3 invaders plead guilty to RAPING 5 year old girl in Idaho

As I said, nothing in this thread can be seen as a defense of rape by native born white boys.

Thus your bringing that up, seems to be a deflection, ie a form of defense of the rapists from the op.

Then let me repeat the point: The point of this thread is not that we are horrified that a 5 year old special needs girl was assaulted by little boys who thought they could get away with it, the point is that she was purportedly assaulted by BLACK MUSLIM BOYS WHO WEREN'T BORN IN THE UNITED STATES.

Because if this little girl had been assaulted by native born Christian white boys, you wouldn't even be bringing this up. This sort of thing happens all of the time to "special needs" girls. The rate of rape and sexual abuse for mentally or physically challenged women and girls is three times higher than able bodied, normal functioning women.

But like the case I cited, the only time the victim gets the slightest bit of sympathy on this board is when the perpetrators are immigrants, or the victim is white and the perps aren't. If a white Christian male assaults a woman, it's her fault - she was drinking, she was a slut, boys will be boys.

Like the unborn, which conservatives love until they are born, the rape of the innocent white girl by "thugs" is a horrible thing, but if a nice white boy did it, the slut was asking for it.

So don't get all "poor thing" because you get to rag on black immigrants for this. When you start defending women and girl from the horrific levels of rape and sexual abuse in the US, you'll convince me. Until then, this is just another way of promoting the alt-right racist, zenophobic agenda.

If Obama hadn't ordered DHS you know, "Homeland Security" to plant these miscreants in that poor American girl's area. This would never have happened.

I guess she doesn't get much Homeland Security.

I'm OK with killing them, age regardless.

Homeland Security needs to go away. It's obvious they fail with the amount of terrorist attacks that they did not prevent since they came to be.

Do you feel that the white Christian members of the high school football team who raped their black disabled teammate with a coat hanger should also be executed?

Idaho town braces for sentencing after alleged high school racism and rape

These boys aren't even going to prison. Where is your outrage for this poor black boy? This case didn't even rate a mention on this board.

The judge who signed off on this deal had previously agreed that a (white) man who raped a 14 year old girl to could be released on probation provided he agreed not to have sex outside of marriage.

Yeah, tell me about all of your outrage for the poor victims when white Christian males are the rapists.

Last edited:
As I said, nothing in this thread can be seen as a defense of rape by native born white boys.

Thus your bringing that up, seems to be a deflection, ie a form of defense of the rapists from the op.

Then let me repeat the point: The point of this thread is not that we are horrified that a 5 year old special needs girl was assaulted by little boys who thought they could get away with it, the point is that she was purportedly assaulted by BLACK MUSLIM BOYS WHO WEREN'T BORN IN THE UNITED STATES.

Nothing in this thread supports that. I am not responsible for the voices in your head.

Because if this little girl had been assaulted by native born Christian white boys, you wouldn't even be bringing this up. This sort of thing happens all of the time to "special needs" girls. The rate of rape and sexual abuse for mentally or physically challenged women and girls is three times higher than able bodied, normal functioning women.

That is because native born Christian white rapists don't have any political support. Thus their crimes are not political issues.

But like the case I cited, the only time the victim gets the slightest bit of sympathy on this board is when the perpetrators are immigrants, or the victim is white and the perps aren't. If a white Christian male assaults a woman, it's her fault - she was drinking, she was a slut, boys will be boys.

Oh? LIke the Duke Lacross team "Rape"? Were the oh so credible victim was raised up to celebrity victim status and the government AND society went into lynch mob mode and demonized them IMMEDIATELY before the evidence was in?

Like the unborn, which conservatives love until they are born, the rape of the innocent white girl by "thugs" is a horrible thing, but if a nice white boy did it, the slut was asking for it.

YOur race baiting is noted. Please consider yourself ridiculed for it. People like you are tearing this nation apart.

So don't get all "poor thing" because you get to rag on black immigrants for this. When you start defending women and girl from the horrific levels of rape and sexual abuse in the US, you'll convince me. Until then, this is just another way of promoting the alt-right racist, zenophobic agenda.

THe US does not have horrific levels of rape. If you are serious about reducing rape, then stop using propaganda numbers that undermine the legitimate victims.

These immigrant boys were brought here and seeded around the country with the intent that they do exactly what they did.

The intent is that they grow up and vote dem. The rapes are just an very low price that dem leaders are happy to pay..

These immigrant boys were brought here and seeded around the country with the intent that they do exactly what they did.

