25% Of The Total National Debt Over The Last 230 Years Occurred Under The Trump Administration

I blame China. I don't blame Biden for the variants and I don't blame Biden for money he has spent to fight the variants.

You simply hate the right and I accept that.......and that is the end of the conversation.

You are correct about one thing, it is the end of the conversation.

It is hard to have a conversation with a mindless partisan drone

I say things about them all the time.

The difference between the Repubs and the Dems is that the Dems to not pretend to care about spending while you all pretend to care but never vote for anyone that will cut spending
Did you re-read what you posted before you posted?

Here is the way it sounds.....Dems know they are fucked up and admit it but republicans make believe they are not fucked up.

So the one who admits to being fucked up is better than the one who makes believe he is not fucked up?

And you felt good posting that?

Cool.

Here is the way it sounds.....Dems know they are fucked up and admit it but republicans make believe they are not fucked up.

So the one who admits to being fucked up is better than the one who makes believe he is not fucked up?

Cool.

He didn't defend either position. He just noted one is more hypocritical than the other.

Cool.

The Dems do not know they are fucked up, they think that all this spending and debt is a good thing.

But no, neither is better than the other.

Saying one is better than the other is like trying to argue which is better syphilis or gonorrhea. Sometimes there just is not a better

You are correct about one thing, it is the end of the conversation.

It is hard to have a conversation with a mindless partisan drone
Ahhh..

If you only knew the truth about me.

FYI... I voted for Bill Clinton. I voted for Al Gore. I refused to vote for Lindsey Graham. I thought about voting for Obama, but I was insulted by the anti white remarks by his ticket mate, Biden....and it gave me reason to look deeper into him and I found he really was not qualified to be President. I was correct. I sat that one out. I also sat out the Romney election. I did not want either candidate.

You assume way too much. WAY too much

YEs, you said that. But your refusal to answer the question is all the answer we need. You would never correct a tribe member, that is not allowed.

As for me, I blame them all. None of them get a free pass like you hand out.

"I'll take that as a..........."

One of the few tools leftists use a lot.

And fail.

YEs, you said that. But your refusal to answer the question is all the answer we need. You would never correct a tribe member, that is not allowed.

As for me, I blame them all. None of them get a free pass like you hand out.
/---/ My tribe is fiscal Conservatives, and none of them blame the president, just Congress. Thought you'd enjoy today's political cartoon from Lisa Benson that just popped up in my email.
bTAQ51QrHOgngystAnapXDoUYsiqc-oij7A2_5i19o346sbjKmIR1mMpQypZz3nzU4w3GpxSuIxX9Vvv9y91CsHvdLVbu993KQ=s0-d-e1-ft

My tribe is fiscal Conservatives,

Who was the last one of them you voted for?

and none of them blame the president, just Congress.

So, you all do not know how the Govt works. Congress can spend no money without the approval of the POTUS

Thought you'd enjoy today's political cartoon from Lisa Benson that just popped up in my email.

That is a good one. Does it bother you at all to be so loyal to the GOP?

The Repubs owned it for 50% of Trump's time in office.

Also, how much money gets spent without the president's signature?
Quite a bit actually.

Non discretionary spending is mandatory and accounts for a huge chunk of the "'budget"

Mandatory spending accounted for 4.8 Trillion dollars in 2021

Non Mandatory spending accounted for 1.6 Trillion dollars in 2021

Quite a bit actually.

Non discretionary spending is mandatory and accounts for a huge chunk of the "'budget"

Mandatory spending accounted for 4.8 Trillion dollars in 2021

Non Mandatory spending accounted for 1.6 Trillion dollars in 2021

"Mandatory spending" includes a lot of fraud, graft, corruption, duplicity, etc.

For context, roughly 25% of our total national debt incurred over the last 230 years actually occurred during the 4 years of the Trump administration. That's right. 25% of our entire national debt, all during the Trump years. Donald Trump raised the debt ceiling 3 times -- ballooning the national debt by 39% in just 4 years.

View attachment 748741

This will be a short lived clown show.
LOL. Spin, spin spin. Democrats signed off on every dollar spent during his last two years, which was due to the pandemic.

Who was the last one of them you voted for?

So, you all do not know how the Govt works. Congress can spend no money without the approval of the POTUS

That is a good one. Does it bother you at all to be so loyal to the GOP?
/----/ "Who was the last one of them you voted for?"
everyone on the Conservative line.
1674138621992.png

Forum List

Back