3 Feminazi POC Whores Who Brought Dildos To Daycare Job, Shared Video On Social Media, Arrested

Now what exactly makes them feminazis?
The fact they are "empowered, independent women of color" and dildo use pretty much gave it away.

Color has nothing to do with this "bad judgement". I understand that "dildo use" is not confined to color..

Check it out..
I didn't say dildo use has anything to do with color, I said the dildo use gave it away that they are feminazis...they are also all 3 single mothers with not a picture of their baby daddy's on any of their profiles...along with memes about how empowered they are as single mothers of color.

So I think my description is more than fair.

The fact they are "empowered, independent women of color" and dildo use pretty much gave it away.

Color has nothing to do with this "bad judgement". I understand that "dildo use" is not confined to color..

Check it out..
I didn't say dildo use has anything to do with color, I said the dildo use gave it away that they are feminazis...they are also all 3 single mothers with not a picture of their baby daddy's on any of their profiles...along with memes about how empowered they are as single mothers of color.

You really cared enough about this to find their kids? You got some warped priorities.

Check it out..

You really cared enough about this to find their kids? You got some warped priorities.
Kids? No. I just looked up their FB profiles.

Check it out..

You're a regular investigative journalist --- aren'tcha??

Check it out..

You're a regular investigative journalist --- aren'tcha??
Nah, just a nosey person I suppose.

ping
i

Police: Women sought in connection to explicit Chandler daycare video now in custody

By: FOX 10 Staff
POSTED: OCT 11 2017 11:31AM MST

VIDEO POSTED: OCT 11 2017 05:12PM MST

UPDATED: OCT 11 2017 05:22PM MST

CHANDLER, Ariz. (KSAZ) - Police have arrested three woman, in connection to an explicit video shot at a Chandler daycare center.

On Wednesday afternoon, Chandler Police said 25-year-old Gabriella Del Carmen Garcia and 24-year-old Fatina Sawyer are in custody, in connection with a video that shows a woman using a sex toy at the Superkids Daycare Center located near Alma School and Warner Roads.

According to the statement, Garcia surrendered herself to police, and Sawyer was arrested by Mesa Police, after they responded to a call at her mother's residence.

2 PHOTOS[/paste:font]

Gabriella Del Carmen Gacia (left) and Fatina Sawyer. Photos: Chandler Police Department

Police said Garcia has been identified as the woman using the sex toy in the video and Sawyer is the person who shot the video.

A third woman identified in the video, 21-year-old Janae Peterson, was arrested on one count of failure to report. She has since been released from jail.

Police say they were made aware of the video after being contacted by someone who saw it on social media on October 9."

Some of the POC unity we hear so much about.

They do the same thing with planned parenthood starting at 1st grade but see that's ok and normal. LOL.
At Planned Parenthood they use dildos also?

What the hell would you know anything put in front of you leftards is deny as fake go back to sleep now
You wouldn't believe yourself you've been living on lies for so long..

here's another one for you dilweed :

School Uses Planned Parenthood Curriculum to Teach Kids Oral Sex
The curriculum in use in the King County, Washington, school where children in fifth grade were recently taught how to have oral and anal sex, is the Family Life and Sexual Health (F.L.A.S.H.) state-approved curriculum. Planned Parenthood is particularly enamored with this curriculum, highly recommending it on its website, alongside lesson plans from the SIECUS Sex Ed Library. (Dr. Mary Calderone, a former medical director at Planned Parenthood, was the first director of SIECUS.)

School Uses Planned Parenthood Curriculum to Teach Kids Oral Sex | LifeNews.com

If any school my kids went to tried to teach my kids how to gobble I'd of burned it into cinders.

Are you prudes always this easily offended?
These rightwingers aren't prudes...they're more like women of temperance.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk
We know you leftists aren't "prudes"... What you filth mongering, hedonistic beasts support and engage in proudly says enough.
Yeah, I'm a leftist according to you because you are ignorant of my 4 kids all born in wedlock, yeah such headonism, over 40 years of child rearing debauchery..Do you always make yourself look like an ass or is it a special gift you retain?

We know you leftists aren't "prudes"... What you filth mongering, hedonistic beasts support and engage in proudly says enough.
Yeah, I'm a leftist according to you because you are ignorant of my 4 kids all born in wedlock, yeah such headonism, over 40 years of child rearing debauchery..Do you always make yourself look like an ass or is it a special gift you retain?
You vote for those who push hedonistic filth as something to praise in society, so you are just as guilty as if you did those things yourself.

You vote for those who push hedonistic filth as something to praise in society, so you are just as guilty as if you did those things yourself.
Excuse me for voting for Trump, he is rather narcissistic, hedonistic and a bit of a womanizer but hey what can I say it was the only choice..

Excuse me for voting for Trump, he is rather narcissistic, hedonistic and a bit of a womanizer but hey what can I say it was the only choice..
Trump is rolling back the gains of the sodomite movement, he is not pushing it as a normal, healthy thing for society.

Trump is rolling back the gains of the sodomite movement, he is not pushing it as a normal, healthy thing for society.
Yeah I bet, not while his wife is watching...

Because everyone is like you?

Well I didn't quite have an open relationship with my next wife while I was still married like Trump so no..

Well I didn't quite have an open relationship with my next wife while I was still married like Trump so no..
So you say...if we are going to assume the worst of Trump...there's no reason for anyone to not do the same when it comes to you, is there?

Forum List

Back