3 killed in shooting at Rite Aid distribution center in Maryland. Well, they have Band-Aid's!

Anybody know why is story isn't on the news 24/7?

Shhhhh too many people might realize how much it's going on. bhaahahaa

We had a married Lesbian couple in our town that one killed the other when she found out that the victim was leaving her to return to a life with the Father of her Children.

It was big news FOR ONE DAY. It went on the ignore pile to the extent that the Police Department released a press release at the end of the year that NO MURDERS HAPPENED THAT YEAR!

All of this " make a tranny normal" will have severe blowback where pirsons are concerned. Look at that one article out a few days ago their was a male who went female so since she identified as female they sent her to a female prison, well guess what happened. She raped a few women . Oh imagine that having a pecker and all. She's lucky she didn't get raped back bahhaah.

This answers the question about who it was that did the shooting....wonder who called it a guy or girl to set it off?

Authorities in Harford County were still trying to determine late Thursday why Snochia Moseley opened fire at the Rite Aid warehouse where she had taken a temporary job, killing three employees and fatally wounding herself.

550x309

Authorities have not identified the victims.

[Snip]

Authorities and court records identified Moseley as female, as did a Facebook profile in her name. But in Facebook messages Coley shared with The Baltimore Sun, Moseley described herself as transgender, although it was not clear whether Moseley preferred to be addressed using masculine or feminine pronouns.

In messages that the friend said were sent in December 2016, Moseley discussed beginning hormone treatment soon.

"I just started talking about [being transgender]," Moseley wrote in another message. "My sister is totally supportive, my brothers already had an idea, my mom I haven’t gotten around to admitting it to yet. but she’s heard about it somehow."

(Excerpt) Read more at baltimoresun.com ...

What are we comparing or looking at here with this individual incident? Just get right to your point. Don't by shy, its too early in the morning lol
Yes, we all see how easily it is to ENFLAME a transgender into violence...don"t you think?

OK. So your idea is that transgender people are more prone to violence than society in general?

Do you want big government to make more liberal laws regulating what folks do with their bodies?

Or do you want to create a big government agency called The Department of Transgender Re-Education?

What's your plan?
My plan is to have them STFU, it is their personal life and live it without advertising your sexuality

This answers the question about who it was that did the shooting....wonder who called it a guy or girl to set it off?

Authorities in Harford County were still trying to determine late Thursday why Snochia Moseley opened fire at the Rite Aid warehouse where she had taken a temporary job, killing three employees and fatally wounding herself.

550x309

[Snip]

Authorities and court records identified Moseley as female, as did a Facebook profile in her name. But in Facebook messages Coley shared with The Baltimore Sun, Moseley described herself as transgender, although it was not clear whether Moseley preferred to be addressed using masculine or feminine pronouns.

In messages that the friend said were sent in December 2016, Moseley discussed beginning hormone treatment soon.

"I just started talking about [being transgender]," Moseley wrote in another message. "My sister is totally supportive, my brothers already had an idea, my mom I haven’t gotten around to admitting it to yet. but she’s heard about it somehow."

What are we comparing or looking at here with this individual incident? Just get right to your point. Don't by shy, its too early in the morning lol
Yes, we all see how easily it is to ENFLAME a transgender into violence...don"t you think?

OK. So your idea is that transgender people are more prone to violence than society in general?

Do you want big government to make more liberal laws regulating what folks do with their bodies?

Or do you want to create a big government agency called The Department of Transgender Re-Education?

What's your plan?
My plan is to have them STFU, it is their personal life and live it without advertising your sexuality

I hear you about getting tired of reading ppl's personal lives. I don't care if you are a man, woman or whatever. Lord knows I don't care what you do with your sticks and holes as long as no one is hurt. Just work and behave.

So you want the government to make everyone wear some weird robes where you can't tell who men and women are? Sounds like more big government to me.

550x309

[Snip]

I’m waiting for them to release names, and pictures of the victims. I have my suspicions...

Another mentally ill person with a gun...the left will stay mute on this though. This THING was 2 of their protected groups,Black and Transgender.

We shouldn’t be focusing on either of these things imo unless her transgenderism or race directly contributed to the shooting. Identity politics aren’t helpful unless they’re relevant.

550x309

[Snip]

What's your plan?
I have a plan. Make protected classes obsolete. Apply all laws equally to everyone.

550x309

[Snip]

There we have it. This crime was committed by a crazy lone gunman. There really isnt much we can do to stop crimes like this. There will always be crazy people.

550x309

[Snip]

riiight.

550x309

[Snip]

What's your plan?
I have a plan. Make protected classes obsolete. Apply all laws equally to everyone.

ok..we're in agreement..no protected classes. Everyone is equally subject to the death penalty regardless of class. If this person did something wrong, hang them. Same as that guy leaving the bar drunk tonight.

550x309

[Snip]

What's your plan?

I hear you about getting tired of reading ppl's personal lives. I don't care if you are a man, woman or whatever. Lord knows I don't care what you do with your sticks and holes as long as no one is hurt. Just work and behave.

So you want the government to make everyone wear some weird robes where you can't tell who men and women are? Sounds like more big government to me.
Why would anyone, much less the govt care what you are sexually?

What's your plan?

Why would anyone, much less the govt care what you are sexually?

Got me. Folks are here worried about who these transgender ppl are. I don't care about your holes and sticks as long as you mow your yard, drive reasonably and work.

I guess the government has a bit of an incentive program to reward folks for making kids as kids are the next generation of workers, property buyers or soldiers. Transgender folks don't MAKE as many kids per capita I figure. Far as I'm concerned they can adopt and import adopted kids left and right to do their share so to say.

550x309

[Snip]

What's your plan?

ok..we're in agreement..no protected classes. Everyone is equally subject to the death penalty regardless of class. If this person did something wrong, hang them. Same as that guy leaving the bar drunk tonight.
Those are not protected classes. :)

What's your plan?

I'm not dead set we're communicating well here. I'm all for treating everyone equally. We on the same page?

Another mentally ill person with a gun...the left will stay mute on this though. This THING was 2 of their protected groups,Black and Transgender.

OK. you have two topics then.

Want to talk about transgender folks or black folks? Are you against them both and want to use the power of big government to stop black ppl from having surgery?

Its ok to be for big time liberal expansion of government powers. I'll say if folks want to change their gender to man, woman or in the middle I'm fine with it but except in odd cases the government shouldn't pay or force insurance to pay.

Then again I'm pretty small government.

Do you want to introduce some big time legislation to outlaw sex change operations or something? I'm kind of a libertarian so you have some convincing to do here.
Not saying anything about them other than the fact is that's 2 of the leftists protected groups who you can't talk badly about..so the left will stay silent on this for the most part.

ok. Well, your name calling is noted. The Russians have divided you off into a segment where you are alienating half the jury which needs to convict this person and hopefully assign them death row if they did kill another person.
Its DA RUSSIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFLMAO

What's your plan?

I'm not dead set we're communicating well here. I'm all for treating everyone equally. We on the same page?
For example, you believe in men's reproductive rights.

Forum List

Back