$3.5T Not As Big As You Might Think

The federal budget used to be $4.3 trillion. They have to raise the debt ceiling so they can spend more than they already owe. This is Biden's first year and he's already spent more than $5 trillion....add $3.5 trillion to that....and you got $8.5 trillion...over half will be added to the debt.
I remember not long ago spending $1.4 Trillion was ridiculous. Obama spent that on Obamacare alone.
Wow. That was astoundingly stupid

You just took a 10 year obligation and added it to the YEARLY budget. I wouldn't normally expect you to be smart enough to get that...

BUT IT'S THE BASIS OF THIS FUCKING THREAD YOU DOPE

Oh and Obamacare actually REDUCED the deficit ...it added nothing to the debt. That's also

ON THIS FUCKING THREAD...IDIOT

You just took a 10 year obligation and added it to the YEARLY budget. I wouldn't normally expect you to be smart enough to get that...

Oh and Obamacare actually REDUCED the deficit ...it added nothing to the debt. That's also

another lie, we are still paying for that motherfucker and more people are uninsured now than before it was started, more waste from the stupid left

Hahahahaha....every one of these bills claim to be over a 10 year period.....and there's already 10 year obligations from other bills that have already been passed.....so basically you're operating in a complete vacuum.

Hahahahaha....every one of these bills claim to be over a 10 year period.....and there's already 10 year obligations from other bills that have already been passed.....so basically you're operating in a complete vacuum.
his head is a vacuum, and the bag is full

Dude...you have no idea what you're talking about.

Just go back under your rock

another lie, we are still paying for that motherfucker and more people are uninsured now than before it was started, more waste from the stupid left
My God you people are stupid.

This has already been posted on this very thread

Are you fuckers really that stupid or do you just lie and hope no one notices?

In fact it includes Medicare and other items that save $1T.

Including savings on drug costs. Something long overdue

Honey I went shopping ....this 2,000.00 dollar jacket was 10% off I literally saved you money

whhshshhsjsjsj.jpg

Dude...you have no idea what you're talking about.

Just go back under your rock
That's pretty ironic since most of the people voting on these bills never gets a chance to read them.
Nobody knows what they're voting on.....or is honest about it. I just checked the Debt Clock...$7T so far.....the debt at the beginning of the year was $21T and is currently over $28T.
Yet you want more spending.
Do everyone a favor and just STFU!!

That's pretty ironic since most of the people voting on these bills never gets a chance to read them.
Nobody knows what they're voting on.....or is honest about it. I just checked the Debt Clock...$7T so far.....the debt at the beginning of the year was $21T and is currently over $28T.
Yet you want more spending.
Do everyone a favor and just STFU!!
Dude...you've already demonstrated that you don't know what you're talking about here...or pretty much anywhere.

Hey Mud...you're retired right?

Guess what's in this bill...

Hearing aids and better dental coverage for Medicare recipients.

There's a CRAPLOAD of good stuff in this bill.
And this is probably the only shot at passing any of it for YEARS

Forum List

Back