🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

250,000 Jobs Added In One Month

The Wall Street Journal & Breaking News, Business, Financial and Economic News, World News and Video

Wages increased 3.1% from one year earlier

Unemployment at its lowest point in 49 years (during the height of the Viet Nam War)

Hispanic Unemployment at historic lows. Black Unemployment at its lowest point since they started keeping track.

If you vote dimocrap this Tuesday, you hate America and Americans.

It's just that simple

Let's pretend that had Trump been elected in 2008, that he'd have made the economy amazing over night.

Nothing like made up stories for people who grew up with made up stories in the Bible to make them feel good about themselves.
Nothing made up about this.....low taxes and pro growth policies work........now go to Cuba
Government spending on infrastructure also works.
it's temporary....and it's not the basis of an economic plan. I'm for some spending on infrastructure, but that doesn't create wealth or private enterprise to pay taxes, which to me are far more important.

The Wall Street Journal & Breaking News, Business, Financial and Economic News, World News and Video

Unemployment at its lowest point in 49 years (during the height of the Viet Nam War)

Hispanic Unemployment at historic lows. Black Unemployment at its lowest point since they started keeping track.

It's just that simple

Let's pretend that had Trump been elected in 2008, that he'd have made the economy amazing over night.

Nothing like made up stories for people who grew up with made up stories in the Bible to make them feel good about themselves.
Nothing made up about this.....low taxes and pro growth policies work........now go to Cuba
it's temporary....and it's not the basis of an economic plan. I'm for some spending on infrastructure, but that doesn't create wealth or private enterprise to pay taxes, which to me are far more important.
improving the efficiency of our economy can lower costs to the private sector.

So the slight wage increase is a continuation of Obama which was a continuation of Bush which was a continuation of... and on and on.
Exploding deficit which is a continuation of Obama, which is a continuation of Bush which is a continuation of...and on and on.

Yes in fact we can characterize the current state of the economy as "George III's Miracle" , the old boy might have been a bit unhinged but he was a genius at creating the right circumstances for an extension of the business cycle over 200 years in advance. :)

It's just that simple

I don't disagree, but it's tangential. Again Im for it, but that's not a real economic policy, it's part of one, but it's just a piece.

I don't disagree, but it's tangential. Again Im for it, but that's not a real economic policy, it's part of one, but it's just a piece.
it should be a major piece. most everything else could go on automatic after that.

it should be a major piece. most everything else could go on automatic after that.
No building roads is temporary......you need policy that encourages business creation and expansion. Infrastructure can help move products, but you need policies to encourage business.

If the economy is so strong...why is the deficit so high?

No building roads is temporary......you need policy that encourages business creation and expansion. Infrastructure can help move products, but you need policies to encourage business.
not just roads. planning is also important. transportation hubs should be built in to cities not added as an afterthought. modern infrastructure should also be easier to upgrade to accommodate advances in technologies.

Raise your hand if you are a liberal who sent your tax cut back into the government voluntarily.

If not, you are a hypocrite and a cvnt.

If this good economy makes you sad, you are also cvnt. Just a reminder

Last edited:

It's just that simple

Any chance we can add just one more job and finally get danielpalos to stop begging? He’d be a lifer if he was paid just $15.01 per hour.

not just roads. planning is also important. transportation hubs should be built in to cities not added as an afterthought. modern infrastructure should also be easier to upgrade to accommodate advances in technologies.

Cities don't have the revenue to put into infrastructure until after they get the businesses established.

It's just that simple

Great news for the blue wave theory.

(Which is yet a other theory the leftists have invented in order to make flat earthers look sane).

Cities don't have the revenue to put into infrastructure until after they get the businesses established.
tax cut economics makes sure they never have enough money.

tax cut economics makes sure they never have enough money.

Tax cuts are irrelevant in this case, as the federal government spends whether they have the money or not, it just goes to the deficit.

Municipalities are usually funded locally through bonds and voting measures to increase local taxes, now the state can also contribute to local projects however cities and states don't build infrastructure unless they know it is needed. Why would they invest in infrastructure before they actually need it?

I'm not sure what the answers are however building out infrastructure and not knowing if you are going to need it or not does not make good economic sense, in my opinion.

Spin this, dimocrap scum --

DrAD5PjXQAAgm1A.jpg

Notice the downturn started in (WHAT YEAR?? you mean the year the Lying Cocksucker shit all over the Country?) 2009 and has risen steadily since PDT took over from the disaster of obama the scumbag.

And dimocrap scum want to send us back to those days?

Yes, they do. Because it benefits them and FUCKS the rest of the Country.

And they do NOT care.

Forum List

Back