2023 MLB season

I have MLB full TV package, all games but local games if televised? This game Blacked out on my phone? Maybe it ended when the playoffs started? I don't read fine print anymore.

COX TV online....blacked out unless I am using home WIFI? Way to drum up interest for the working folk MLB! I guess I may be within TX blackout range? which is? 1500 miles?

I would like the Astros to win it, but if I had to pick a winner it would be Atl or the dodgers

Last edited:
It has been a minute since the Twins won a playoff series, they broke the longest drought in winning a game when reaching the playoffs (2004) yesterday and are leading the Blue Jays in the 6th. Go Twinkies!

It was 4-3 at MIL. I had MIL over 3.5 runs. Bases loaded, Batter hit! whooppee I win my bet (a run forced in).
Then I jumped in again at over 5.5 runs (only needed two more runs or so I thought).
Hit Batter went to Replay, BUZZZZ, runner back to third. I lost both bets as MIL never got over 3 runs.

But I also took AZ over 5.5 runs so I got a little bit of losses back. Let this be a lesson to us all.....wait for the event to finish.

I like all the WC teams so I am not betting teams. But when I bet OVER on runs.....I am sort of betting teams? Thinking they are good or something subconsciously.

TB over 3.5 LOSS. TX Under 3.5 loss. I had it backwards. I looked at Ovaldi last three starts and he was rocked. Effin had been good. ARG!

I am becoming Desperate. TOR got nothing out of bases loaded. Double play ball killed it. ARG!!! Yes I took TOR over 3.5 runs.

AND MIN over 3.5 runs. They only have 2 runs!!! Double ARG. I need two more in 4 innings.....12 more outs to play with. ARG!!

I hope you realize that I am aware playoff pitching is tough. Hard to score 4 runs. But most of these games they have all had shots at it. MIL had it and lost it on replay! Defense killed other chances. Longoria twice!

Also there is no payback at 2 or 3 runs. You might as well not bet if you have to bet $10 to win $3.59. If they go way over you feel stupider.

AZ just cashed. Thank the Lord for one!
Come on MIL. 2 more.

Looks like all four of the wild card series are going to end with 2-0 sweeps. Do I recall correctly that Tampa Bay started the season with a shitload of consecutive wins, and they finished with a terrific record. Gonzo in two games, apparently.

Looks like all four of the wild card series are going to end with 2-0 sweeps. Do I recall correctly that Tampa Bay started the season with a shitload of consecutive wins, and they finished with a terrific record. Gonzo in two games, apparently.
tampa has been swept in the WC game 3 straight years now....

My Marlins are also out. That leaves me with the Braves against the Phillies it should be a good series. The Twins used to do spring training games in my home town so I keep up with them as well.

It was very interesting that every series ended up in a sweep.

Of all of them I think Tampa Bay was the biggest surprise swept at home. Even though the Rangers were in first place in their division for 160 days this year, it’s still a surprise to see this happened to the Devil rays.

I have MLB full TV package, all games but local games if televised? This game Blacked out on my phone? Maybe it ended when the playoffs started? I don't read fine print anymore.

COX TV online....blacked out unless I am using home WIFI? Way to drum up interest for the working folk MLB! I guess I may be within TX blackout range? which is? 1500 miles?
Google MLB webcast. Not always the best reception, but still

Chapman might be the guy to watch out for in the playoffs this year. Trying to make a comeback with the Rangers.

I would like the Astros to win it, but if I had to pick a winner it would be Atl or the dodgers
The Dodgers and the braves are the top teams for sure. I have a strange feeling that Philadelphia’s going to beat Atlanta. It seems like Philadelphia is the toughest place to play at and they have a pretty strong hit lineup of Schwarber, Harper, and some of the other players.

It was 4-3 at MIL. I had MIL over 3.5 runs. Bases loaded, Batter hit! whooppee I win my bet (a run forced in).
Then I jumped in again at over 5.5 runs (only needed two more runs or so I thought).
Hit Batter went to Replay, BUZZZZ, runner back to third. I lost both bets as MIL never got over 3 runs.

But I also took AZ over 5.5 runs so I got a little bit of losses back. Let this be a lesson to us all.....wait for the event to finish.
That was a very dramatic game two for sure. So much going on with the call being overturned, and then Longoria making the incredible double play.

Yeah, something like at least 20 games in a row won by Tampa Bay earlier in the year.

But it’s a 162 games season. And everybody was very surprised to see the Orioles win the division, but they earned it.

Forum List

Back