3 Black Guys Kill A 5 Yr Old White Girl

It shows a pattern of behavior. If we refuse to recognize obvious problems, how will we ever fix them?

It does? Show me the scientific evidence that the color of one's skin is a root cause of one's criminal behavior.

I think it's silly. We have plenty of white trash criminals too. It definitely has more to do with socioeconomic conditions and poverty. Of course, conservatives would probably not want to ever admit to that, so they are going with the "racial" theme. :rolleyes-41:

1) It's despicable and I would see them charged with the death penalty.

2) Anyone who would murder a child should face the same punishment.

3) And no, not just black people can and do this kind of horrific thing.
Unfortunately, we do not have the death penalty here in Wisconsin.

Yeah, but things tend to "happen" to prisoners who hurt children.

It shows a pattern of behavior. If we refuse to recognize obvious problems, how will we ever fix them?

It does? Show me the scientific evidence that the color of one's skin is a root cause of one's criminal behavior.

I think it's silly. We have plenty of white trash criminals too. It definitely has more to do with socioeconomic conditions and poverty. Of course, conservatives would probably not want to ever admit to that, so they are going with the "racial" theme. :rolleyes-41:

The root, I believe...is the home. Perhaps an oversimplification, but I don't think I am smart enough to write a book on the subject. Things like color, poverty, and such are just obstacles to be overcome, not excuses or causes for bad behavior, IMO. Plenty of people grow up black and poorer than dirt end up as productive, valued members of their community, while others who grow up white and rich end up as the scum of the earth. I think how we are raised has more to do with how we choose to adapt, improvise and overcome the obstacles placed before us than the obstacles themselves do.

That said, I assume genetics may have something to do with it as well...human beings are complex creatures, so while our heredity may not be etched in stone due to all the possible combinations and variables of our genetic structure, there is no doubt that what we are is influenced by the pieces parts we are made up of that were passed down to us by our family tree.

Again, I am not smart enough to know the answer or even to explain what I think I know, but I hope my attempt at least makes a little sense.

The root, I believe...is the home. Perhaps an oversimplification, but I don't think I am smart enough to write a book on the subject. Things like color, poverty, and such are just obstacles to be overcome, not excuses or causes for bad behavior, IMO. Plenty of people grow up black and poorer than dirt end up as productive, valued members of their community, while others who grow up white and rich end up as the scum of the earth. I think how we are raised has more to do with how we choose to adapt, improvise and overcome the obstacles placed before us than the obstacles themselves do.

That said, I assume genetics may have something to do with it as well...human beings are complex creatures, so while our heredity may not be etched in stone due to all the possible combinations and variables of our genetic structure, there is no doubt that what we are is influenced by the pieces parts we are made up of that were passed down to us by our family tree.

Again, I am not smart enough to know the answer or even to explain what I think I know, but I hope my attempt at least makes a little sense.

Oh certainly, it's a very complicated issue. When people are in poverty and stressed, that is not the best environment in which to raise kids. There are many factors involved. A lot of these problems overlapping.

Show me the scientific evidence that the color of one's skin is a root cause of one's criminal behavior.

:rofl:

Good one! :thup:

Skin color doesn't cause jack shit, except for a little ashing here and there.

What causes criminal behavior in so many urban blacks is a culture that encourages and rewards criminal behavior.

But again, good one! :lol:

Wow, you are shockingly stupid. Culture, moron. It's about an inferior culture.

Ah, you mean like whatever rock you crawled out from?
You have no evidence, all you have is irrational fear and hatred.
Dogs are more culturally advanced than you are, muffin.

Show me the scientific evidence that the color of one's skin is a root cause of one's criminal behavior.

:rofl:

Good one! :thup:

Skin color doesn't cause jack shit, except for a little ashing here and there.

What causes criminal behavior in so many urban blacks is a culture that encourages and rewards criminal behavior.

But again, good one! :lol:

The same culture that causes criminal behavior in urban hillbillies, urban vatos, etc.

The same culture that causes criminal behavior in urban hillbillies, urban vatos, etc.

