3 clues the White House needs to cover up Bergdahl

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Now, here's a man that has "The Right Stuff!"

As more revelations emerge about Bergdahl’s disappearance, it becomes clearer that the White House has something really big to hide. Here are three clues: 1. In predictable fashion, those who question the official story must be discredited. The Soldiers who are providing their own on-the-ground recollections must be “psychopaths,” as an Obama administration official at HUD referred to them. State Department spokesperson Marie Harf has attacked their integrity, and now the media has resurrected “swift-boating” — all meant to disparage, demean, and discredit these brave American Soldiers. This is what liberals do — and I speak from experience. 2. The...

3 clues the White House needs to cover up Bergdahl | Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

Now, here's a man that has "The Right Stuff!"

As more revelations emerge about Bergdahl’s disappearance, it becomes clearer that the White House has something really big to hide. Here are three clues: 1. In predictable fashion, those who question the official story must be discredited. The Soldiers who are providing their own on-the-ground recollections must be “psychopaths,” as an Obama administration official at HUD referred to them. State Department spokesperson Marie Harf has attacked their integrity, and now the media has resurrected “swift-boating” — all meant to disparage, demean, and discredit these brave American Soldiers. This is what liberals do — and I speak from experience. 2. The...

3 clues the White House needs to cover up Bergdahl | Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

I'd say he nailed it.

Elected on "transparency". What a lying jackass....

cb053114dBP20140530044723.jpg

Democrats that aren't obama fluffed know that there is something very very wrong with his regime. With Abdullah Bergdahl, obama has lost control of the narrative. He is spinning into a whirlwind of his own making. There is too much too soon. The worst part is, this isn't over by a long shot.

Forum List

Back