3,700,000 AR-15s in private hands...and now the current stock just sold out...

Why have Secret Service protection? After all, JFK was killed and Reagan was shot. Hint: Because it helps - and is better than not having Secret Service protection. Imagine if Obama didn't have Secret Service protection.

Why are cops at major sports events? And what does "protect and serve" mean?

Full Definition of POLICE
transitive verb
archaic : govern
: to control, regulate, or keep in order by use of police
: to make clean and put in order
a : to supervise the operation, execution, or administration of to prevent or detect and prosecute violations of rules and regulations

b : to exercise such supervision over the policies and activities of
: to perform the functions of a police force in or over

Definition of POLICE

Last edited:
Why have Secret Service protection? After all, JFK was killed and Reagan was shot. Hint: Because it helps - and is better than not having Secret Service protection. Imagine if Obama didn't have Secret Service protection.

That's exactly what you are advocating nimrod. You are saying that normal people shouldn't have the ability to defend themselves from bad people. You really are stupid....

Why are cops at major sports events?

To defend the people at large. Read the legal opinions I posted dipshit. That is the Law of the Land laid out so simply even a educationally challenged fool like you can understand them.

Ha. Not even close. It's why I'm voting conservative.

If society collapses....no more air conditioning or Whole Foods...2 things I just can't live without. And...no more football, which would be traumatic for me.

We don't want American society to collapse. It's why we are so anti liberal.

The normals and the left are the only things that are keeping you afloat. The US version of conservatism and all it entails will not lead to the breakdown of society, but more like a Franco/Mussolini/Hitleresque kinda society. Not one I would love to live in. Conservatives are too selfish. It's all about 'me. me. me!'

Why are cops at major sports events? And what does "protect and serve" mean?

Full Definition of POLICE
transitive verb
archaic : govern
: to control, regulate, or keep in order by use of police
: to make clean and put in order
a : to supervise the operation, execution, or administration of to prevent or detect and prosecute violations of rules and regulations

b : to exercise such supervision over the policies and activities of
: to perform the functions of a police force in or over

Definition of POLICE

Ha. Not even close. It's why I'm voting conservative.

If society collapses....no more air conditioning or Whole Foods...2 things I just can't live without. And...no more football, which would be traumatic for me.

We don't want American society to collapse. It's why we are so anti liberal.

The normals and the left are the only things that are keeping you afloat. The US version of conservatism and all it entails will not lead to the breakdown of society, but more like a Franco/Mussolini/Hitleresque kinda society. Not one I would love to live in. Conservatives are too selfish. It's all about 'me. me. me!'

No ..it's all about you,you,you wanting what you didnt earn.
Get a job slacker.

Yes...Americans understand that the anti gun extremists are nuts.....so...after San Bernadino..where 14 unarmed people in a gun free zone were killed by 2 muslims with guns....in a gun free zone....Americans bought out the entire stock of AR-15s...

Post San Bernardino Gun Sales Surge Drains U.S. AR Supply - The Truth About Guns

TTAG’s reached out to some of this country’s largest firearms wholesalers and learned that the sales channel is dry. AR’s they ain’t got. And no wonder. IWI US’s VP of Sales & Marketing, Michael Kassner, tells TTAG that IWI’s sold thousands of Tavors over the weekend. Folks, that’s a $2k rifle. You can imagine how many low-end AR’s are finding new homes in the rush to tool-up against terrorism, further fueled by the assault media’s decision to come out of the gun confiscation closet, ahead of Hillary Clinton’s potential election. There’s a lag between wholesaler supply and what you see at your local gun store. That means . . .

you’ll still see guns on the shelves for the time being. But for how long?

This fails as a confusion of correlation and causation fallacy.

With ARs selling for around 500 bucks, people are buying them because they're affordable.

AK47's got the bigger, cheaper bullet and easier servicing, but M16/M4s are better weapons to equip your military with.

I've seen M16s over 3k. People who buy these aren't doing so for practical reasons. I doubt all of these impulse buyers own a decent hand gun or rifle. My versamax is a stronger defense/cost of ownership/enjoyment weapon than a bushmaster or AK. I have literally cut grass with that thing.

AK47's got the bigger, cheaper bullet and easier servicing, but M16/M4s are better weapons to equip your military with.

I've seen M16s over 3k. People who buy these aren't doing so for practical reasons. I doubt all of these impulse buyers own a decent hand gun or rifle. My versamax is a stronger defense/cost of ownership/enjoyment weapon than a bushmaster or AK. I have literally cut grass with that thing.

An M16 will run at minimum 15 grand,and 28 grand isnt unheard of.

Really? That must have been an AR-15 @ 3k. That's craziness.

Really? That must have been an AR-15. That's craziness.

Nope,the AR is the semi auto civilian model of the full auto or three round burst M16.

Really? That must have been an AR-15 @ 3k. That's craziness.

This AR ran well over 4k...

Attachments

• IMG_0643.jpg
    IMG_0643.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 37

Forum List

Back