🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2nd reddest state in US (OK) puts child murderer to death despite "mental illness" claim

But it can be a deterrent to those who kill their helpless children. We have far too many of these stories where subhuman animals kill or mail their defenseless babies.

Did you read the one from yesterday where a subhuman poured boiling hot water down his toddler’s throat?
oh God.. no, I haven't and I don't think I will Search it

But that is obviously a deliberate act. I am not saying it wasn't w/ this guy (topic of thread) but the limited info I have does not show absolutely that he meant to kill her. He probably did. Bu the hard evidence is not there, according to MY information. The jury had far more information, so.. normally we can trust juries to make the right decision.

However, that said.. the OJ case sticks in my mind as a notable exception

oh God.. no, I haven't and I don't think I will Search it

But that is obviously a deliberate act. I am not saying it wasn't w/ this guy (topic of thread) but the limited info I have does not show absolutely that he meant to kill her. He probably did. Bu the hard evidence is not there, according to MY information. The jury had far more information, so.. normally we can trust juries to make the right decision.

However, that said.. the OJ case sticks in my mind as a notable exception
The two biggest issues facing this country are inflation and high levels of absolutely heinous crime. In the case of the latter, the answer is to stop making excuses for criminals and throw the book them.

I also would like to see the death penalty in every state, so that when a savage pushes an innocent woman into the path of an oncoming subway car and she dies as a result, he dies too. Maybe the next monster will think twice before he sentences someone to death via death by train or death by stabbing.

IMHO.

The two biggest issues facing this country are inflation and high levels of absolutely heinous crime. In the case of the latter, the answer is to stop making excuses for criminals and throw the book them.

I also would like to see the death penalty in every state, so that when a savage pushes an innocent woman into the path of an oncoming subway car and she dies as a result, he dies too. Maybe the next monster will think twice before he sentences someone to death via death by train or death by stabbing.

IMHO.
I heard snippets about the train death. I hope to God NY (was it there?) doesn't give this slimebag the no bail treatment?

etc...............

I heard snippets about the train death. I hope to God NY (was it there?) doesn't give this slimebag the no bail treatment?

etc...............
Yup, liberal New York where they feel sorry for the poor, misunderstood savages. I don’t know if the scumbag is in jail or not.

As an aside, I used to love to hop the train and spend two or three nights in NYC, and right about this time of year. Museum-hopping, window-shopping, and maybe a matinee at Radio City Music Hall. No WAY I’d be caught dead there now, because I COULD be caught dead there.

What if the guy regreted it? What if it happend in the heat of the moment and he didn't intend to kill her? I doubt that is the case but what if?

We don't even have that information or I haven't found it anyhow..

It is a seroius thing to take anyone's life.. God is the only who can create life and HE should be the ONLY one to take it (except in certain specified situations where innocent people need to be protected...)
Hell is a place when bad people go, when a bad person needs to go, i am not sorry to see him leave. Let Lucifer deal with his sorry ass.

Yup, liberal New York where they feel sorry for the poor, misunderstood savages. I don’t know if the scumbag is in jail or not.

As an aside, I used to love to hop the train and spend two or three nights in NYC, and right about this time of year. Museum-hopping, window-shopping, and maybe a matinee at Radio City Music Hall. No WAY I’d be caught dead there now, because I COULD be caught dead there.
yeh, the thugs rule, from the rotten fish-head in the WH on down..

There is no true leadership at this time except in certain states like FL..

Trump was all for Americ First

The Left is for Criminals First... China First .. everything but America First

Hell is a place when bad people go, when a bad person needs to go, i am not sorry to see him leave. Let Lucifer deal with his sorry ass.
well, again... not all convicted of murder should necessarily be executed. I stand by my view of this issue.

not crying for the murderer.. just saying that .. well, if a person knows he is going to be executed after one murder anywyay, he is likely to be more tempted to commit another and another.. He can, after all, only die once.. If he knows he can die for one murder.. he may feel he has to commit others in order to evade law enforcement.. may end up killing a cop to cover up the first murder..

So yeh.. there's that

Sorry to go by appearances but you can just look @ this guy and know (suspect) he is mentally ill. Then there is what he did to his own daughter who was only 9 months old.. to show just how mentally ill he is. It goes without saying that someone who does this kind of thing is mentally ill. I never could u/stand the "logic" of finding someone "innocent" of heinous crimes based on the mental illness claim. But anyhow, the courts rejected his attorney's appeal and he was executed. I tend to disagree w/ OK's view of the death penalty but can't say I am crying over this either...

My only problem with this is that it took 20 years to execute him.

