$3.5T Not As Big As You Might Think

I think the second bill wasn't targeted enough to those that really needed it and therefore a waste. I also believe too much went to the rich, which is no surprise.
Biden extended unemployment, helped renters and landlords, child tax credits, help for restaurants, state, local and tribal governments.
Help for people to keep their insurance, help for farmers, help for ranchers and more $$$ for schools.
Plus more, didn't see much going to the 'rich'.

I damned sure didn't see a $500 billion being withheld to be used at Biden's discretion and the recipients to be revealed within 6 months.
18 months later, still crickets, no one knows where that $$$ went.

When you point out to the corporation hating left that the working class has trillions invested in the very same corporations they pop a gasket ^^^ :auiqs.jpg:
STILL doesn't make any difference to people's 401K, you moron.
The stock market is only a portion of the economy.

I got a big tax cut and I am far from rich, of course we aren't idiotic enough to pay more than $10,000 annually in mortgage interest either
Sure you did, looking at your post 219, I know you're lying.

Everyone pays at least $10,000 in mortgage interest annually, if not more.
Unless, you have a mortgage that is $800 a month or less, which I doubt.

At least the first 3-5 years of every mortgage is interest, people pay nothing on the principle.

Yep....everyone pays and the illegals collect the benefits.
Yep, that's what republicans have been claiming since Reagan.
Yet they still keep hiring them, now that's the benefit republicans DON'T want to talk about.

I went shopping yesterday
2 supermarket Ribeyes were 60 friggin bucks

Where was I in Manhattan or Brooklyn buying dry aged from a butcher ?

You ain't seen nuttin yet

d d. d dmd,d,dkrkd,d,d,d,d.jpeg

6500.00 for a dairy cow .....yikes

I went shopping yesterday
2 supermarket Ribeyes were 60 friggin bucks

Where was I in Manhattan or Brooklyn buying dry aged from a butcher ?

You ain't seen nuttin yet

View attachment 545423
The same nut job that tried to go to Afghanistan to rescue people?
Wish Markwayne would have got in, let the Afghans have the moron.

$2600 tax on cattle, per head, per year?
$500 tax on a pig, per year?

Total bullshit.
Facebook?

Another 3.5 $T will lead to out-of-control inflation and the collapse of the dollar. We're already nearly $30 T in the red. Those who are ignoring that are simple-minded and not worth listening to...

Another 3.5 $T will lead to out-of-control inflation and the collapse of the dollar. We're already nearly $30 T in the red. Those who are ignoring that are simple-minded and not worth listening to...
Republicans ignored Trump's $6.5 trillion contribution.

January 31, 2020
At a fund-raiser at his Mar-a-Lago resort last week, President Donald Trump touted his enormous new Pentagon budget (which he inaccurately pinned at $2.5 trillion) dismissed concerns about growing deficits and federal debt: "Who the hell cares about the budget? We're going to have a country."

View attachment 545423
My goodness, we still have so many people getting their "news" and "information" from social media. Then they run here to post it.

But does the proposal actually equate to a methane tax on the cattle industry?

Those reading Mullin’s now-widely shared commentary could interpret it that way, but the congressman’s spokeswoman said Tuesday in an email to Tulsa World: “This is what could happen if the methane fee were applied to agriculture. Right now the text of the bill only specifies the oil and gas industry.”

"War on Meat". You want to laugh, but this is just sad to watch. So damn many adults who have completely abandoned their critical thinking skills.

My goodness, we still have so many people getting their "news" and "information" from social media. Then they run here to post it.

But does the proposal actually equate to a methane tax on the cattle industry?

Those reading Mullin’s now-widely shared commentary could interpret it that way, but the congressman’s spokeswoman said Tuesday in an email to Tulsa World: “This is what could happen if the methane fee were applied to agriculture. Right now the text of the bill only specifies the oil and gas industry.”

"War on Meat". You want to laugh, but this is just sad to watch. So damn many adults who have completely abandoned their critical thinking skills.
We have to find the truth from somewhere. And we throw out the lies when we can. Watching TV/Entertainers and the Propaganda spewed by the Progs is closer to an interrogation of the audience then it will ever be of doling out news. Progs even keep the FOX mantra going on and on. There is a market for then one Non Prog station. And it is not done because of the globalist control of the media and broadcasting.

We have to find the truth from somewhere. And we throw out the lies when we can. Watching TV/Entertainers and the Propaganda spewed by the Progs is closer to an interrogation of the audience then it will ever be of doling out news. Progs even keep the FOX mantra going on and on. There is a market for then one Non Prog station. And it is not done because of the globalist control of the media and broadcasting.
You can't be afraid of media outlets that don't perfectly fit your worldview. All that does is rob you of your curiosity and willingness to honestly question what you are told. It calcifies your opinions and thought processes. And that's exactly what has happened. To millions.

