is nothing to tout.
He inherited a ton of money and then used the same lack of morality and ethics, he uses in politics, to earn more money leaving many people and businesses losing big time while Trump gained from their loses. Trump is never happy with a win win situation. To make his win satisfying he needs someone else to lose. Good leaders in business and politics work toward win win situations.
The vast majority of successful businessmen are not as ruthless. immoral and unethical as Trump.
Biden has not made a ton of money from his politics but allowing his son to be on the board of a Ukrainian energy company while he over saw Ukraine's transition to new leadership was butt stupid.
If Trump was not desperate to bring Biden down he would probably give Biden a high five for facilitating his son make big bucks.That was a Donald Trump move all the way.

Na, not really
Quit crying
You Trump minions piss and moan over everything Clinton, Obama and Biden has done or is doing.
I cry much less than the average Trump minion. Plus, it is my thread and I will cry if I want to.
Well Rusty, is the best you can do is a cartoon of a cow crying. How about a counter argument, you woos.

Na, not really
Quit crying
Well Rusty, is the best you can do is a cartoon of a cow crying. How about a counter argument, you woos.
Political correctness has made you fucking retarded

Na, not really
Quit crying
Political correctness has made you fucking retarded
Oh come on Rusty, that is worse than your first reply. I know you can do better, or maybe you cannot.

BIG DIFFERENCE.
He inherited a ton of money and then used the same lack of morality and ethics, he uses in politics, to earn more money leaving many people and businesses losing big time while Trump gained from their loses. Trump is never happy with a win win situation. To make his win satisfying he needs someone else to lose. Good leaders in business and politics work toward win win situations.
The vast majority of successful businessmen are not as ruthless. immoral and unethical as Trump.
Biden has not made a ton of money from his politics but allowing his son to be on the board of a Ukrainian energy company while he over saw Ukraine's transition to new leadership was butt stupid.
If Trump was not desperate to bring Biden down he would probably give Biden a high five for facilitating his son make big bucks.That was a Donald Trump move all the way.

And Biden got rich off the taxpayers dime and by selling himself out with his son in the Ukraine. So try not to lecture me on how corrupt Trump is.

BIG DIFFERENCE.

And Biden got rich off the taxpayers dime and by selling himself out with his son in the Ukraine. So try not to lecture me on how corrupt Trump is.
It is amazing that anyone needs to tell you that Trump is corrupt. If you you do not realize that Trump is corrupt you are corrupt or very stupid or both.

Na, not really
Quit crying

Here's the real point, EM.

America has a chance to celebrate this summit at Doral, one of the finest resorts in the country at cost. Further, its a resort which is well known by these foreign despots to be owned by President Trump, elevating his stature among these leaders who will recognize our #1 position in the world. This will help get a lot better deal from these folks.
Disagree,
Hunter Biden should have never taken a job in the Ukraine because of the appearance of impropriety.
Trump should not push our tax payer dollars toward his own property because of the appearance of impropriety.
This reinforces Trump's reputation of using his office to benefit his businesses. Do not throw gas on the fire. Trump has too many fires going on as it is. I think that is one reason he chose Doral, started another fire to take attention off his many other fires.
"HE" didn't choose Doral...Don't you even know how these sites are chosen?

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back