3 Black Guys Kill A 5 Yr Old White Girl

Show me the scientific evidence that the color of one's skin is a root cause of one's criminal behavior.
Blacks have higher testosterone and lower IQ levels on average.

Serum testosterone levels in healthy young black and white men. - PubMed - NCBI

Race, Genes, Intelligence - Facts Are Facts

Yeah...and????

My grandson is half black and has an IQ of 140...what's yours?

I think some people would like others to think that black people are "inferior" to white people. I'm not buying it.

Show me the scientific evidence that the color of one's skin is a root cause of one's criminal behavior.

Yeah...and????

Why are you trying to get personal?

I thought you wanted "scientific evidence"?

Yeah...and????

And yet you submitted absolutely nothing to support your false claim of Black criminality.
You submitted a report to suggest that Black men have a higher rate of prostate cancer and another op ed piece from a self proclaimed racist and holocaust denier.

The report says blacks have higher testosterone levels

Why do you think blacks are better at sports, because they are poor?

Yeah...and????

I think some people would like others to think that black people are "inferior" to white people. I'm not buying it.

That's the very definition of racist. But don't tell them that...they really don't like it when you tell them definitions and stuff

What you think to be inferior is your opinion

What you think to be inferior is your opinion

It does not make them inferior and that is not an opinion. There are black lawyers, black professors, black lawmakers, etc., etc. In fact, I am willing to bet that there are a lot of black people that are probably more intelligent and successful than you. Does that make you inferior to them? Hmm? :)

You never made a statement about sports, you lied and insinuated that testosterone determined criminality.
Can you not remember your own lies.???
He is just mad because he has low testosterone levels and cant get it up for the hooker he has to pay for sex.

Testosterone is why men commit much more violent crime then women

Yeah...and????

If you took my reference to my grandson's IQ personal, I guess it confirms two things...that you have a lower IQ and that you have pretty thin skin.

Just because a race may have, "on average" lower IQ scores or higher testosterone levels does not prove that race are more apt to be criminals. Indeed, shall I assume you are greater risk of being a criminal than my grandson because your IQ is lower?

Yeah...and????

And yet you submitted absolutely nothing to support your false claim of Black criminality.
You submitted a report to suggest that Black men have a higher rate of prostate cancer and another op ed piece from a self proclaimed racist and holocaust denier.

Just an observation...does anyone else see the sweet irony in a couple of folks with that mean old confederate flag in their avatars defending black folks? ;)

Ah, now the truth comes to light. You are compensating for your own lack of talent and physical abilities when it comes to sports. You see a black man and right away assume he is superior to you. Interesting. So why do you think that is...your low IQ or low testosterone?

Forum List

Back