🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

250,000 Jobs Added In One Month

not just roads. planning is also important. transportation hubs should be built in to cities not added as an afterthought. modern infrastructure should also be easier to upgrade to accommodate advances in technologies.

Cities don't have the revenue to put into infrastructure until after they get the businesses established.
tax cut economics makes sure they never have enough money.

Tax cuts are irrelevant in this case, as the federal government spends whether they have the money or not, it just goes to the deficit.

Municipalities are usually funded locally through bonds and voting measures to increase local taxes, now the state can also contribute to local projects however cities and states don't build infrastructure unless they know it is needed. Why would they invest in infrastructure before they actually need it?

I'm not sure what the answers are however building out infrastructure and not knowing if you are going to need it or not does not make good economic sense, in my opinion.
All of our infrastructure could be upgraded on a continual basis. We should end the drug war to pay for it.
Again, that's not really doing anything though.If there is a solid plan to do that, I'm ok, but infrastructure is a small part of the economy. MFG and services are much more important
under capitalism, improving Time to Market through infrastructure upgrade should be a form of capital holy grail.

The Wall Street Journal & Breaking News, Business, Financial and Economic News, World News and Video

Wages increased 3.5% from one year earlier

Unemployment at its lowest point in 49 years (during the height of the Viet Nam War)

Hispanic Unemployment at historic lows. Black Unemployment at its lowest point since they started keeping track.

If you vote dimocrap this Tuesday, you hate America and Americans.

It's just that simple

All of those things started 6 years ago, nothing new.

In the last 5 years 250,000 jobs in Oct is the 2nd smallest number created.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Wages have been rising for the last 6 years?

Yep

Wage Growth Tracker - Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

NOt enough.

61949355.jpg
Yeah, Obama had a chance to make movement....what he did was piecemeal and not do much......part of his "growth" was just the natural balance of coming out of a recession. I mean we're still not to 2008 levels according to your chart. he had 8 years...... And like the left says it was bad and everything went way down, but instead of anything that was noticeable or explicit, we got a very gradual recovery. Which would have been ok, if you didn't start in the position he did. It basically implies his policies did little to help if not hurt the growth......it was a very weak recovery.

why not; nobody claims to want the drug war.

Take it up with Congress, I’m not for it but politicians seem to be.

If you want to discuss the issue, I am all for it, if you want to continue to play your silly games, I’m not interested in feeding the troll.
not for cutting spending; i got it, right wingers.

Done playing your silly games, troll someone else. Take care.
the drug war inhibits productivity. incarcerating potential labor only Costs.
well people on drugs also inhibit productivity. I play video games and people using are really really bad....I cant imagine those people working machines or heavy equipment....God help us
unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed should solve that capital problem at the Rock Bottom Cost of a form of minimum wage.

Cities don't have the revenue to put into infrastructure until after they get the businesses established.

Tax cuts are irrelevant in this case, as the federal government spends whether they have the money or not, it just goes to the deficit.

Municipalities are usually funded locally through bonds and voting measures to increase local taxes, now the state can also contribute to local projects however cities and states don't build infrastructure unless they know it is needed. Why would they invest in infrastructure before they actually need it?

I'm not sure what the answers are however building out infrastructure and not knowing if you are going to need it or not does not make good economic sense, in my opinion.
All of our infrastructure could be upgraded on a continual basis. We should end the drug war to pay for it.
Again, that's not really doing anything though.If there is a solid plan to do that, I'm ok, but infrastructure is a small part of the economy. MFG and services are much more important
under capitalism, improving Time to Market through infrastructure upgrade should be a form of capital holy grail.
I disagree, innovation and new tech should be.I'd rather get a drug that cures cancer, than have a little bit faster trucking times.....for drugs that don't.

Take it up with Congress, I’m not for it but politicians seem to be.

If you want to discuss the issue, I am all for it, if you want to continue to play your silly games, I’m not interested in feeding the troll.

well people on drugs also inhibit productivity. I play video games and people using are really really bad....I cant imagine those people working machines or heavy equipment....God help us
unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed should solve that capital problem at the Rock Bottom Cost of a form of minimum wage.
We've don't UE insurance and welfare.....it hasn't solved anything.
Why?
because there is not requirements to work (we are now getting some)
and there are no requirements to get off drugs
and there is no time frame

in other words, welfare has no incentive to get off it, UNLESS you have ambition and really do want something better (unfortunately not everyone does...which is the problem)

Why?

in other words, welfare has no incentive to get off it, UNLESS you have ambition and really do want something better (unfortunately not everyone does...which is the problem)

That's the issue, we need to encourage people to be productive members of society. Being lazy is not a positive trait and there is no place in our society that makes them valuable, they are a drain. If we reward laziness we create a society that is not productive.

I disagree, innovation and new tech should be.I'd rather get a drug that cures cancer, than have a little bit faster trucking times.....for drugs that don't.
solutions should be a timely product in any given market.

Why?

lousy capitalists lose money on public policies.

Unemployment compensation is being under-utilized; it should be solving simple poverty in a market friendly manner.

Why does the right wing prefer to punish the poor with a work ethic from the Age of Iron, instead of simplify Government to lower our Tax burden?

Why?

That's the issue, we need to encourage people to be productive members of society. Being lazy is not a positive trait and there is no place in our society that makes them valuable, they are a drain. If we reward laziness we create a society that is not productive.
Capitalism works. Transactions should be voluntary, not socialized on a national basis.

Why?

Capitalism works. Transactions should be voluntary, not socialized on a national basis.

Being forced to pay taxes is non voluntary transaction. So people should not pay taxes? Could you clarify what you mean?

Why?

Being forced to pay taxes is non voluntary transaction. So people should not pay taxes? Could you clarify what you mean?
building a wall and financing it, makes sense to the right wing.

But the real question is do you want a new product or get older ones faster?

Why?

yes, it is a physical barrier to make it more difficult to enter the country, we're on board.

Why?

lousy capitalists lose money on public policies.

Unemployment compensation is being under-utilized; it should be solving simple poverty in a market friendly manner.

Why does the right wing prefer to punish the poor with a work ethic from the Age of Iron, instead of simplify Government to lower our Tax burden?
We're all for market solutions, getting them passed with the left wing democrats (including the media) make it much more difficult.
What's wrong with a work ethic? Work ethic has always been admired, it's not just a recent event.
We're all for simplifying government, see line 1.

Why?

So you avoid my question, again you are just trolling. REPORTED!!!

But the real question is do you want a new product or get older ones faster?
they are not mutually exclusive; and, infrastructure helps everyone.

Forum List

Back