Last edited:
You can't be afraid of media outlets that don't perfectly fit your worldview. All that does is rob you of your curiosity and willingness to honestly question what you are told. It calcifies your opinions and thought processes. And that's exactly what has happened. To millions.
Republicans only watch and listen to what reinforces their beliefs.

Look/listen to Hannity and his brother Huckster, they bring people on, they agree, THAT becomes the truth.
They veer off message, they get their mic cut.

Republicans only watch and listen to what reinforces their beliefs.

Look/listen to Hannity and his brother Huckster, they bring people on, they agree, THAT becomes the truth.
They veer off message, they get their mic cut.
This all began with Limbaugh and his constant attacks on the media, telling his rubes to only believe him. Well, that's exactly what they did.

Now they have their own, fully functional, self-supporting, closed circuit informational ecosystem that creates and maintains its own reality.

We're in real trouble here.

Last edited:
This all began with Limbaugh and his constant attacks on the media, telling his rubes to only believe him. Well, that's exactly what they did.

Now they have their own, fully functional, self-supporting, closed circuit informational ecosystem that creates and maintains its own reality.

We're in real trouble here.
I remember.
During his talk show on October 5, 1995, Limbaugh stated: “There’s nothing good about drug use. We know it. It destroys individuals. It destroys families. Drug use destroys societies. Drug use, some might say, is destroying this country. And we have laws against selling drugs, pushing drugs, using drugs, importing drugs. And the laws are good because we know what happens to people in societies and neighborhoods which become consumed by them.
And so if people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to be accused, and they ought to be convicted and they ought to be sent up.” Limbaugh argued that drug abuse was a choice, not a disease, and that it should be combatted with strict legal consequences.

The king of American talk-radio, Rush Limbaugh, stunned his 20 million conservative listeners yesterday by confessing on air to years of addiction to painkillers and declaring he had booked himself into a drug clinic for a month.

The confession came days after the tabloid revelations of a former maid who claimed she bought thousands of prescription pills on the black market for Mr Limbaugh, and the confirmation by the police near his Florida home that they were looking into an illegal drug ring.

Then his buddy gives him the presidential medal of freedom.

Cheapens the award for everyone, who ever received one.

Trump's "tax cut" is a tax cut for the wealthy. There are tax increases on everyone but the wealthy in Trump's act from here until 2027. You'll be paying more than you did in 2019.

The only people who won't be are the rich.

So, yeah. It was a tax cut for the rich.
And the Democrats have had time to stop it and have yet to do anything. It is just the way it is, rich support the rich and politics don’t matter. The 2021 Cares Act benefited the rich not the poor and struggling.

I remember.
During his talk show on October 5, 1995, Limbaugh stated: “There’s nothing good about drug use. We know it. It destroys individuals. It destroys families. Drug use destroys societies. Drug use, some might say, is destroying this country. And we have laws against selling drugs, pushing drugs, using drugs, importing drugs. And the laws are good because we know what happens to people in societies and neighborhoods which become consumed by them.
And so if people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to be accused, and they ought to be convicted and they ought to be sent up.” Limbaugh argued that drug abuse was a choice, not a disease, and that it should be combatted with strict legal consequences.

The king of American talk-radio, Rush Limbaugh, stunned his 20 million conservative listeners yesterday by confessing on air to years of addiction to painkillers and declaring he had booked himself into a drug clinic for a month.

The confession came days after the tabloid revelations of a former maid who claimed she bought thousands of prescription pills on the black market for Mr Limbaugh, and the confirmation by the police near his Florida home that they were looking into an illegal drug ring.

Then his buddy gives him the presidential medal of freedom.

Cheapens the award for everyone, who ever received one.
You remember the specific day and broadcast and can quote him? Wow! I’m impressed, a lefty listening to Limbaugh and even remembers the wording. What did he say on March 13, 1993?

I haven’t listened to him since the 90’s and couldn’t even tell you what he talked about. Your memory is impressive. :rolleyes:

And yet you failed to mention the GOP is just as bad at ignoring the debt.

Lie of omission.

I also favor small government and a balanced budget, which is why I did not vote for either Trump or Biden.

I also didn't vote for Biden, Trump, Obama or Bush. I did however vote for Perot because of his stance on the debt.

Debt is bad irrespective of the party in power.

You remember the specific day and broadcast and can quote him? Wow! I’m impressed, a lefty listening to Limbaugh and even remembers the wording. What did he say on March 13, 1993?

I haven’t listened to him since the 90’s and couldn’t even tell you what he talked about. Your memory is impressive. :rolleyes:
Not me.
Google is your friend.

Russia doesn't think so.

How many can you fund if you never ever borrow?

Let's see:

"The U.S. government's total revenue is estimated to be $3.863 trillion for FY 2021" Based on income and payroll taxes.

For the close to $4 trillion dollars that the Federal government takes I can fund lots and lots of programs and don't have to borrow a penny.

Forum List

Back