🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

250,000 Jobs Added In One Month

it should be a major piece. most everything else could go on automatic after that.
No building roads is temporary......you need policy that encourages business creation and expansion. Infrastructure can help move products, but you need policies to encourage business.
not just roads. planning is also important. transportation hubs should be built in to cities not added as an afterthought. modern infrastructure should also be easier to upgrade to accommodate advances in technologies.

Cities don't have the revenue to put into infrastructure until after they get the businesses established.
tax cut economics makes sure they never have enough money.

Tax cuts are irrelevant in this case, as the federal government spends whether they have the money or not, it just goes to the deficit.

Municipalities are usually funded locally through bonds and voting measures to increase local taxes, now the state can also contribute to local projects however cities and states don't build infrastructure unless they know it is needed. Why would they invest in infrastructure before they actually need it?

I'm not sure what the answers are however building out infrastructure and not knowing if you are going to need it or not does not make good economic sense, in my opinion.
All of our infrastructure could be upgraded on a continual basis. We should end the drug war to pay for it.

No building roads is temporary......you need policy that encourages business creation and expansion. Infrastructure can help move products, but you need policies to encourage business.
not just roads. planning is also important. transportation hubs should be built in to cities not added as an afterthought. modern infrastructure should also be easier to upgrade to accommodate advances in technologies.

Cities don't have the revenue to put into infrastructure until after they get the businesses established.

Tax cuts are irrelevant in this case, as the federal government spends whether they have the money or not, it just goes to the deficit.

Municipalities are usually funded locally through bonds and voting measures to increase local taxes, now the state can also contribute to local projects however cities and states don't build infrastructure unless they know it is needed. Why would they invest in infrastructure before they actually need it?

I'm not sure what the answers are however building out infrastructure and not knowing if you are going to need it or not does not make good economic sense, in my opinion.
All of our infrastructure could be upgraded on a continual basis. We should end the drug war to pay for it.

I would agree however the drug war takes nothing away from infrastructure. The issue is local money and that is where financially strap cites can't run up a debt, only the federal government can add to debt.

On the surface, it is an excellent report.

There is, however, one rather disturbing aspect to it. The uneducated are (lately) getting left behind.

Table A-4. Employment status of the civilian population 25 years and over by educational attainment

Of the four education levels U-3 (unemployment rate), 3 of them have either gone down or stayed the same since this last July. But one group has - in that time - jumped from 5.1 to 6.0%...the 'Less than a high school diploma' group (seasonally adjusted).

Now we know that most hardcore, Trump supporters are not educated.

Why are white, uneducated voters voting for Trump?

Yet, they are the ones being left behind lately.

Interesting.

I would agree however the drug war takes nothing away from infrastructure. The issue is local money and that is where financially strap cites can't run up a debt, only the federal government can add to debt.
it takes a lot of tax money away by inhibiting productivity.

What inhibits productivity?

It is so funny reading this thread. The left just can't stand the success Trump is having in 2& 1/2 years with the economy .
Steel, Coal, Aluminum, Auto, Apple moving home on & on. And they are saying it Obama doing. What a bunch Dumb Asses.

The Wall Street Journal & Breaking News, Business, Financial and Economic News, World News and Video

Wages increased 3.5% from one year earlier

Unemployment at its lowest point in 49 years (during the height of the Viet Nam War)

Hispanic Unemployment at historic lows. Black Unemployment at its lowest point since they started keeping track.

If you vote dimocrap this Tuesday, you hate America and Americans.

It's just that simple

All of those things started 6 years ago, nothing new.

In the last 5 years 250,000 jobs in Oct is the 2nd smallest number created.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Wages have been rising for the last 6 years?

Yep

Wage Growth Tracker - Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta

NOt enough.

The Wall Street Journal & Breaking News, Business, Financial and Economic News, World News and Video

Wages increased 3.5% from one year earlier

Unemployment at its lowest point in 49 years (during the height of the Viet Nam War)

Hispanic Unemployment at historic lows. Black Unemployment at its lowest point since they started keeping track.

If you vote dimocrap this Tuesday, you hate America and Americans.

It's just that simple

All of those things started 6 years ago, nothing new.

In the last 5 years 250,000 jobs in Oct is the 2nd smallest number created.

Wages have been rising for the last 6 years?

Yep

Wage Growth Tracker - Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta

NOt enough.

61949355.jpg

The democratic party is the party of hate, deceit, and incompetence. Nobody in their right mind will vote for those inept clowns.

Democrat party members are not in their right mind....which is why they vote for democrats in the first place.....

the drug war.

the drug war.

The war on drugs isn’t going away, so we are back to reality, which is the local governments aren’t spending money on infrastructure until after they need it. Govern is reactive and not proactive in fixing problems. Economicly that is what makes since. Look at when the government funds bridges and roads in areas where there is potential growth the citizens get upset, then you have controversy and more problems, a lot of it is partisan BS.

the drug war.

The war on drugs isn’t going away, so we are back to reality, which is the local governments aren’t spending money on infrastructure until after they need it. Govern is reactive and not proactive in fixing problems. Economicly that is what makes since. Look at when the government funds bridges and roads in areas where there is potential growth the citizens get upset, then you have controversy and more problems, a lot of it is partisan BS.
why not; nobody claims to want the drug war.

the drug war.

Take it up with Congress, I’m not for it but politicians seem to be.

If you want to discuss the issue, I am all for it, if you want to continue to play your silly games, I’m not interested in feeding the troll.

the drug war.

If you want to discuss the issue, I am all for it, if you want to continue to play your silly games, I’m not interested in feeding the troll.
not for cutting spending; i got it, right wingers.

the drug war.

Done playing your silly games, troll someone else. Take care.

the drug war.

the drug war inhibits productivity. incarcerating potential labor only Costs.

Again, that's not really doing anything though.If there is a solid plan to do that, I'm ok, but infrastructure is a small part of the economy. MFG and services are much more important

the drug war inhibits productivity. incarcerating potential labor only Costs.
well people on drugs also inhibit productivity. I play video games and people using are really really bad....I cant imagine those people working machines or heavy equipment....God help us

Forum List

Back