2A Sanctuary States

I don't believe in sanctuary cities or sanctuary states. You guys didn't either for the last 4 years. Wrong way to go. The whole concept is wrong on any subject, even weapons, at least at this time.

There's a new effort for this in Alabama, as well. Anyone in the statehouse who opposes it won't be there much longer. The lines are being drawn. These fools seem ready to light a fire in this nation. They aren't so stupid that they can't see where this will head. Then again, with the millions who were trained like seals to spew hate at the Bad Orange Man, maybe they really ARE that mentally challenged in their hate. Once they begin kicking doors and arresting or shooting Americans who stand for their 2A rights, the country will come apart at the seams.
Those on the Left who seem so smug about this issue should ponder it a while longer because once the violence begins in earnest, NO ONE will be safe.

I don't believe in sanctuary cities or sanctuary states. You guys didn't either for the last 4 years. Wrong way to go. The whole concept is wrong on any subject, even weapons, at least at this time.
Progs might go for it. It may bring a bit less animosity towards them. They then can do their behind the scenes backstabbing they are known for to change those states as they are doing now. North America has regions of more freedom. Its just accepting the weather if people migrate.

How would you deal with red flag laws or other unconstitutional edicts that brutalize our 2A freedoms? Do you still think there's a legal remedy in a system where one party ignores the law but enforces it harshly on their opponents? NO... this far, NO FARTHER.

You dont see the difference between sancturay states for illegals vs sancturay states that support the Constitution?

It's coming.

Soon FL and TX and others will tell China Joe to GFY!

2A Sanctuary States coming soon
lol

There’s no such thing as a Second Amendment ‘sanctuary’ state.

All states and local jurisdictions are subject to Federal laws and must abide by those laws, including firearm regulatory measures.

Conservatives are as dishonest as they are ignorant.

There’s no such thing as sanctuary cities or sanctuary states.

The Constitution prohibits the Federal government from compelling states and local jurisdictions to enforce Federal laws – such as Federal immigration law.

It’s perfectly appropriate and lawful for states and local jurisdictions to refuse to enforce Federal immigration law.

Federal firearm laws are enforced by the Federal government, primarily the ATF.

Whatever idiotic laws Republican state lawmakers might enact doesn’t change that fact – Federal firearm laws will be enforced in the states by Federal authorities.

How would you deal with red flag laws or other unconstitutional edicts that brutalize our 2A freedoms? Do you still think there's a legal remedy in a system where one party ignores the law but enforces it harshly on their opponents? NO... this far, NO FARTHER.
There is a need for red flag laws (intelligent ones), only because families quit acting with responsibility for their own kin. Hard to make one work, though. I sure don't know how to write it.
Your panic about "brutalize our 2A freedoms" is too iuspecific respond to. You sound like the panicky type.

The Constitution prohibits the Federal government from compelling states and local jurisdictions to enforce Federal laws – such as Federal immigration law.

It’s perfectly appropriate and lawful for states and local jurisdictions to refuse to enforce Federal immigration law.

Whatever idiotic laws Republican state lawmakers might enact doesn’t change that fact – Federal firearm laws will be enforced in the states by Federal authorities.
Bullshit. Sanctuary cities suck, a sign if irresponsible elected officials, and are part of the problem, not any part of the solution.

There is a need for red flag laws (intelligent ones), only because families quit acting with responsibility for their own kin. Hard to make one work, though. I sure don't know how to write it.
Your panic about "brutalize our 2A freedoms" is too iuspecific respond to. You sound like the panicky type.
The prog radical...just a little more. Stop complaining...just a little more...stop complaining....just a little more...stop complaining.... now it is like we are in a drug induced dystopian sci fi reality show.

So out of one side of your mouth you say it's ok for cities and states to refuse to enforce federal immigration law, but out of the other side, it's not ok to refuse to enforce any new federal firearm laws.

Got it.

Fuck off!

Fuck off!
Thank you for your literary response. That is all you got to support sanctuary cities?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
1618013641579.png

It's coming.

Soon FL and TX and others will tell China Joe to GFY!

2A Sanctuary States coming soon
lol

There’s no such thing as a Second Amendment ‘sanctuary’ state.

All states and local jurisdictions are subject to Federal laws and must abide by those laws, including firearm regulatory measures.

Conservatives are as dishonest as they are ignorant.
Bookmark it

I will fight with my fellow Trumpsters against these Bolshevik Jews , black thugs and white Maoist

Forum List

Back