220 business CEOs write letter to Senate urging action on gun control.

Well.. 50...that be FIFTY Top Dem Off-icials say Joey Bidung should not run in 2024.

If we had any common sense as a nation neither the current nor the most recent former president would be able to win their respective nominations in 2024.

Common sense tells me that President Trump IS the man. For a lot of reasons. 1. He is not a politician. 2. He cares about this country. 3. He kept many of his promises WHILE underfire from the enemy left and enemy right every single day. 4. Our nation and our people were in better circumstances while he was president.

I'm curious Big Bend Texas. Why do you hate him.

They're simply trying to lure liberals for business, who are too fucking dumb to know that criminals by definition break the law.

The difference between .0022% urging gun control and the rest of the CEO's who are not is pretty much 100% LMAO. Another epic Dem failed attempt at SPIN. Poor Dems, more desperate and pathetic with each passing day.

Common sense tells me that President Trump IS the man. For a lot of reasons. 1. He is not a politician. 2. He cares about this country. 3. He kept many of his promises WHILE underfire from the enemy left and enemy right every single day. 4. Our nation and our people were in better circumstances while he was president.

I'm curious Big Bend Texas. Why do you hate him.
It doesn't have anything to do with hate. I don't want four more years of the country tearing itself apart.

You think anyone other than President Trump will stop that. THIS IS IT. This country is divided and i don't know what will stop this division at this point. I'd damn site rather have a businessman AMerica Lover rather than his miserable bastard we have in there right now.

Typical leftist reply who continues to ignore the demographics of the Mass Killers who are mentally unstable or worse.
They still have no solution, just guns guns guns

Such cry babies

Last edited:
1655123144571.png

HISTORY.

If we had any common sense as a nation neither the current nor the most recent former president would be able to win their respective nominations in 2024.
if this was a common sense nation, we'd have term limits for the evil living in DC. then we wouldn't need a Trump to tell us about swamp creatures.

if this was a common sense nation, we'd have term limits for the evil living in DC. then we wouldn't need a Trump to tell us about swamp creatures.
Unfortunately the founders never foresaw the country ever developing it's own royal class of permanent politicians infesting DC.

Now the only way to accomplish that would be a Constitutional Amendment.

Liberals are constantly writing letters, thinking the rest of us give a fuck.

The right to bear and keep arms is a Constitutional right. Freedom is impossible without that right. Look at Canada and Europe, people go to prison for criticizing the Islam religion and homosexuals.

Forum List

Back