The intent is that they grow up and vote dem. The rapes are just an very low price that dem leaders are happy to pay..

Why do you feel it necessary to constantly lie about people's intentions when you are obviously ignorant of what anyone else thinks or wants? I don't know what's worse: Your total ignorance on this matter, or that you actually believe the nonsense you post.

No, the intent is that refugees get a chance at a better life in America. Not every act is political, nor is it done to sabotage the country of your so-called ideals. That you think it is shows how morally bankrupt you are.

Why do you feel it necessary to constantly lie about people's intentions when you are obviously ignorant of what anyone else thinks or wants? I don't know what's worse: Your total ignorance on this matter, or that you actually believe the nonsense you post.

No, the intent is that refugees get a chance at a better life in America. Not every act is political, nor is it done to sabotage the country of your so-called ideals. That you think it is shows how morally bankrupt you are.

Explain to me why we taxpayers will be forced to support their sorry asses for years.

These people have no skills, don't speak out language and would be better off in their own country.

They don't assimilate in any country where they land and Europe is a great example of that along with Dearborn, Michigan. No way should we be allowing them into our country.

Take your bleeding heart and shove it up your fucking ass.

Explain to me why we taxpayers will be forced to support their sorry asses for years.

These people have no skills, don't speak out language and would be better off in their own country.

They don't assimilate in any country where they land and Europe is a great example of that along with Dearborn, Michigan. No way should we be allowing them into our country.

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free."

I guess this no longer applies in America. So much for "freedom and opportunity".

Last edited:

If lefties really wanted to have America be open to refugees, they would not have exhausted the finite resources of America's ability to absorb immigrants and generosity with millions of Third World economic immigrants.

I guess this no longer applies in America. So much for "freedom and opportunity".

I am sick and tired of dishonest lefties.

You say shit like this, and when we call you on how your words support unlimited and unchecked immigration, you walk it back, "well not UNLIMITED and UNCHECKED".

But then the next day, you are saying the same stupid shit.

Know that bullshit off.

Bullshit. Freedom is earned its not handed out.

Give this country people who add to it not a bunch of freeloaders who don't assimilate and never will.

If lefties really wanted to have America be open to refugees, they would not have exhausted the finite resources of America's ability to absorb immigrants and generosity with millions of Third World economic immigrants.

You do realize that successful rich people are not leaving countries where they enjoy power, privilege and success. When people migrate, it is always to improve their economic prospects. And the US has NOT taken in millions of Third World migrants.

1.38 million people immigrated to the US last year, and that's typical for a given year. The largest numbers of these immigrants came from China and India, approximately 150,000 from each of these countries. The next highest numbers came from the Phillipines (47,500) and Canada (46,000). That puts the lie to the idea that the US is being "flooded with millions of people from Third World Muslim countries.

Stick it up your ass. With freedom comes responsibility and limits, stupid.

You do realize that successful rich people are not leaving countries where they enjoy power, privilege and success. When people migrate, it is always to improve their economic prospects. And the US has NOT taken in millions of Third World migrants.

1.38 million people immigrated to the US last year, and that's typical for a given year. The largest numbers of these immigrants came from China and India, approximately 150,000 from each of these countries. The next highest numbers came from the Phillipines (47,500) and Canada (46,000). That puts the lie to the idea that the US is being "flooded with millions of people from Third World Muslim countries.

Nothing in that post disputed, or even addressed my point.

And yes, we have taken in millions of Third World Immigrants.

Where: Links to evidence this is even close to true.

Where are these millions?

Where: Links to evidence this is even close to true.

Where are these millions?

Are you really unaware of the reality of Third World immigration?

Immigration to the United States - Wikipedia

According to 2013 census, FORTY ONE MILLION FOREIGN BORN IN THE COUNTRY.

As you can see, the top TEN countries, with approx, TWENTY THREE MILLION split among them, are ALL THIRD WORLD NATIONS.
"
Country of birth Population (2013) Immigrants (1986–2012)
36px-Flag_of_the_United_States_%28Pantone%29.svg.png
United States
316,497,531 3,132
Total foreign born
41,347,945 26,147,963
23px-Flag_of_Mexico.svg.png
Mexico 11,584,977 5,551,757
23px-Flag_of_the_People%27s_Republic_of_China.svg.png
China 2,383,831 1,399,667
23px-Flag_of_India.svg.png
India 2,034,677 1,323,011
23px-Flag_of_the_Philippines.svg.png