28-year-old Audrey Nicole Francisquini reportedly tried to blend in with students and passed out flyers to promote her Instagram page

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
been there done that!

Florida. always Florida

been there done that!

Florida. always Florida

Kids carry skateboards to high school prom? Damn, I'm old. Must be younger than her in thought, though. I can pretty well guarantee none of the kids are looking for the registration office on prom night. Asking security where it was, was a real bright move.

iu

:heehee:

Instead of playin' cop, playin' robber eh?

What she is guilty of could've been worse. It wasn't like she was there to sell them something illegal like drugs unless illegal activity is what her Instagram page is all about.

God bless you and always!!!

Holly

That ugly ass ho looks to be in the 50's. Big ass sacks under the eyes. Ugly as f*ck. My guess is because the beast was not Whitey, authorities were scared to enforce the law.

What she is guilty of could've been worse. It wasn't like she was there to sell them something illegal like drugs unless illegal activity is what her Instagram page is all about.

Holly
When I was a teacher, I once had an undercover police officer in my class. She was in her 20s in one of my classes of Freshmen. She blended perfectly with them, but I spotted her right away and was told, don't ask questions! We got some nice drug busts out of that exercise.

Holly
When I was a teacher, I once had an undercover police officer in my class. She was in her 20s in one of my classes of Freshmen. She blended perfectly with them, but I spotted her right away and was told, don't ask questions! We got some nice drug busts out of that exercise.
Spawned by Johnny Depp.

Burglary,, for sneaking in and passing out some flyers?

wow

Yeah, I know, I never knew it was a crime on the books for just sneaking into a school handing out fliers! Misdemeanor Holding Up An Educational Institution?! :smoke:

But then, I never went to a school that had or needed security guards or locked doors. Both seem an anathema to real learning.

Holly
You make it sound like you didn't already know that an undercover cop was going to be infiltrating the school. To me, all faculty members should be aware when an undercover cop is going to be at the school, unless they are the reason why the undercover cops are needed.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Holly
You make it sound like you didn't already know that an undercover cop was going to be infiltrating the school. To me, all faculty members should be aware when an undercover cop is going to be at the school, unless they are the reason why the undercover cops are needed.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Almost no one was told to prevent her cover from being blown. It's common sense actually.

Forum List

Back