2nd stimulus check help trump ?

Message Pelosi and Schumer. They are the a-holes holding this up.

Nah all the people that like free money from the government are already Democrats. Giving people free money is how democrats get votes not republicans. That is the basic difference between Dems and Reps. Reps want you to work but want you to get rewarded for it. Dems want you to work too but do not want to reward you they want to take what you earn so they can buy votes with your money.

The Democrats will not let it happen. They will demand that illegal aliens get paid $billions and they know that is unacceptable to the Republicans.
Fake news.
Fuck you, idiot. It's in the Democrat bill. Not only would illegal aliens get a stimulus check, they would get double the amount of US citizens. And they know damn well that the Republicans won't let that happen.

It's in the Democrat bill. Not only would illegal aliens get a stimulus check, they would get double the amount of US citizens. And they know damn well that the Republicans won't let that happen.
:linky::link::linky::link:

Specifically, the CARES Act had excluded undocumented immigrants, who do not have a Social Security Number (SSN), from receiving stimulus checks. The HEROES Act would make individuals filing taxes using an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) eligible for stimulus relief. Moreover, it would include a retroactive change to the CARES Act, which would allow ITIN filers to receive the initial $1,200 stimulus payment.

There you have it, not only would illegal immigrants be eligible under the Democrat bill, they would get a double payment.

That demand effectively kills the bill. The Democrats do not want to help Americans because they think it would help Trump.

Last edited:
will a second stimulus check help trump get re elected ?
The Democrats will not let it happen. They will demand that illegal aliens get paid $billions and they know that is unacceptable to the Republicans.

You've got it backwards: The GOP shouldn't accept any pork from the Democrats, thereby blaming them for for holding stimulus checks hostage to their special interests. Personally, I don't think any more stimulus is needed, other than to clean up the problematic loans and deferrals already created.

Trump carrying out his platform is getting him re-elected.
What "platform" is that?
Jobs for Americans...
No trespassers
No Business Visas
Minimize off-shoring

I admire you admitting you hating someone without know his platform.
I thought Liberals were a bastion of knowledge.
I got some news for you. He has no platform. Just a stage where he entertains fools with non-stop bullshit to get them to vote for him.

Trump carrying out his platform is getting him re-elected.
What "platform" is that?
Jobs for Americans...
No trespassers
No Business Visas
Minimize off-shoring

I admire you admitting you hating someone without know his platform.
I thought Liberals were a bastion of knowledge.
I got some news for you. He has no platform. Just a stage where he entertains fools with non-stop bullshit to get them to vote for him.
I watched about 1,000 of his campaign speeches and interviews and about 20 of Hillary's (which is about all she did).
They both had consistent platforms.
You're a Mentally Ill liar.

Forum List

Back