🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

3 invaders plead guilty to RAPING 5 year old girl in Idaho

Really sad

Twin Falls Police Chief Craig Kingsbury has said that all three boys had been in the United States for less than two years at the time of the assault, but he wasn't certain of their refugee status.

According to reports I've read, one of these young predators is Iraqi, which is surprising because Iraqis are a relatively civilized people. The other two are Sudanese, which is not surprising because Sudan is one of the African nations in which slavery is still practiced.

Of all the cultures in the world we are importing the most socially degenerate. This is just one example of what can, and will, come of that.

According to reports I've read, one of these young predators is Iraqi, which is surprising because Iraqis are a relatively civilized people. The other two are Sudanese, which is not surprising because Sudan is one of the African nations in which slavery is still practiced.

Of all the cultures in the world we are importing the most socially degenerate. This is just one example of what can, and will, come of that.
Do any of them bomb civilians like we do?

Yes, they are very well known for doing that, but unlike us, they specifically target civilians.

If they had our capabilities do you doubt they would? And are you suggesting it was us who conducted that deliberate Sarin gas attack on those children?

I have no doubt that any civilian victims of our air attacks are collateral, not deliberate or deliberately careless.

We don't target civilians we target those who target civilians and use human shields, but it is my personal opinion that the only good Muslim is a dead Muslim unfortunately that is not the policy of the US.

Another good reason to boot Muslims out of our country and to not allow any more in.

Yes, they are very well known for doing that, but unlike us, they specifically target civilians.
We hold our own in that regard.

Officials later confirmed that the the youngest boy is of Iraqi descent, and the two oldest are Sudanese.

If they had our capabilities do you doubt they would? And are you suggesting it was us who conducted that deliberate Sarin gas attack on those children?

I have no doubt that any civilian victims of our air attacks are collateral, not deliberate or deliberately careless.

Be glad no one bombed us for poisoning precious children and little babies ... oh the little babies ... in Flint, MI.

We don't target civilians we target those who target civilians and use human shields, but it is my personal opinion that the only good Muslim is a dead Muslim unfortunately that is not the policy of the US.
Hang on, we've resorted to genocide before, it's never too late to hope.

Be glad no one bombed us for poisoning precious children and little babies ... oh the little babies ... in Flint, MI.

LOL! Good one.

Here is mine.

21b4f5aa7aeeeeff84befa25feca5afb_what-happened-to-us-cute-kitten-memes_500-373.jpeg

LOL! Good one.

Here is mine.

21b4f5aa7aeeeeff84befa25feca5afb_what-happened-to-us-cute-kitten-memes_500-373.jpeg

59 bombs at $1.4M each. Ratheon stock goes up. Don has investements in Ratheon. Don's wealth grows as he bombs. Nothing could be more "american". It's like selling North Korea reactors 2 years before ya place them on an "axis of evil" list. From a company Rumsfeld once sat on the board of directors of. Utterly bipartisan.

Yes, we were mugged.

LOL! Good one.

Here is mine.

59 bombs at $1.4M each. Ratheon stock goes up. Don has investements in Ratheon. Don's wealth grows as he bombs. Nothing could be more "american". It's like selling North Korea reactors 2 years before ya place them on an "axis of evil" list. From a company Rumsfeld once sat on the board of directors of. Utterly bipartisan.

Yes, we were mugged.
I didn't know bombs were so expensive... o_O

LOL! Good one.

Here is mine.

Yes, we were mugged.

The President did not bomb Syria to increase his stock prices. Try to be less absurd.

LOL! Good one.

Here is mine.

Yes, we were mugged.

Provide evidence for your claim that Trump owns stock in Raytheon you fake news peddling fuck. Even the lefty sluts at snopes are debunking this crap:

Did President Trump Profit from the U.S. Missile Strike Against Syria?

LOL! Good one.

Here is mine.

Yes, we were mugged.
I didn't know bombs were so expensive... o_O

Dont mind Fenton.
He doesnt know the difference between a bomb and a cruise missile.

Forum List

Back