Is there anyone who questions whether, to a large degree, the kinds of un-American, anti-democratic....

Deadly as in killing a few feelers - nothing more than that.
As always, your relationship with the truth is strained.

Arguing in favor of reimposing a gag order barring Donald Trump from mentioning the law clerk involved in his $250 million civil fraud trial, court officials on Wednesday detailed what they described as a “deluge” of threats targeting the clerk after the former president complained about her on social media.

In a filing that supported ending a temporary pause on the gag order, an officer with the New York state court system’s Department of Public Safety said the judge presiding over the case, Arthur Engoron, had already been the subject of harassment and threats on social media that were deemed “credible” before the trial started in early October.

Those threats prompted court officials to work with "the FBI and Homeland Security to devise the appropriate security measures that would be implemented in order to protect the judge, his chambers staff, and those closely associated around him, including his family," Charles Hollon, who works in the Public Safety Department’s Judicial Threats Assessment Unit, said in the filing.

You make embarrassing you too easy.

:badgrin:

"We've got to stay on the street and we've got to get more active, we've got to get more confrontational," said Waters. "We've got to make sure that they know that we mean business." - Maxine Waters

"The Tea Party can go straight to hell, and I intend to help them get there."

“Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up. And if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere. We’ve got to get the children connected to their parents,”

She defended the 1992 Los Angeles riots as "somewhat understandable"

“If you call it a riot, it sounds like it was just a bunch of crazy people who went out and did bad things for no reason. I maintain it was somewhat understandable, if not acceptable. So I call it a rebellion.”

“Riot is the voice of the unheard.”

As always, your relationship with the truth is strained.

Arguing in favor of reimposing a gag order barring Donald Trump from mentioning the law clerk involved in his $250 million civil fraud trial, court officials on Wednesday detailed what they described as a “deluge” of threats targeting the clerk after the former president complained about her on social media.

In a filing that supported ending a temporary pause on the gag order, an officer with the New York state court system’s Department of Public Safety said the judge presiding over the case, Arthur Engoron, had already been the subject of harassment and threats on social media that were deemed “credible” before the trial started in early October.

Those threats prompted court officials to work with "the FBI and Homeland Security to devise the appropriate security measures that would be implemented in order to protect the judge, his chambers staff, and those closely associated around him, including his family," Charles Hollon, who works in the Public Safety Department’s Judicial Threats Assessment Unit, said in the filing.

So the clerk is dead?

threats made against public officials on Trump's behalf would end today if he put out a statement condemning them? Just a simple message on Truth Social asking The Following not to do things like call for the death of the jurors in the election interference case for which he was convicted.

I'm sure he understands he has the power to stop the vast majority of them. But he doesn't. Why?

It is my belief he sees them as a form of adoration for him. And he can never get enough of that. Even if it comes at the expense of this.

'Deluge' of threats against judge and law clerk in Trump’s civil fraud trial are detailed in new court filing

Of course, there is something else going on besides the thrill Don gets from his supporter's abhorrent behavior. It serves a goal of his. To tear down barriers of what is acceptable in civil society. To make threats of violence normalized. To instill in people a sense of anarchy. To create a feeling of instability that can be quelled by a strong leader. A strongman leader. An autocrat who will "do what it takes" to restore the order he caused to be broken down.

I doubt it. It is a trait of the Trump Supporters to actually listen to Trump.

threats made against public officials on Trump's behalf would end today if he put out a statement condemning them? Just a simple message on Truth Social asking The Following not to do things like call for the death of the jurors in the election interference case for which he was convicted.

I'm sure he understands he has the power to stop the vast majority of them. But he doesn't. Why?

It is my belief he sees them as a form of adoration for him. And he can never get enough of that. Even if it comes at the expense of this.

'Deluge' of threats against judge and law clerk in Trump’s civil fraud trial are detailed in new court filing

Of course, there is something else going on besides the thrill Don gets from his supporter's abhorrent behavior. It serves a goal of his. To tear down barriers of what is acceptable in civil society. To make threats of violence normalized. To instill in people a sense of anarchy. To create a feeling of instability that can be quelled by a strong leader. A strongman leader. An autocrat who will "do what it takes" to restore the order he caused to be broken down.
Engoron and Merchant are a blood stain on US Justice and should be de-frocked and disbarred from ever being in a courtroom again.

I don't want it to stop. When he stops, I stop voting for him. I love it.
Core Belief of Benedict Donald's Neo-GOP. A call to accept the outcome of American Law and Order is so un-fascist that the Neo-GOP not only can't accept it if the Dear Leader and exalted one loses, but they will also excommunicate any member who suggests that they should accept Lady Justices decision regardless of which way that decision goes. They would spit on her and probably beat her to death with American flag poles too.

How quickly they forget.... All through the BLM riots these assholes were solidly siding with arsonists and murderers.
Speaking of forgetting

In a May 31 post on his blog shortly after George Floyd’s death, Biden wrote, “Protesting such brutality is right and necessary. It’s an utterly American response. But burning down communities and needless destruction is not. Violence that endangers lives is not.”

Speaking of forgetting

In a May 31 post on his blog shortly after George Floyd’s death, Biden wrote, “Protesting such brutality is right and necessary. It’s an utterly American response. But burning down communities and needless destruction is not. Violence that endangers lives is not.”

Bravo! .....and Touche!

Core Belief of Benedict Donald's Neo-GOP. A call to accept the outcome of American Law and Order is so un-fascist that the Neo-GOP not only can't accept it if the Dear Leader and exalted one loses, but they will also excommunicate any member who suggests that they should accept Lady Justices decision regardless of which way that decision goes. They would spit on her and probably beat her to death with American flag poles too.

Yeah.....lady justice was absent in NY city this past month or so.

Sorry.....you can't paint this one anything but what it is.

JO

:itsok: if you say so.

Forum List

Back