2nd Amendment makes subway transportation practical

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Gives the thugs something to think about. In this documentary , Bronson would have been in a pool of blood carved up like a thanksgiving turkey if he wasn't armed.

But instead no one was hurt here, simply because the man was armed.

Why are libs in favor of subway passengers being cut?

Gives the thugs something to think about. In this documentary , Bronson would have been in a pool of blood carved up like a thanksgiving turkey if he wasn't armed.
Liberals oppose people having the capacity to defend themslves - they want people to be dependent on the state for their security.
The state, they believe , should have a monopoly on force.

I wouldn't mind using public transport ... if they just didn't let the public use it.

105839686-1554756052634newyorksubway.jpg

You know, I've ridden the subway in New York City for years, and I've never felt threatened by anyone...

DOCUMENTARY?!??!!?!?!?!???!! You DO realize that Death Wish was a fictional movie, right? Are you so far gone that you believe everything that you see which agrees with you?

In the mind of the modern liberal victimhood is vastly more preferable to self-sufficiency of any kind. Modern liberals are little more than herds of moo-moo cows addicted to the safety of grazing inside their government built and tended pens. MOO!

You know, I've ridden the subway in New York City for years, and I've never felt threatened by anyone...

As a lib, what do you think Bronson should done here instead?

If he had called 911 , he would have been sliced up before the police could even get there.

As a lib, what do you think Bronson should done here instead?

Couple things, dickhead:

First, I'm not a lib. I carry a firearm every day. I voted for Trump twice. Before him I voted for Bush II (twice), Dole, Bush I (twice), and Reagan. I hate illegal aliens. I support Ron DeSantis. I think Biden should be subjected to the 25tgh. Stop when you think I'm liberal enough.

Second, I simply I said I've never felt threatened on the New York City subway, and I haven't. I've never once been afraid to ride the subway, regardless of the time of day.

Why you think that means I think a fictional character in a movie should've done something else is a mystery. I don't pay attention to what Hollywood says. I look at (and support) someone like Bernard Goetz, instead...

If he had called 911 , he would have been sliced up before the police could even get thre.

Oh, that's doubtful. See, it's a fucking movie. Guys like Chuck Norris and Steven Seagal had knives pulled on them all the time in the movies.

Hell, John Wick once killed three men in a bar with a pencil.

A fucking pencil.

Let me know when you're prepared to have an actual conversation, and not something about some make believe bullshit...

Forum List

Back