21% of Muslim Americans say there is a lot or fair amount of support....

EdwardBaiamonte

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2011
for Muslim extremism in America. Should we ignore this and let them load our airplanes etc etc?
I'd guess if you polled Japanese Americans in 1941 0% would have said there was support for Japanese extremism.

Last edited:
We have to take steps to protect our citizens, without worrying about defending muslims. We don't need to deny them access to transportation but we damn sure should be giving them extra scrutiny in situations like boarding airplanes.

Too many things ...near or food, drugs, water, all transportation, all of those can have a high impact of terrorism .

its a real problem for sure that does not mean we must ignore it!

I do not think it should be ignored, but it is too widespread and hard to keep a watch on them. They want to harm us, I would not hire anyone coming in from the Far East into a job that could cause a high death toll.
Where I live there is a Muslim church right next to a very large water source.. :wtf:

but it is too widespread and hard to keep a watch on them.
that's why electronic surveillance is very important. I really have no problem with it especially if it comes with a clear whistle blower protection, a big reward, and perhaps the death penalty for misusing the information.

Forum List

Back