25,000-35,000 Democratic Voters Carried Thad Cochran to Victory?

The number of cross over Dems is about 6000 but still enough to ensure a mainstream GOP victory.

Got a link to that? Ive heard over 20,000 But of course you support a man who can barley form a coherent sentence any more... 42 years and counting what an embarrassment :eusa_clap:

The number of cross over Dems is about 6000 but still enough to ensure a mainstream GOP victory.

Got a link to that? Ive heard over 20,000 But of course you support a man who can barley form a coherent sentence any more... 42 years and counting what an embarrassment :eusa_clap:

Jake don't need no stinkin link........he is JAKE MASTER OF THE REPUBLICANS anything he says is gospel.

Oh dear...I sense a little bit of disappointment in this thread.

No disappointment. It's time to fire it up! Kick some Cochran ass in the general. It's inspiring to think of the ways we can get that old bastard to lose.

And that's all that counts. :eusa_angel: To help him retire from his long career as a RINO.

It's got to concern the GOP a bit that so many Democrats can be motivated to come out and vote in a Republican primary.
What's going to happen in November?

Jake don't need no stinkin link........he is JAKE MASTER OF THE REPUBLICANS anything he says is gospel.

I corrected your silly victory prediction this morning.

I have corrected you scores of times accurately over time.

You are a loser on the far right who is going to eventually lose his job for marketing products that locked people out of good health care.

This is a mainstream GOP victory, yup.

Just like I said it would be.

Now if you want a Dem senator, run a write in campaign.

Last edited:

:lol:

It's true that he cannot put together a sentence. Levin has been playing clips of Cochran speaking. Aye carumba!!!

You are a loser on the far right who is going to eventually lose his job for marketing products that locked people out of good health care.

Rep Frog Boy II here has a point.... give them a Democratic Senator!

The ONLY way the RINO Republicans learn a lesson is by LOSING, because to them, it matters not if you have any core values, it only matters if you win.... They can always TRY to turn a conservative into a moderate progressive, sometimes it works, in the case of the people like Cruz, Gohmert, and a handful of others, it doesn't!

Let the subversives put us deeper in a hole, that 2.9% drop in GDP just might be the start of what many of us have been expecting.

GDP Disaster: Final Q1 GDP Crashes To -2.9%, Lowest Since 2009, Far Below The Worst Expectations | Zero Hedge

LOL, I own your sorry ass Jake :)

You've been shown your future, it isn't pretty.

Me?

I'm doing very well thank you...no end in sight, poor Jake, oh yes.....and only the truly ill educated can think that today's plans are better than previous plans.

But then that's you in just about every topic, ill educated......oh yes and a liar.

Cochran wins and Mississippi still gets a Dem Senator don't they now?

Last edited:

The ONLY way the RINO Republicans learn a lesson is by LOSING, because to them, it matters not if you have any core values, it only matters if you win.... They can always TRY to turn a conservative into a moderate progressive, sometimes it works, in the case of the people like Cruz, Gohmert, and a handful of others, it doesn't!

Let the subversives put us deeper in a hole, that 2.9% drop in GDP just might be the start of what many of us have been expecting.

GDP Disaster: Final Q1 GDP Crashes To -2.9%, Lowest Since 2009, Far Below The Worst Expectations | Zero Hedge

He's wrong and he knows it, Ms would never elect a Dem.
McDaniel would win.

USMB Libs claiming Cochran beat the snot out of the evil tea bagger...
Well we know that the Democrat party secured the victory.

The Republican primary in Mississippi is pretty much the general election. Democrats were smart to make their voice count where they could.

McDaniel would win.

Why not convince McDaniel to run then?

McDaniel would win.

Why not convince McDaniel to run then?

I agree. Force the Status Quo to maintain the seat, and spend their millions defending it against their own base that they have forgotten.

Fall in linemy pretty ass.. Not going to happen. The Establishment is all but dead and this race proved it.. When you have to betray the very values you supposedly support to win an election and make a deal with the devil, you've already lost not only that race, but the Conservative base also.

I call B.S. without pics. #justsayin

Fall in linemy pretty ass.. Not going to happen. The Establishment is all but dead and this race proved it.. When you have to betray the very values you supposedly support to win an election and make a deal with the devil, you've already lost not only that race, but the Conservative base also.

LGS is whistling by the graveyard.

I agree with tinydancer: run McDaniel.

The election outcome would certainly infer the strengths of the TeaP peep creeps, the dems, and the mainstream GOP.

LGS is whistling by the graveyard.

I agree with tinydancer: run McDaniel.

The election outcome would certainly infer the strengths of the TeaP peep creeps, the dems, and the mainstream GOP.

WTF does that even mean Snarkley?

The establishment candidate won in Oklahoma too, despite his tea party opponent getting millions of dollars from outside groups and dozens of endorsements from prominent Tea Party sympathizers.

The establishment candidate won in Oklahoma too, despite his tea party opponent getting millions of dollars from outside groups and dozens of endorsements from prominent Tea Party sympathizers.

You haven't seen the last of TW Shannon. He's incredibly well spoken and has a bright future ahead of him in CONSERVATIVE circles.

Forum List

Back