2ND amendment did'nt give u gun rights.

srlip

May 5, 2014
the right to self defense (with whatever means you can manage) existed before the Bill of rights, and it will still exist if and when the 2nd Amendment is repealed. Rights dont come from any "god". Rights come from being able and wililng to kill people who would usurp those rights. That's why fetuses and animals dont have any rights. I have every right to shoot you for trying to take my guns, and I WILL do so, too.

Last edited:
I'd say rights come from a civilized society that recognize self-evident truths.

I'd say rights come from a civilized society that recognize self-evident truths.

And that includes Natural rights that we are endowed with at birth that come from GOD, and is for NO MAN, NO Government to take away, much less give.

The Founders were quite clear on the matter. And WE law abiding citizens take it quite seriously. Never forget it.

If individual defensive might makes right then it is well within the government's "rights" to take away your guns if it feels threatened by you. I fully believe in the universal right to be safe in your abode. When extended to the national level, the right to be safe in your country, it gives government every right to deal with internal threats in a very proactive manner. No one is going to just take your guns but if you happen to be a mentally ill nutball they have every right to take your guns away by your definition of this natural right. Are you a dangerously paranoid time bomb with a weapon fetish? If not calm the hell down.

If individual defensive might makes right then it is well within the government's "rights" to take away your guns if it feels threatened by you. I fully believe in the universal right to be safe in your abode. When extended to the national level, the right to be safe in your country, it gives government every right to deal with internal threats in a very proactive manner. No one is going to just take your guns but if you happen to be a mentally ill nutball they have every right to take your guns away by your definition of this natural right. Are you a dangerously paranoid time bomb with a weapon fetish? If not calm the hell down.
NO it isn't. And THEY SHOULD FEEL THREATENED. It's what has kept them in line.

Get it cumquat? And that isn't what the Second Amendment states.:eusa_hand:

Jackass.

Jackass.

Our government has never been afraid of us, especially not since conservative fear of terrorism gave them that cool surveillance apparatus to keep tabs on us .

Let's be clear. There is really no such thing as rights as commonly understood. You can only be granted a "right" by someone with the power to take it away. The government can grant rights because the government has the power to do whatever it wants to you. In a fundamental sense the only "natural" right you have is the right to self defense. Of course the state will punish you for exercising that right if it doesn't approve. But you are free to defend yourself if you are willing to accept the consquences.

And that includes Natural rights that we are endowed with at birth that come from GOD, and is for NO MAN, NO Government to take away, much less give.

The Founders were quite clear on the matter. And WE law abiding citizens take it quite seriously. Never forget it.

You don't see why that point of view is considered by others to be a threat to peace and stability. Those are the rantings of a lunatic.

Jackass.

Our government has never been afraid of us, especially not since conservative fear of terrorism gave them that cool surveillance apparatus to keep tabs on us .

Fear of terrorism? What planet are you from again? And YES they DO fear the face that we are armed. And that's is why the push to subvert the Second Amendment. Isn't going to happen.

Jackass.

Fear of terrorism? What planet are you from again? And YES they DO fear the face that we are armed. And that's is why the push to subvert the Second Amendment. Isn't going to happen.

You seem to be the one with the reality dysfunction. Remember the patriot act? Remember DHS? Remember when we first heard that they are listening to our phone calls? All that shit was brought into being in a spasm of conservative fear that made me ashamed of you so-called patriots, what a bunch of fucking cowards. Furthermore, the left was called a bunch of terrorist sympathizers for saying "hey wait a minute here, who are you preparing to fight?".

You need to come to terms with the fact that the government does not fear you, if a horrible economic crash, the Snowden revelations and a black president did not set off the revolt then nothing will, nothing, we have been successfully immunized against insurrection and a few occupiers or Cliven Bundys here and there are nothing, they won, get used to it, you may now return to your neo-con economic fascism already in progress.

Of course all living things have the MORAL right to self defence.

In some people's case they think that means they have the right to build bombs in their basement.

Society disagrees.

Who is right?

the right to self defense (with whatever means you can manage) existed before the Bill of rights, and it will still exist if and when the 2nd Amendment is repealed. Rights dont come from any "god". Rights come from being able and wililng to kill people who would usurp those rights. That's why fetuses and animals dont have any rights. I have every right to shoot you for trying to take my guns, and I WILL do so, too.
Idiot alert.

Forum List

Back