2nd Amendment should not be infringed upon because of Las Vegas shooter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it strange that the United States Supreme Court disagrees with danielpalos, but I am not allowed to make the point?

danielpalos is only here for entertainment. That you haven't put him on the ignore list is the most worrying thing.

His crap gets old and somebody needs to expose the consummate troll. None of his crap makes any sense. He yammers on and on how you can't appeal to his ignorance of the law and he contradicts all known constitutional law on the subject of gun control.
Don't blame me, You are clueless and Causeless.

As been reportedly proven, the only swinging Richard that is causeless and clueless on this board is YOU. You have served a purpose however. Most people who do access the links get at the truth.

At least once a week, either on the threads or in PM, someone asks why I don't just put you on ignore. It's because you're like Hitler with his observation that if you tell a lie enough times, it will be accepted as truth. Your shit has NO BASIS IN FACT. You are the only poster who has proclaimed your ignorance of the law and tried to project your weaknesses onto pro - gun posters.

They accept your capitulation and your admission that you do not have a cause; that you are politically / historically ignorant; that you are clueless and cannot find one single source upon which to rely on for the propagating of your absolute insanity.

So, getting rid of guns won't stop gun violence. How so?

Who is going to turn in their guns?

I used to watch the videos of people in Australia and Great Britain surrendering their weapons and worrying about Americans doing the same thing.

Then I remembered who we are, what our history is and how many people will not subject themselves to a yoke of tyranny by surrendering their weapons. They still know our history and our destiny.

Isn't it strange that the United States Supreme Court disagrees with danielpalos, but I am not allowed to make the point?

danielpalos is only here for entertainment. That you haven't put him on the ignore list is the most worrying thing.

His crap gets old and somebody needs to expose the consummate troll. None of his crap makes any sense. He yammers on and on how you can't appeal to his ignorance of the law and he contradicts all known constitutional law on the subject of gun control.

It doesn't matter if you expose him. He doesn't care, because he's not here to be taken seriously. He only gets his kicks when people actually think he's being serious.

On the 2A issue I've been looking at the posts and replying to some of those on my ignore list, but not that one, I remember he's a waste of time.

It doesn't matter if you expose him. He doesn't care, because he's not here to be taken seriously. He only gets his kicks when people actually think he's being serious.

On the 2A issue I've been looking at the posts and replying to some of those on my ignore list, but not that one, I remember he's a waste of time.

You might be right. There are some children who love to post on this board and they are content to badger posters. They are just smart enough to keep on the good side of the moderators and not get banned, but they are here for the express purpose to get their kicks talking smack that they are too chickenshit to say to peoples face in public for obvious reasons.

danielpalos gets away with insulting people and if he gets insulted, the mods will delete the perceived insult. So, I've been fighting back because nothing the troll says makes any common sense and it isn't in English. I just treat his insanity as an excuse to put the facts on the board and allow others to look at both sides of the argument - that is if danielpalos even has a side... that guy really IS clueless and causeless.

Thanks for the advice, however. It might be the only way to be done with his insanity... just don't bother reading any of it.

As been reportedly proven, the only swinging Richard that is causeless and clueless on this board is YOU. You have served a purpose however. Most people who do access the links get at the truth.

At least once a week, either on the threads or in PM, someone asks why I don't just put you on ignore. It's because you're like Hitler with his observation that if you tell a lie enough times, it will be accepted as truth. Your shit has NO BASIS IN FACT. You are the only poster who has proclaimed your ignorance of the law and tried to project your weaknesses onto pro - gun posters.

They accept your capitulation and your admission that you do not have a cause; that you are politically / historically ignorant; that you are clueless and cannot find one single source upon which to rely on for the propagating of your absolute insanity.
I resort to the fewest fallacies in my arguments. What lies or fallacies have you found in my arguments?

None.

Y'all merely project and claim what y'all are doing on others.

I resort to the fewest fallacies in my arguments. What lies or fallacies have you found in my arguments?

None.

Your entire premise has been shown to be ridiculous, meaningless, full of fallacies, and has no basis in fact. You're just trying to say you "won" by having the last post.

Your nonsense is not swaying a swinging Richard. But, every sentence you've posted in your own words has proven to be wrong.

Last edited:

None.

Your entire premise has been shown to be ridiculous, meaningless, full of fallacies, and has no basis in fact. You're just trying to say you "won" by having the last post.

Your nonsense is not swaying a swinging Richard. But, every sentence you've posted in your own words has proven to be wrong.
Maybe in right wing fantasy. On this board, y'all have nothing but diversion.

The People are the Militia. Well regulated militia of the People are necessary to the security of a free State. Why include the first clause, if what they really meant, was the Only the second clause.

None.

The People are the Militia. Well regulated militia of the People are necessary to the security of a free State. Why include the first clause, if what they really meant, was the Only the second clause.

None.

No, I am saying I won Because y'all have nothing but fallacy; only nothing repeal is worse than that.

None.

No, I am saying I won Because y'all have nothing but fallacy; only nothing repeal is worse than that.

None.

That reason has been discussed more than a dozen times on this thread alone.

Did you know, nobody on the left takes right wingers seriously about the law or economics, or politics.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

Did you know, nobody on the left takes right wingers seriously about the law or economics, or politics.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

I'd say that works both ways. Since I'm on NEITHER side, your inference is just as wrong as everything else you say.

What is the left besides commie lite?

I'd say that works both ways. Since I'm on NEITHER side, your inference is just as wrong as everything else you say.

All you have is appeals to ignorance. I am quoting a State Constitution.

I have quoted several STATE SUPREME COURT RULINGS interpreting state constitutions and you've never stipulated to their holdings as they are 180 degrees of what you preach.

I have quoted several STATE SUPREME COURT RULINGS interpreting state constitutions and you've never stipulated to their holdings as they are 180 degrees of what you preach.

so what; this is what I cited:

all you have is diversion.

All you have is absolute B.S. You've been responded to truthfully.

Your nonsense is not swaying a swinging Richard. But, every sentence you've posted in your own words has proven to be wrong

Your nonsense is not swaying a swinging Richard. But, every sentence you've posted in your own words has proven to be wrong
Dude, I cited a Constitution. You don't know what you are talking about, like most of the right wing.

Dude, I cited a Constitution. You don't know what you are talking about, like most of the right wing.

YOU have no idea what you're talking about. A Constitution means what the courts interpret them to mean. Let me give you a FREE lesson in the law.

This is a quote from a government site:

"State courts are the final arbiters of state laws and constitutions."

Comparing Federal & State Courts

When state courts interpret the law, it is far more authoritative and binding than the mad ravings of danielpalos. And the courts have said you are wrong and I've cited their rulings and holdings repeatedly. You are wrong, dude. I'm also going to leave you a link that will prove, beyond any question - beyond any shadow of a doubt that you are wrong. Let's go beyond the legal experts and get a professional wordsmith to explain it to you:

http://www.constitution.org/2ll/schol/2amd_grammar.htm

Now, here's the real deal danielpalos. I've told you that you're wrong. If you come back here today everybody will understand you did not access that site. It will be 100 proof positive that you are talking out your ass. When you don't read it and other posters do, it's going to make you look really stupid. If you can prove the guy wrong, get to popping. Otherwise, your standard canard will be an admission of defeat on your part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back