235 Years

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
George Washington's first term began in 1789. Since then, 235 years, no President has asked for absolute immunity, much less received it.

I wonder why it's needed, so badly, now.

Let me guess: It involves victimhood.

Last edited:
George Washington's first term began in 1789. Since then, 235 years, no President has asked for absolute immunity, much less received it.

Someone who will do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING to win, no matter what the consequences are for everyone else.

it’s hard for Progressives to understand that a President DOES NOT ABSOLUTE IMMUNITY.

Any President who committed high crimes (killing his political opponents, taking bribes from Ukraine) can be convicted and removed from Office

Unfortunately, democrats are physically incapable of holding their leadership to account.

Don’t believe me? Look at the Mayorkas impeachment

The Democratic Party has no allegiance to Americans. They have elected fools who think they do. The worst thing is that Progs have planted the seeds of a dystopian dictatorship that they do not completely have at the moment. Unfortunately, the seeds have germinated, and the poisonous plants are overtaking the more pleasing ones as it does in human history, time after time.

The Democratic Party has no allegiance to Americans. They have elected fools who think they do. The worst thing is that Progs have planted the seeds of a dystopian dictatorship that they do not completely have at the moment. Unfortunately, the seeds have germinated, and the poisonous plants are overtaking the more pleasing ones as it does in human history, time after time.
Completely avoids the OP, as usual.

If you're being persecuted by people in a cult, aren't you really a victim?

Rampant criminality.
Yep. The next White House could be full of convicted felons, convicted fraudsters, adjudicated sexual assaulters and Fifth Amendment pleaders.

If that happens, we, as a country, deserve it.

Completely avoids the OP, as usual.
Progs are not for America. They are for the new world order. A percentage of the Republican Party is the same. Ther is no avoidance. Coming from that view makes my response logical.

Yep. The next White House could be full of convicted felons, convicted fraudsters, adjudicated sexual assaulters and Fifth Amendment pleaders.

If that happens, we, as a country, deserve it.
What you are describing simply requires Trump putting the band back together. That is, after he pardons all the criminals involved in his first admin.

Progs are not for America. They are for the new world order.
How odd you should use that term considering the SC majority has done just that. Ushered in a new world order giving the prez license to commit crimes as he sees fit.

Forum List

Back