3 Feminazi POC Whores Who Brought Dildos To Daycare Job, Shared Video On Social Media, Arrested

I'm not going to keep talking about your past relationships, at some point I'll probably get banned for it. So let's move on from that, sound good?

Excuse me for voting for Trump, he is rather narcissistic, hedonistic and a bit of a womanizer but hey what can I say it was the only choice..
Trump is rolling back the gains of the sodomite movement, he is not pushing it as a normal, healthy thing for society.
Yeah I bet, not while his wife is watching...
Because everyone is like you?
Well I didn't quite have an open relationship with my next wife while I was still married like Trump so no..
So you say...if we are going to assume the worst of Trump...there's no reason for anyone to not do the same when it comes to you, is there?
It's not an assumption it's a factual event exposed during the divorce proceedings....

Trump is rolling back the gains of the sodomite movement, he is not pushing it as a normal, healthy thing for society.
Well I didn't quite have an open relationship with my next wife while I was still married like Trump so no..
So you say...if we are going to assume the worst of Trump...there's no reason for anyone to not do the same when it comes to you, is there?
It's not an assumption it's a factual event exposed during the divorce proceedings....
Yeah but you are assuming he still does those things while with his current wife..with no evidence.

Yeah but you are assuming he still does those things while with his current wife..with no evidence.
Are you saying that dog don't hunt no more?

Are you saying that dog don't hunt no more?
I don't know the guy, so who knows? I am sure he has calmed down a lot over time.

Itza murka . Ol #1 at its best ! Hey They even put toothy trailer trash and a tatted up barfly in a vid to elaborate the greatness !
Have a gander at more " grate niss"

Forum List

Back