2024 prediction.

Do you actually attempt to be more stupid with each post, duck? I have to say that if that is your intent, you are succeeding beyond all expectations.
Instances such as Trump ranting on about him being better looking than Kamawla, could diminish Trump's appeal to a point at which he will realize that he can't win!

Then he could ask his supporters to take control of the situation and decide 'for' him before the election. It's all quite feasible and possible if Trump owns the military.

That's all I can quack at you until we renegotiate our agreement on discussing ideas with you.
cak, cak, cak, cak, cak! lunch time in the reeds today!

But the polls are biased towards the left. When Trump wins, we the people of the United States will sigh a breath of relief as we won't face World War III. If Kamala wins, I will be like "this world is doomed for nuclear annihilation".
Excellent point!

Floyd didn't die of fentanyl no matter what they tell you at stormfront.. Nobody attacked cities. And what did happen was because of things that actually occurred, not an imaginary stolen election. So you really need to stop trying to compare the two things in your whataboutisms. Because you MAGGATTS attacked the capital for nothing. You were told an election was stolen by a delusional nutjob who made it up.
Never been to that site.

Forum List

Back