He should have been executed within 90 days. If you knowingly, willingly and intentionally kill someone you should be executed. No appeals, no death row, no insane asylum, just executed quickly and humanely. Not even any press coverage. One announcement one time they are going to be executed and that's it.

I say 90 days as they deserve a chance to say goodbye, write a letter to someone, put any affairs in order they want, etc. But if they chose to just be executed right away and get it over with that's fine also.

Killers and murders can not be a part of society. They need to be removed from society entirely and just locking them up isn't the answer because it's just a waste of time, money and resources. If you lock them up for life all you're doing is executing them slowly, just do it and get it over with quick.

Child molesters, rapists and murders should all just be executed.

My only problem with this is that it took 20 years to execute him.

He should have been executed within 90 days. If you knowingly, willingly and intentionally kill someone you should be executed. No appeals, no death row, no insane asylum, just executed quickly and humanely. Not even any press coverage. One announcement one time they are going to be executed and that's it.

I say 90 days as they deserve a chance to say goodbye, write a letter to someone, put any affairs in order they want, etc. But if they chose to just be executed right away and get it over with that's fine also.

Killers and murders can not be a part of society. They need to be removed from society entirely and just locking them up isn't the answer because it's just a waste of time, money and resources. If you lock them up for life all you're doing is executing them slowly, just do it and get it over with quick.

Child molesters, rapists and murders should all just be executed.
I don't agree (except that long prison terms are akin to killing someone slowly)

I've already stated my views on the d penalty and also see Post # 51 above..

what about THAT?

well, again... not all convicted of murder should necessarily be executed. I stand by my view of this issue.

not crying for the murderer.. just saying that .. well, if a person knows he is going to be executed after one murder anywyay, he is likely to be more tempted to commit another and another.. He can, after all, only die once.. If he knows he can die for one murder.. he may feel he has to commit others in order to evade law enforcement.. may end up killing a cop to cover up the first murder..

So yeh.. there's that
If someone goes out and murders someone, he has now taken the roll of "god" by taking a life. That means he "will" take another life and another. So instead of allowing him to murder again, by placing him in a cell for the rest of his life(where he will try to escape) just take him out back and destroy him before he can murder again.

If someone goes out and murders someone, he has now taken the roll of "god" by taking a life. That means he "will" take another life and another. So instead of allowing him to murder again, by placing him in a cell for the rest of his life(where he will try to escape) just take him out back and destroy him before he can murder again.
I am not talking about allowing him to murder again. I am speaking of cases and there are plenty of them where someone kills someone, say in a burglary and maybe he didn't meanto kill that person but got spooked or what have you.. maybe it was an accident but he gets away.. then finds out on the news that he is wanted for murder.. He will try to avoid capture and that could involve killing others..

Once a murderer is caught, he should be locked up very securely and if he has killed more than once, yeh.. execute him immediately.

I also don't agree w/ all those appeals.. and yet innocent people have been saved from death by those appeals.. Appeals gave them TIME and in that time DNA was found (etc) to prove they were innocent

i think it's possible to kill someone without intending it, but it's not as common as some people think. it's very rare

Last edited:
I don't agree (except that long prison terms are akin to killing someone slowly)

I've already stated my views on the d penalty and also see Post # 51 above..

what about THAT?

Well about "that", I don't agree.

I think it's purely a hypothetical concept that would apply to maybe one out of 10,000 murders. I don't see the idea of "I killed someone and I may be caught so I need to go out and commit even more murders so I don't get caught" as being likely at all. Someone who would actually stop and consider that possibility would also think "if I kill someone I need to kill others to cover it up and then I need to kill more to cover those up and kill others to cover those up and in the end I'll need to kill 1,354 people to hide this one murder". Not gonna happen.

So I think your reasoning is outside the realms of reality and based on absolutely nothing and has no evidence to actually back it up. And if we get rid of 800 murders for every 1 murder that kills someone else to cover up the first one statically speaking that's highly acceptable.

But it can be a deterrent to those who kill their helpless children. We have far too many of these stories where subhuman animals kill or mail their defenseless babies.

Did you read the one from yesterday where a subhuman poured boiling hot water down his toddler’s throat?

Nope. I don't obsess on this crap like you do.

If someone is crazy enough to kill a child, the Death Penalty isn't going to be a deterrent.

Murders fall into three categories.

Acts of madness, where one is not thinking rationally at all.
Acts of passion, where people aren't thinking rationally in the moment.
Or acts of calculation, where the person thinks they are clever enough to get away with it.

None of these are deterred by any punishment.

Forum List

Back