25% of all 2020 Maricopa County mail-in-ballots have no signature match, meaning 420,987 ballots out of 1.9 million are fraudulent

The USA was overthrown in 2020.

We are an occupied country. Occupied by the filth!
Dem's plan was massive cheating, then demand their opponents immediately concede before anyone could investigate their cheating.

The scary part...Dems WILL do it again. Whether it's a method of cheating, a talking point, a narrative they have a history of rinse and repeat if it's working.

Someone answer me this; The Arizona election team is a Republican team. They looked at allegations like this one, and many of the allegations in the comments above, again and again. They found no irregularities. Note, they are Republicans! If the democrats cheated, why would the Republicans not have nailed them to the wall? Makes no sense...
The woman who won the ‘22 election was in charge of elections. That’s like the pitcher doubling as the umpire.
You might want to consider that conflict of interest.
I have no idea what ‘team’ you’re referring to.

Someone answer me this; The Arizona election team is a Republican team. They looked at allegations like this one, and many of the allegations in the comments above, again and again. They found no irregularities. Note, they are Republicans! If the democrats cheated, why would the Republicans not have nailed them to the wall? Makes no sense...
When it comes to hating Trump there are no parties. Wise up.

So if we exclude those, does that mean nobody voted for Trump in the entire County? My God that is a scandal.

Juan McQuisling "republicans", that is.

When it comes to hating Trump there are no parties. Wise up.
That's for sure. I'm not a supporter of the Proud Boys, but they are 1,100 others are getting brutally destroyed by the Democrats charging anyone who was at the rally on January 6th. They are getting convictions by methods that are unconstitutional. And, you don't hear a peep out of Republicans either. Any Republican that questions any election loss will be indicted and thrown in the slammer. This is really pathetic.

Yep, they can claim that Trump didn't win the election when he did. Democrats are simply sociopaths who don't care who they hurt.
The difference is the people who said Trump didn’t win are the ones that matter.

This election “expert” doesn’t matter.

Forum List

Back