If you honestly believe hillbilly culture and urban black culture are the same culture, then I'm definitely not interested in anything else you have to say. I now know everything I need to know about you.

If you honestly believe hillbilly culture and urban black culture are the same culture, then I'm definitely not interested in anything else you have to say. I now know everything I need to know about you.
Yeah, that dude has no interest in intellectual honesty. That makes him and his posts irrellevent.

It's not about black culture, or hillbilly culture or hispanic culture, it's about American trash culture. That you don't understand that only proves the moron to be in your mirror. The only culture you know is the one that condones hate of anyone that is different than you. Seems you share some of that American culture that those criminal blacks, hillbillies, vatos, banksters, politicians et al share. You don't know dick, boy.

Yeah, that dude has no interest in intellectual honesty. That makes him and his posts irrellevent.

Intellectual honesty would be admitting that you are a racist moron, rather than pretending to be a half-assed intelligent human.

It's not about black culture, or hillbilly culture or hispanic culture, it's about American trash culture. That you don't understand that only proves the moron to be in your mirror. The only culture you know is the one that condones hate of anyone that is different than you. Seems you share some of that American culture that those criminal blacks, hillbillies, vatos, banksters, politicians et al share. You don't know dick, boy.

:lol:

Intellectual honesty would be admitting that you are a racist moron, rather than pretending to be a half-assed intelligent human.
Without insults, you really have no coherent point to make.

You made it clear that you are a racist with your own words...I'd think you would be proud to admit it. Oh, you don't like the moron part? Sorry, your own words have pretty much proven that as well. Shucky darn.

Now let's get back to that scientific evidence that you can't produce...or do you really think your subjective notions of "culture" are the same thing?

Screen_Shot_2015-06-04_at_3.03.02_PM.png

Kristina Fox, a 30-year-old administrative assistant, alongside her younger brother, was beaten and stabbed repeatedly in her back and face while being called "ni6ger" repeatedly by a racist mob of white men and women in Taylor-Lauridsen Park in Canaryville. Fox told her horrific story on Facebook from the hospital and recently did her first television interview, seen below, as she recovers.

Not all over the news...bad things happen...grow up.

I saw this all over the news except I didnt but the white boys keep saying these things make national news to cover up there White lives matter if only a minority threatens it movement.

I just stopped replying to a thread where a white boy was gunned down by another white cop. The whites were all like "Yeah, whatever"

You made it clear that you are a racist with your own words...I'd think you would be proud to admit it. Oh, you don't like the moron part? Sorry, your own words have pretty much proven that as well. Shucky darn.

Now let's get back to that scientific evidence that you can't produce...or do you really think your subjective notions of "culture" are the same thing?
No, I told you it was about culture, but you couldn't debate me on that point, so you thought you could skate out of the debate by yelling "racist!", but it's not going to work. It just makes you look petty and weak.

No, I told you it was about culture, but you couldn't debate me on that point, so you thought you could skate out of the debate by yelling "racist!", but it's not going to work. It just makes you look petty and weak.

Luckily, you can't hide what you wrote, boy. and I quote: "Wow, you are shockingly stupid. Culture, moron. It's about an inferior culture."

Seems like you told me that I was "shockingly stupid" not to mention a "moron" and then went on about an "INFERIOR" culture. For one thing, race is not a culture, nor is skin color. So you seem to be calling black culture "inferior". If it quacks like a racist, it is probably a racist.

If you don't want to be perceived as a racist, perhaps you want to rephrase and expound upon the quack I quoted, Daffy.

Luckily, you can't hide what you wrote, boy. and I quote: "Wow, you are shockingly stupid. Culture, moron. It's about an inferior culture."

Seems like you told me that I was "shockingly stupid" not to mention a "moron" and then went on about an "INFERIOR" culture. For one thing, race is not a culture, nor is skin color. So you seem to be calling black culture "inferior". If it quacks like a racist, it is probably a racist.

If you don't want to be perceived as a racist, perhaps you want to rephrase and expound upon the quack I quoted, Daffy.
Why are you still talking? You have no point to make... still! Calling me a racist is doing nothing to further your position.

Forum List

Back