3 Conservative Lies About Obama's Record Debunked in One Post

GOP Reality Check: Reagan Added Public Sector Jobs During a Recession

federal-employment-1981-1984.png

federal-employment-2009-2012.png

state-employment-1981-1984.png

state-employment-1981-1984.png

Reagan: Government Expander In Chief

Sure...sure...in an attempt to Obfuscate...LIE...HIDE.

Isn't it NICE *I* came here with one that parsed it to EXPOSE your LIE?

See my previous post. I forgot what data points were on that chart. I've seen so many that chart just public sector all together. Like I said, I'm a man and can admit when I made a mistake, but I still would like you all to address this:

PolitiFact Ohio | Rob Portman says there has been a substantial increase in federal government jobs under Obama

And this:

jobs%20public%20private.png

Obama’s press conference: The public sector isn’t fine - The Washington Post

Your math still doesn't work out, even when you account for Federal jobs.

Here ya GO (again) DERP:

chart-of-the-day-scariest-jobs-chart-ever-june-2012-1.jpg

There Is ZERO recovery.​

Zero recovery? Wow. You're taking an even harder-line (and equally as incorrect) assessment than Grover Norquist.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Wg6YRVs7PU]David Cay Johnston, Grover Norquist And Bill Maher Clash On The Economy. - YouTube[/ame]

"The stimulus spending, which gave us one of the lousiest recoveries..."

Even Nasal Norquist admits there has been a recovery, Hack T.

You know that the federal government doesn't employ state and local workers, right?

Please tell me you know that.

Yes. Of course I know that. I'm just pointing out more evidence, you know, truth, that Obama hasn't expanded the government since he was in office any more than any of his other predecessors, and mostly, it's gone the opposite direction.

Please tell me you understand that.

You know that the federal government doesn't employ state and local workers, right?

Yes. Of course I know that. I'm just pointing out more evidence, you know, truth, that Obama hasn't expanded the government since he was in office any more than any of his other predecessors, and mostly, it's gone the opposite direction.

Obama has expanded FEDERAL government employment... whether he is ENTIRELY or PARTLY responsible could be discussed.. State and local government ups or downs have nothing to do with the federal government, hence why including those numbers in your argument about a loss or increase in public jobs that are the responsibility of the federal government is bogus and misleading

And THAT is what everyone is trying to get thru your thick skull

What a wonderfully misleading chart. So you're assertion, if I'm getting this correctly, is that the economy hasn't improved because Obama hasn't added back every single job lost BEFORE HE FUCKING TOOK OFFICE? Is that what you're saying?

So, Obama is only supposed to add jobs lost while he was in office, and fuck everyone else who lost jobs prior to that, is that what you're saying?

image.png

UPDATE: Jobs Under The First Bush Term Vs. Jobs Under The First Obama Term - Business Insider

The latest version of this chart showing Obama's first term (on the right) with Bush's first term (on the left).
In each one, the red line is private sector jobs. The green line is local government jobs. The blue line is state jobs

Original Story:
Austerity At Work | The Big Picture

Screen-Shot-2012-06-22-at-7.09.25-PM.png

ED-AP357D_laffe_D_20120611163003.jpg

Obama Jobs Record Lie #1: "Obama's unemployment numbers would look a lot worse if he didn't create a bunch of government jobs!"

DEBUNKED: The lines on the right, Obama's first term, show local AND state jobs plummeting downward. While, mysteriously, on the left, in Bush's first term, both shoot way up. Hmm. Weird.

Obama Jobs Record Lie #2: "Obama has killed the private sector!!!!"

DEBUNKED: Quite to the contrary, you can see from his red line compared to Bush's he actually added enough jobs in his first term to put his tally up above Bush's. So, yeah. There's some bullshit.

Obama Jobs Record Lie #3: "We'd have a lot better outlook if Obama wasn't spending us into a oblivion!!!"

DEBUNKED: As the last chart shows, Obama's spending has tipped drastically downward over his first term. Bush's climbed up and up and up his entire two terms.

obama needs a better defender than you to defend the lies he has told. obama himself needs to defend his lies not some stooge sock puppet.

What a wonderfully misleading chart. So you're assertion, if I'm getting this correctly, is that the economy hasn't improved because Obama hasn't added back every single job lost BEFORE HE FUCKING TOOK OFFICE? Is that what you're saying?

You can't honestly answer anything, you are nothing but a partisan bull shitting hack.

Obama has expanded FEDERAL government employment... whether he is ENTIRELY or PARTLY responsible could be discussed.. State and local government ups or downs have nothing to do with the federal government, hence why including those numbers in your argument about a loss or increase in public jobs that are the responsibility of the federal government is bogus and misleading

And THAT is what everyone is trying to get thru your thick skull

good luck.

brick.jpg

He's been told that time and time again in this thread but he continues to be Obstinate of the facts...perhaps the DERP thinks because some States were bought off with FEDERAL FUNDS [see STIMU---err...uhm PORKULUS 1 and 2...with no plans to continue BY the FEDS] that the FEDS OWN the States no matter what?

Go back in the thread where I originally posted it? I gave a LINK son that explains it.

I have no time for your derpishness.:eusa_hand:

So, Obama is only supposed to add jobs lost while he was in office, and fuck everyone else who lost jobs prior to that, is that what you're saying?

You missed the point, either obviously or intentionally. There were MILLIONS of jobs lost before he ever took office. Are you telling me that in three years ANY president would have been able to get us back to a net GAIN in jobs? That's my point, you simpleton.

That's the bigger point in all of this. You all know damn well the mess that Bush left us in, and that no President would be able to dig us out of that hole without adding a lot more public sector jobs, because no President has done it. Reagan didn't. Bush 2 didn't.

What no, fucko?

You missed the point, either obviously or intentionally. There were MILLIONS of jobs lost before he ever took office. Are you telling me that in three years ANY president would have been able to get us back to a net GAIN in jobs? That's my point, you simpleton.

That's the bigger point in all of this. You all know damn well the mess that Bush left us in, and that no President would be able to dig us out of that hole without adding a lot more public sector jobs, because no President has done it. Reagan didn't. Bush 2 didn't.

What no, fucko?

And he has tripled DOWN on things that have done what?

What no, FUCKO?

Obama has expanded FEDERAL government employment...
federal-employment-2009-2012.png

Nice for you to cherry pick here as well and IGNORE the rest of what was posted showing your misleading shit...

But the numbers are that federal government employment has actually increased during his term... this is not a lie, this is the cold hard fact... it may not have increased 20% or something with a huge spike on your graph from whatever source.. but it has indeed increased...

Nice try though

Forum List

Back