2024 prediction.

If those uncivilized Maga people succeed in getting Trump re-elected, the Harris camp will burn cities to the gound. Because keeping the country civilized is what the are all about! Wait for it.

It was you Crybaby Losers who attacked our Capitol

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
If those uncivilized Maga people succeed in getting Trump re-elected, the Harris camp will burn cities to the gound. Because keeping the country civilized is what the are all about! Wait for it.
tRump cannot win. He already knows it. That's why he is not longer campaigning.

Who attacked the cities after the "mostly peaceful protests" of the George Floyd Fentanyl death? Floyd was reported to police by black businesses owners.

Wasn’t the Democrats

It was Trump who fired up the mobs

It's suddenly become more possible that Trump might choose to not wait for the election!

He has the Scotus but does he have the military too? Foreigners probably won't go that far yet, but it really is possible in America now, with the political climate change.

For example: Trump has ranted on for minutes on him being better looking than Kamawla! Anything is possible!!

Who attacked the cities after the "mostly peaceful protests" of the George Floyd Fentanyl death? Floyd was reported to police by black businesses owners.
Floyd didn't die of fentanyl no matter what they tell you at stormfront.. Nobody attacked cities. And what did happen was because of things that actually occurred, not an imaginary stolen election. So you really need to stop trying to compare the two things in your whataboutisms. Because you MAGGATTS attacked the capital for nothing. You were told an election was stolen by a delusional nutjob who made it up.

Biden is president. He has immunity. He can arrest and detain Trump if Trump tries to threaten something.

Satire??

No! America 2024.

transfreak created waltz.jpg

Floyd didn't die of fentanyl no matter what they tell you at stormfront.. Nobody attacked cities. And what did happen was because of things that actually occurred, not an imaginary stolen election. So you really need to stop trying to compare the two things in your whataboutisms. Because you MAGGATTS attacked the capital for nothing. You were told an election was stolen by a delusional nutjob who made it up.

I generally agree with this black racist, with the exception of the fentanyl claim. How do we know this, black racist? It may be your negro blood is tainting your thinking.

whataboutisms?

I like that! Maybe Kamalea will make you her press secretary if you go trans IM2!

DEI.jpg

2024 Prediction

Trump will lose Bigly
Trump will pout
Trump will make up a lie that he really won
MAGA will believe Trumps lies
MAGA will attack the Capitol again

I generally agree with this black racist, with the exception of the fentanyl claim. How do we know this, black racist? It may be your negro blood is tainting your thinking.

whataboutisms?

I like that! Maybe Kamalea will make you her press secretary if you go trans IM2!

View attachment 997631
There are no black racists here. We know foyd didn't die of a Fetanyl overdose because the ME said he didn't die of a fentanyl overdose. Only white racists who like seeing police murder blacks keep repeating that lie.

It's suddenly become more possible that Trump might choose to not wait for the election!

He has the Scotus but does he have the military too? Foreigners probably won't go that far yet, but it really is possible in America now, with the political climate change.

For example: Trump has ranted on for minutes on him being better looking than Kamawla! Anything is possible!!
Do you actually attempt to be more stupid with each post, duck? I have to say that if that is your intent, you are succeeding beyond all expectations.

2024 Prediction

Trump will lose Bigly
Trump will pout
Trump will make up a lie that he really won
MAGA will believe Trumps lies
MAGA will attack the Capitol again
But the polls are biased towards the left. When Trump wins, we the people of the United States will sigh a breath of relief as we won't face World War III. If Kamala wins, I will be like "this world is doomed for nuclear annihilation".

Forum List

Back