🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

208 House Republicans Vote Against Bill To Combat Neo-Nazis In Military/Law Enforcement

"As part of the annual defense spending bill (National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2022), the House approved an amendment requiring government officials to report instances of white supremacy and neo-Nazi activity in uniformed services and federal law enforcement. The amendment was approved in a party-line 218-208 vote. The measure calls for the FBI director, secretary of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the secretary of Defense to publish a report detailing white supremacist and neo-Nazi activity within their ranks. The report must disclose the number of people who were discharged from uniformed services or law enforcement because of situations involving white supremacy and neo-Nazi activity."

Serious question here....isn't it a good thing to not have Neo-Nazis and white supremacists in positions of law enforcement?? I mean, isn't there a historical track record of how bad things can be for everyday citizens if outright white supremacists are in positions of the public trust, like law enforcement? Why is this a bad thing?

Hell, if you come across an FBI agent who is a neo-Nazi or a racist cop who is a white supremacist, why be triggered about it? Just call them Democrats, whatever, but purging them from law enforcement should still be a good thing, right??
I dont blame them. You fucking FREAKS call EVERYTHING white supremacy.
Hey, where was your thread about dems blocking an amendment to increase the sentence of convicted child traffickers? :dunno:

What if you believe in being gay and serving your country?

Do you punish that??

Funny how you cucks were more adamant about purging gays from the military but not Neo-Nazis...
We don't ask that either.... do you want to set precedent?....

What if you believe in being gay and serving your country?

Do you punish that??

Funny how you cucks were more adamant about purging gays from the military but not Neo-Nazis...
Just pack up and move to China... you will be very happy there....

Being gay isn’t illegal though, so you’re argument falls flat on its face.
Not anymore....no thanks to Conservatives by the way...

But.....I expect that may change if your buddy Clarence has a say...

Why are Conservatives always lagging behind on ending discrimination -- that they always rely on liberals to do it for them -- but want us to believe they are against discrimination??

Just pack up and move to China... you will be very happy there....
Nope, I am proud to be an American...where my people like my Grandfather went overseas to kill nazis while still being treated like second class at home...in fact, I believe they are even more patriotic than morons like you because they wouldn't be coddling Nazis in our own military like you are now...

R_00.rac008 (51).jpg

Nope, I am proud to be an American...where my people like my Grandfather went overseas to kill nazis while still being treated like second class at home...in fact, I believe they are even more patriotic than morons like you because they wouldn't be coddling Nazis in our own military like you are now...

View attachment 670228
I bet he would disagree with you today....

Cool story. So you can join up now. Why haven’t you?
I am not gay, but I am glad brave men and women who are gay are no longer banned by insecure cucks like you from serving their country....

I mean, it wasn't that long ago that insecure cucks of the past had to get over black people serving in the military....

why do Conservatives have such a long history of banning people from things?? Well, banning everyone except white men....especially, Neo-Nazis...

I am not gay, but I am glad brave men and women who are gay are no longer banned by insecure cucks like you from serving their country....

I mean, it wasn't that long ago that insecure cucks of the past had to get over black people serving in the military....

why do Conservatives have such a long history of banning people from things?? Well, banning everyone except white men....especially, Neo-Nazis...
Maybe you should stop living in the past....

Nope....he wouldn't

He is 95 years old and very much able to voice his opinion....

Tell me why you defend Nazis so much?
I defend freedom and I believe in the Bill of Rights..... We don't punish folks who have done nothing but think bad thoughts... if we punished folks for their beliefs we would all be in prison.... especially you....

They were never “banned”. Most people knew who the gays were during the “don’t ask don’t tell” era. Guess what? No one gave a fuck. As long as they didn’t run around like idiots bragging about it, no one cared.

But, you never served so you wouldn’t know.

So in a case where a country minding their own business is invaded by the other country -- chances are -- whatever the invading country says about the country they are invading -- is lies...

Very often, yes. But Ukraine's neo-Nazi problem, and it's legalized homophobia are well documented in the American media, going back at least 10 years, right up until Joe Biden invited Putin to invade them, then, suspiciously, the corporate media stopped talking about Ukrainian nazism, corruption, and anti-LGBT policy.

Maybe you should stop living in the past....
This is from the present

ErIiuqXXMAEcPiA.png

These are Neo-Nazis who felt comfortable enough to storm the capitol along side "patriots" because they were confident those patriots would have no problem with their Neo-Nazi'ness....
This is why Neo-Nazis always end up feeling very comfortable at right-wing events...its almost like they "welcomed" there...strange...it makes sense now because you yourself said you want Nazis to feel comfortable...especially in the military...so cool....
R_00.rac008 (50).jpg

"As part of the annual defense spending bill (National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2022), the House approved an amendment requiring government officials to report instances of white supremacy and neo-Nazi activity in uniformed services and federal law enforcement. The amendment was approved in a party-line 218-208 vote. The measure calls for the FBI director, secretary of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the secretary of Defense to publish a report detailing white supremacist and neo-Nazi activity within their ranks. The report must disclose the number of people who were discharged from uniformed services or law enforcement because of situations involving white supremacy and neo-Nazi activity."

Serious question here....isn't it a good thing to not have Neo-Nazis and white supremacists in positions of law enforcement?? I mean, isn't there a historical track record of how bad things can be for everyday citizens if outright white supremacists are in positions of the public trust, like law enforcement? Why is this a bad thing?

Hell, if you come across an FBI agent who is a neo-Nazi or a racist cop who is a white supremacist, why be triggered about it? Just call them Democrats, whatever, but purging them from law enforcement should still be a good thing, right??
It was already against the UCMJ to be a member of one of these groups and be in the military and grounds for separation under Article 134. I assume the same applies for law enforcement. Laws like this are just useless headline grabbing efforts. If this were truly and issue pass a bill specifically addressing it. Though you wouldnt need to the President could just issue an order, or direct the Sec Def to that is that. The DOJ or head of individual federal law enforcement arms could issue the same regulation at the direction of the President.

So sure it is a good thing to not have neo nazi's in the military or law enforcement. We just didnt need the Congress to put it in the Defense Appropriations bill to know this or get them out. Not that we were allowing them in on purpose to begin with. Why dont they do some other useless thing like rename a post office or something it will have as much effect on this issue as the provision in the DA Bill.

Forum List

Back