25% of republican voters say they would vote for Hillary over Trump

The choice is there to be made by all of us:

trump-vs-hillary.jpg

You FUCKING moron, Did you bother to read the USA today poll they cite?

It was a poll with millenals only, how many children vote republican anyways?

Typical billy what a joke.....

....The poll, the second in a series, is part of USA TODAY's One Nation initiative, a series of forums across the country on the most important issues of 2016. The online survey, taken by Ipsos March 3-10, polled 1,541 adults ages 18 to 34.

Trump: And, you know, I watched Hillary’s speech and she’s talking about wages have been poor and everything’s poor and everything’s doing badly, but we’re going to make it — she’s been there for so long. I mean, if she hasn’t straightened it out by now, she’s not going to straighten it out in the next four years.
Read Donald Trump's Super Tuesday Victory Speech
upload_2016-3-20_17-42-33.png

BIG BREAKING NEWS!! BIG BREAKING NEWS!!!!
BIG BREAKING NEWS!! BIG BREAKING NEWS!!!!

According to an unnamed internet source that you should trust! 12,98, 83,65 and 47 are very good numbers! 11,81 and 27 are bad!

1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34,55,89, 144= Fibonacci numbers - these are always very good numbers.

Bottom line - All Trump supporters should stay home and not vote. You can't win. It's not politics folks, it's just math. Sorry.

FACT! - 76.8% of the statistics cited on the internet are pulled from this guys ass.
fat-ass.jpg

what a freaking joke. you left will swallow anything if you think it hurts republicans or helps your wet dreams

Trump will easily beat hillary which is why no one bothers protesting cruz. not to worry though, if trump isnt the nominee i will vote for hillary.

In a hypothetical Clinton v. Trump contest in November, voters under 35 would choose Clinton

JUST for people under 35....no surprise....I am 31 will be 32 when election comes around and not a snowballs chance in hell I vote for Clinton. I don't know ANY millenial that WILL vote for Clinton...a few like Sanders though.

You probably need to get out more.

So the millennials are going to vote 80%+ for Clinton and blacks 90%+ for Clinton and browns 80%+ for Clinton and women 50%+ for Clinton = a Trump victory.

The Trumpeteers are not very good at the math.

So the millennials are going to vote 80%+ for Clinton and blacks 90%+ for Clinton and browns 80%+ for Clinton and women 50%+ for Clinton = a Trump victory.

Its not pure math, its motivation, the dems basically disenfranchised their base with their "superdelagates" therefore the millennials have no interest in who wins. They wanted free college. The blacks are not as motivated as for Obama, they don't like the current track the country is on. Women at 50% is all Trump needs to win. It should be an interesting election year. Whose voters are more motivated?

Well, y

Well, you guys all claim to be the highly educated ones you know. We're too busy running our businesses and paying the tax burden to attend all the colleges and listen to all the Liberal Communist professors and go out protesting like you folks do:

conservativeprotest.jpg

Forum List

Back