23 million new immigrants to vote in 24

You just totally ignored the part where I stated I'm for legal immigration. The problem with you loons is you make no distinction between legal and illegal and are likely to award the illegals more than the people who do it the right way. You also viciously attack any minority that doesn't follow Democratic party dogma.
Like I told the other fella: Talk to the OP.

These people aren't naturalized. :slap:
They waltz across the border illegally and are given a driver's lic. so they can vote. They don't meet the actual requirements to become citizens. And as soon as they vote, they will be thrown out into the street. Some cities aren't waiting until next year. They want rid of them now. The financial drain is staggering.

Name another country that you can walk right across their border, and vote in their elections.
Do a lot of Americans run over to Russia to vote? Do we run up to Canada and vote? Why not?

having a drivers license does not give you the right to vote.

the people on this forum are just fucking stupid.

I just did.
Good for you! Build yourself one of these!

pat-on-baCK.gif

And if you guys would stop treating them like the enemy and slave labor they might vote conservative.

But I ain't really worried about it at this point.
It si clear that illegal immigration is being used to change the nation into something these people left from for. And they may vote the same way that got them to come here. Only after here there is nowhere to go when people want to leave this nation.

It si clear that illegal immigration is being used to change the nation into something these people left from for. And they may vote the same way that got them to come here. Only after here there is nowhere to go when people want to leave this nation.
Wanna try again, this time in english?

Most of the Latin American immigrants I've met are religious and Conservative. I'm sure you loons will try your best to make them feel like the lowest pieces of shit on the Earth if they don't vote Democrat.

Before you start ranting about my "racism" I'm for legal immigration as long as they contribute to our society.
Hispanics vote Democrat 70% of the time. Republicans are committing political suicide by embracing legal immigration.

Forum List

Back