25% of all 2020 Maricopa County mail-in-ballots have no signature match, meaning 420,987 ballots out of 1.9 million are fraudulent

Polls after the election show that 51% of Americans in Arizona say they voted for Lake, while only 43% claim they voted for Hobbs.

Most democrat voters don't know they voted. Democrat votes are harvested.
Some tards didn't vote, and then when asked AFTER the election, "I votud fer Kari!"

That poll matters because it shows most democrat voters are harvested.

Democrats only make up 1 in 5 Americans. Just ask in a poll if kids should get sex changes, less then 20% (actual democrats) say yes.

Democrats numbers are inflated
See, now this is what is called a "lie of omission".

Democrats make up about 1 in 4 Americans. Yes.

But what you left out is that Republicans also make up about 1 in 4 Americans.

Look, man. Even the highly partisan Trump hacks, the Cyber Ninjas, found in their audit that Biden won by an even bigger margin than initially reported.

That poll matters because it shows most democrat voters are harvested.

Democrats only make up 1 in 5 Americans. Just ask in a poll if kids should get sex changes, less then 20% (actual democrats) say yes.

Democrats numbers are inflated
Full of shit as usual, I notice you didn't post a link. Here, let me help you out.

The number of registered voters for the Republican Party is approximately 38.8 million

The Democratic voters have historically held an edge over Republican voters, and recent data shows that this data is still holding true. The number of Democratic voters is reported to be around 49 million

26 percent Democrat.

25 percent Republican.

Just as I said. 1 in 4 for each party.

Independents are the biggest group by a YUGE margin.

Your brain already broke.

These NaziCon morons are unbelievable!

1694042042545.png

The WEF is calling the shots.
The World Economic Forum is calling elections for state offices in Arizona?

Who knew? Well, it seems only the QAnon kooks knew.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's for sure. I'm not a supporter of the Proud Boys, but they are 1,100 others are getting brutally destroyed by the Democrats charging anyone who was at the rally on January 6th.

...."charging anyone who was at the rally on January 6th."
Ummm, are you sure about that, my friend?

I've seen a lot of numbers for rally attendance on J6 ..from 28,000 to a million. The Secret Service has stated they screened 25,000 at the Ellipse, with about 15,000 outside the perimeter, many of whom, per testimony the J6 Committee hearings stayed outside for fear of the weapon screening system to get in. So, that makes about 40,000 who attended the 'rally'.

Which, if I calculate correctly means that, per good poster Cougarbear, there are another 39,000 to be charged.

Now, speaking for my poor avatar....I think charging another 39,000 would be a bridge too far. But certainly a bunch more of the perps who attacked our elected Representatives at the Capitol.....should be arrested.

IMHO

It's too late to complain about elections that took place already. What we need is more vote cheaters and ballot harvesters than the the other side has. And we have to deny and cover for them when they get caught like the Democrats do for theirs.

"What we need is more vote cheaters..."

Spoken like a REAL American.

The World Economic Forum is calling elections for state offices in Arizona?

Who knew? Well, it seems only the QAnon kooks knew.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...."charging anyone who was at the rally on January 6th."
Ummm, are you sure about that, my friend?

I've seen a lot of numbers for rally attendance on J6 ..from 28,000 to a million. The Secret Service has stated they screened 25,000 at the Ellipse, with about 15,000 outside the perimeter, many of whom, per testimony the J6 Committee hearings stayed outside for fear of the weapon screening system to get in. So, that makes about 40,000 who attended the 'rally'.

Which, if I calculate correctly means that, per good poster Cougarbear, there are another 39,000 to be charged.

Now, speaking for my poor avatar....I think charging another 39,000 would be a bridge too far. But certainly a bunch more of the perps who attacked our elected Representatives at the Capitol.....should be arrested.

IMHO
Give them time. They will

"25% of all 2020 Maricopa County mail-in-ballots have no signature match, meaning 420,987 ballots out of 1.9 million are fraudulent"​

Who you gonna call?
Ghostbusters? Or Cyber Ninjas?

My advice?
Go with Ghostbusters.....the Ninjas already combed through Maricopa County. How did that turn out for you?

Forum List

Back