22 Kids - 13 Women - No Job - ALL ON WELFARE

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxUHDWj8zYA&feature=player_embedded]Interview with Baby Daddy of 22 Children from 14 Women - YouTube[/ame]

This guy walks around with this like it's a badge of honor. He has 22 kids with 14 women and no job, but he has a house, cell phone and able to pay as he calls it "the hell out of the lottery!" What are the chance of him and all his baby momma's NOT being on welfare? ZERO PERCENT.

He calls himself a good dad, but he couldn't even name all their names. I doubt he see all of them even once a year. Liberals support this scumbag, as he is a brain-dead uninformed loyal support and he is reproducing the same.

Oh yea did I mention he has a criminal record!

You just lied, they aren't on welfare and the purpose of this thread is just want to cry about welfare itself. At least try to hide it better

You just lied, they aren't on welfare and the purpose of this thread is just want to cry about welfare itself. At least try to hide it better

Sure they are not on welfare! Sure they aren't! Try to blind yourself to that fact only makes you look like a fool!

I heard this story on the radio on the drive into work and the big issue is that all the baby-mamas and this clown were on welfare! Should we support that so the Democrats have loyal voters? Not even most dimocrats believe so!

omg Listen to this JACKAZZ.. What a fucking loser .. THIS IS LIBERALISM on steroids..

Are you suggesting we should sterilize people? or that the kids don't deserve to eat? Why is this in politics?

^^^^ Stoooopid Zombie response to some assclown screwing 17 diff women and have 21 different kids by all of them and NO FUCKING job to support them.

LIBRULS= BRAINDEAD MORONS

[snip/QUOTE]

Many of the women are suing him for child support. Do you agree that he should pay the child support. If so, you are correct. If all you wish to do is whine about people on welfare you are part of the problem.

Interview with Baby Daddy of 22 Children from 14 Women - YouTube

This guy walks around with this like it's a badge of honor. He has 22 kids with 14 women and no job, but he has a house, cell phone and able to pay as he calls it "the hell out of the lottery!" What are the chance of him and all his baby momma's NOT being on welfare? ZERO PERCENT.

He calls himself a good dad, but he couldn't even name all their names. I doubt he see all of them even once a year. Liberals support this scumbag, as he is a brain-dead uninformed loyal support and he is reproducing the same.

Oh yea did I mention he has a criminal record!

Why would you think I would "support this scumbag" ?

Sure they are not on welfare! Sure they aren't! Try to blind yourself to that fact only makes you look like a fool!

I heard this story on the radio on the drive into work and the big issue is that all the baby-mamas and this clown were on welfare! Should we support that so the Democrats have loyal voters? Not even most dimocrats believe so!

Thanks for just proving they aren't on welfare using sarcasm as a deflection from the fact that you have no facts.

You just want to cry about Welfare and how it needs to change the way you want it. boo hoo

Thanks for just proving they aren't on welfare using sarcasm as a deflection from the fact that you have no facts.

You just want to cry about Welfare and how it needs to change the way you want it. boo hoo

^^ Leftist handout mentality getting his panties crossed sideways over the truth being shown... LOL You can't make this shit up!!!

Are you suggesting we should sterilize people? or that the kids don't deserve to eat? Why is this in politics?

^^^^ Stoooopid Zombie response to some assclown screwing 17 diff women and have 21 different kids by all of them and NO FUCKING job to support them.

Is the rational debate right wingers say they want?

Is the rational debate right wingers say they want?

Cry me a river .. This moron wants rational debate and yet says this to some PRICK fucking 18 diff chicks and getting them pregnant:

"Are you suggesting we should sterilize people? or that the kids don't deserve to eat? Why is this in politics?"

That's rational to a braindead Zombie liberal LOL

He has too many children. I don't however see how where he tosses his sperm is a "liberal" issue, or any of the publics business.

It becomes the public's "biznez" when he becomes a bloodsucking parasite and robs taxpayers of their hard earned money to support all of his children..

You wouldn't get it.. that doesn't surprise me in the least about you.

^^ Leftist handout mentality getting his panties crossed sideways over the truth being shown... LOL You can't make this shit up!!!

You have to show truth...he hasn't and you haven't but youre handy with name calling..its original :cool:

He has too many children. I don't however see how where he tosses his sperm is a "liberal" issue, or any of the publics business.

who's to say all those kids are really his...? were they tested? the women involved probably have more than one boyfriend and kids by them too....more kids, more government money....more votes.....

ah...liberal freedom at its finest.....:eusa_hand:

marriage is unimportant to liberals.....except for the gays.....who of course can't have children....go figure....:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back