220 Pound Transgender Giant Will Play Handball At Women's World Cup

America`s handball fans will be in an uproar. Both of them.
Stop deflecting! The sport's popularity itself is not the issue.
Do you believe huge inherently advantageous physical differences are okay in sport? Or not?

You aren't a fan of even playing fields it looks like.

He is afraid of defending his sides' policies based on their results. He will not be honest about this. No matter what you do.

If he/she wins I hope Pelosi invites it to the Capitol.
America`s handball fans will be in an uproar. Both of them.

Quite a stretch to hide from that point, wasn't it.
I was just making the point that no one really gives a shit. I get the slippery slope thing though. Before long there will be transgendered humans infiltrating our once glorious badminton team.
Oh, please, stop! Stop!!! If fear my beloved womens curling is next!

I agree and they should not be allow on the same playing field at all.

He was born as a male, then you play male sports and not female sports no matter if you want to have breasts...
Amen to this. Guys who don't have it in them to compete with other guys should not have the right to make anyone else pay for such a misfortune.

God bless you and those who are paying for it anyway always!!!

Holly

Democrats have some weird opinions about what is right and what is wrong. I just can't figure out why they like transgender dudes beating up on women or why they love illegal aliens voting so much.

Democrats have some weird opinions about what is right and what is wrong. I just can't figure out why they like transgender dudes beating up on women or why they love illegal aliens voting so much.
I can`t figure out why you think a Central American will walk 800 dry dusty miles to vote. Good grief that`s stupid.

I can`t figure out why you think a Central American will walk 800 dry dusty miles to vote. Good grief that`s stupid.
Soros chartered trains for them dummy. So what's your story Qdog? It sounds like you approve of dudes beating on women.

73227663_2387331028198408_1610018896641785856_n.jpg

Have any of you folks ever played handball? The big guys get their ass kicked every time. They are not fast enough.

Soros chartered trains for them dummy. So what's your story Qdog? It sounds like you approve of dudes beating on women.
Got a link or something to support your Bogeyman Soros nonsense? I thought it was Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton that supplied the trains for illegals. Help me out here if you can.

Got a link or something to support your Bogeyman Soros nonsense? I thought it was Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton that supplied the trains for illegals. Help me out here if you can.
Illegal aliens hurt Blacks more than anyone, Qdog, so why would Jackson and Sharpton help them? Are you calling those two stupid?

Forum List

Back