2nd male boxer cruises to olympic victory in match against female

Born female but was disqualified in 2023 cause, guy thing.
Yeah, she was too masculine looking for the Russians who ran the IBA.

The IOC told the IBA to take a hike.

Lin was registered female at birth, New Taipei City Councilor Cho Kuan-ting (卓冠廷) said in a Facebook post on Wednesday. Lin’s national identification number begins with a “2,” the designation for females, while males are assigned a “1.” The number cannot be altered, according to Hsinchu City Government.

Lin has been competing in female boxing competitions since she was in middle school, per Lin's middle school documentary by New Taipei Municipal Yingge Junior High School. The first time in Taiwan's sports history that transgender middle and high school athletes have been explicitly allowed to participate was in Taiwan's 2023 National High School Games, per the Ministry of Education.

Could be

Do have a link to back that up?

The IBA was stripped of the status by the International Olympic Committee in June 2023 and took its appeal to the Court of Arbitration for Sport.

Cas said the IBA had not made enough change in financial transparency, integrity of officials and its culture.

"As a consequence, these three elements justified the IOC's decision," it said.

The IBA was stripped of the status by the International Olympic Committee in June 2023 and took its appeal to the Court of Arbitration for Sport.

Cas said the IBA had not made enough change in financial transparency, integrity of officials and its culture.

"As a consequence, these three elements justified the IOC's decision," it said.

Now that I've provided a link, will you admit you were wrong, or will you just pretend you didn't see it?

Yeah, she was too masculine looking for the Russians who ran the IBA.

The IOC told the IBA to take a hike.

Lin was registered female at birth, New Taipei City Councilor Cho Kuan-ting (卓冠廷) said in a Facebook post on Wednesday. Lin’s national identification number begins with a “2,” the designation for females, while males are assigned a “1.” The number cannot be altered, according to Hsinchu City Government.

Lin has been competing in female boxing competitions since she was in middle school, per Lin's middle school documentary by New Taipei Municipal Yingge Junior High School. The first time in Taiwan's sports history that transgender middle and high school athletes have been explicitly allowed to participate was in Taiwan's 2023 National High School Games, per the Ministry of Education.
I think lin may be a rare example of a one in a billion transgender person

If so he/she has my sympathy not for boxing but for life in general

But he/she should not be allowed to compete

I think lin may be a rare example of a one in a billion transgender person

If so he/she has my sympathy not for boxing but for life in general

But he/she should not be allowed to compete
One in a billion? Where are you getting that?

And why are you calling her a he/she? Are you familiar with what kind of genitalia she has?

I dont know and dont want to know

Lets leave this unfortunate person some privacy
Oh it’s too late for that. We got the entire right wing including an ex president calling her a man and demeaning her for competing in a sport that she’s being doing since a child. So instead of ignoring it how about you educate yourself about those that your ILK target for their differences and maybe gain a little perspective

One in a billion? Where are you getting that?

And why are you calling her a he/she? Are you familiar with what kind of genitalia she has?
I dont know how many actual sexually abnormal people exist

But its not many

The others are just mentally inbalanced

Oh it’s too late for that. We got the entire right wing including an ex president calling her a man and demeaning her for competing in a sport that she’s being doing since a child. So instead of ignoring it how about you educate yourself about those that your ILK target for their differences and maybe gain a little perspective
I’m calling her something other than a woman

What exactly we dont know

But the person should not be a boxer in the olympic women’s division

Forum List

Back