$3.5T Not As Big As You Might Think

Oh right, I get it now. Spending 3.5 trillion dollars will actually save save us money according to democrat party economics. Somebody once said that a trillion dollars stacked would reach about 1/4 the way to the moon so I guess 3.5 trillion would put the last dollar floating down on the craters..

That's pretty ironic since most of the people voting on these bills never gets a chance to read them.
Nobody knows what they're voting on.....or is honest about it. I just checked the Debt Clock...$7T so far.....the debt at the beginning of the year was $21T and is currently over $28T.
Yet you want more spending.
Do everyone a favor and just STFU!!
oua2r5wmhed41.jpg

Oh right, I get it now. Spending 3.5 trillion dollars will actually save save us money according to democrat party economics. Somebody once said that a trillion dollars stacked would reach about 1/4 the way to the moon so I guess 3.5 trillion would put the last dollar floating down on the craters..
I know it's hard for you...considering it was in the OP

Probably the most significant is a proposal to control the price of prescription drugs. That would mean less government spending through Medicare, which pays for older Americans’ drugs. It would also reduce what the federal government spends to subsidize private insurance through the Affordable Care Act.
The total net savings for the drug plan could approach or even exceed half a trillion dollars, depending on what policy particulars Democrats eventually endorse.
Taking those savings and some other factors into account, Kogan said, a fair figure for new spending under the Democrats’ proposal is closer to (and quite possibly less than) $2.5 trillion over 10 years.

You're really not the sharpest marshmallow in the bag, Leech.
THE NEW ROAD TO RETIREMENT

House Democrats propose new retirement plan rules for the rich, including contribution limits and a repeal of Roth conversions​

Awww...you're breaking my heart

My God you people are stupid.

This has already been posted on this very thread

Are you fuckers really that stupid or do you just lie and hope no one notices?
Gee, so these leftists hacks are all for Obamacare because it forces people to pay for other's healthcare.

I'm shocked!

From their leftist "Mission statement".

Low-Income Programs: we work to ensure that programs that serve low- and moderate-income people are adequately funded, accessible, and effective in helping beneficiaries meet basic needs while moving toward self-sufficiency. We work, for instance, on:

• Health: We work to ensure that Medicare, Medicaid, the Children’s Health Insurance Program, and the Affordable Care Act provide coverage that meets the needs of low-income children and families, seniors, and people with disabilities. We also work to ensure that proposals that would affect these programs do not slash benefits for, or impose costs on, the nation’s most vulnerable people.
  • Low-income tax credits: We work to highlight the benefits of the federal Earned Income Tax Credit and Child Tax Credit and to protect and expand them to further encourage work and reduce poverty. We work closely with members of the State Priorities Partnership to maintain and expand state-level EITCs where they exist, and to bring them to more states.
  • Food assistance: We design and promote polices to make SNAP stronger, more accessible, and easier to administer; help states design their SNAP programs; help ensure that WIC has the funds to serve all eligible applicants; and design and promote policies that increase school meal participation for low-income kids.
  • Family Income Support: We research and analyze federal and state Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) issues, and we provide technical assistance to help states design their TANF programs so they can reach more eligible families and meet families’ particular needs.
  • Low-income housing: We work to improve the effectiveness of federal low-income housing programs, and we study how well-designed housing assistance programs can advance such goals as reducing concentrations of poverty.

Hey Mud...you're retired right?

Guess what's in this bill...

Hearing aids and better dental coverage for Medicare recipients.

There's a CRAPLOAD of good stuff in this bill.
And this is probably the only shot at passing any of it for YEARS
Why should I pay for your hearing aid?

Document your claim this is our last chance on climate change....

GO!
The last time we Dems (because Republicans don't give a shit) tried to pass Climate legislation was TEN years ago. Republicans defeated it then.

And the problem has gotten exponentially worse since.

THIS is our last chance to do anything meaningful

The last time we Dems (because Republicans don't give a shit) tried to pass Climate legislation was TEN years ago. Republicans defeated it then.

And the problem has gotten exponentially worse since.

THIS is our last chance to do anything meaningful
So you lied.

Got it.

Forum List

Back