3 mass shooting, three semi automtic rifles

When was the last mass killing with a fire extinguisher?

You are not going to take away my firearms for something I haven't done ... Nor because someone misuses something I have.
You aren't going to take my fire extinguisher if someone beats another person(s) (or any number for that matter) to death with one either.

Man beats pregnant girlfriend to death with fire extinguisher and torches her home

It's that simple ... :thup:

And you keep arming mass killers. Until we get strong gun control people will keep dying. That must make you feel real good.

Why are you more afraid of trucks than semi-automatics? Can't imagine another use for trucks than as weapons?
we just know that a vehicle kills more than a gun.

And we know gun control lowers gun deaths.
conceal and carry you're exactly right.

We have more concealed carry than ever:
FBI: Violent crime increases for second straight year
we certainly do, and I thank god for it everyday. one day violent crime will be limited forever. the libs and taking guns merely jeopardized the average citizen to the violence of criminal. not no more.

Violent crime is up, mass murders up, cops killed regularly...

we certainly do, and I thank god for it everyday. one day violent crime will be limited forever. the libs and taking guns merely jeopardized the average citizen to the violence of criminal. not no more.

where, where and where? let's name it now. don't just post a sentence without evidence. come now are you a rookie in here?

And you keep arming mass killers. Until we get strong gun control people will keep dying. That must make you feel real good.

I haven't armed anyone other than myself (legally).
I am afraid to inform you that you are the person trying to act outside the law in attempting to remove my legal Constitutionally protected rights.

Don't get confused there little one ... At least understand what you are asking ... I understand your point of view ... :thup:

where, where and where? let's name it now. don't just post a sentence without evidence. come now are you a rookie in here?
My initial post had the link.

I haven't armed anyone other than myself (legally).
I am afraid to inform you that you are the person trying to act outside the law in attempting to remove my legal Constitutionally protected rights.

Don't get confused there little one ... At least understand what you are asking ... I understand your point of view ... :thup:

You cling to your guns while people die. That is sad.

and in it it states:

"The surges appeared to be driven by increases in murders in Chicago, Baltimore and some other large cities where violence persisted even as neighboring communities reported declines."

conceal and carry.

and in it it states:

"The surges appeared to be driven by increases in murders in Chicago, Baltimore and some other large cities where violence persisted even as neighboring communities reported declines."

conceal and carry.

As we get more concealed carry, violent crime is increasing. Too many guns.

Yeah ... I will protect my rights and liberties ... Use my firearms if necessary (hope I don't have to).

Sorry it makes you sad ... Its possible you just aren't cut out for this type of thing.
No worries though ... The government will save you (maybe).
Look at how well background checks, gun free zones and all the laws have already worked to protect you.

and in it it states:

conceal and carry.

you didn't read your own link. where were the surges again? heavily gang infested areas. duh!! why post something and ignore the facts your own link gave you? I don't know abut you people. At least I'd apologies that I read it wrong or something. but wow.

And those readily available weapons are the tools used in mass shootings. What puts the "mass" in "mass shooting"? The body count. What creates a horrendous body count? As many bullets flying into human beings as quickly as possible. What other tool can wreck such havoc?

So I ask. What is the virtue of these weapons as currently available? Why should we have more of what we know is not producing a god outcome?

Should I get rid of my fire extinguisher because a bunch of people die in fires and there is a Fire Department ... :dunno:
I mean that is a way of looking at ... That is what you are asking.

I have a firearm like the ones you are talking about.
It does specifically what I intend for it to do.

It could be used to do things I never intend it to do.
I could rely on the government (which has been an utter failure in these circumstances).

No thanks ... I'll keep what I have and use it appropriately when necessary.
Sorry if you are upset with the fact the firearm is far more efficient at its purpose than the government is.

Specious logic and cramming incredulous words into my mouth does very little to engender respect for your argument.

Yeah ... I will protect my rights and liberties ... Use my firearms if necessary (hope I don't have to).

Sorry it makes you sad ... Its possible you just aren't cut out for this type of thing.
No worries though ... The government will save you (maybe).
Look at how well background checks, gun free zones and all the laws have already worked to protect you.

Well the evidence is clear how to save lives. Hopefully in the future we will value lives over
inanimate objects.

and in it it states:

conceal and carry.

you didn't read your own link. where were the surges again? heavily gang infested areas. duh!! why post something and ignore the facts your own link gave you? I don't know abut you people. At least I'd apologies that I read it wrong or something. but wow.

Violent crime is up, nothing was read wrong.

Specious logic and cramming incredulous words into my mouth does very little to engender respect for your argument.

Your entire premise is nefarious and violates the Constitutionally protected rights of citizens ... You have no respect to stand on much less barter with.

Go pound sand ... :thup:

Of course people get killed in the U.K. No law is a panacea. No law PREVENTS all crime. Stop making the perfect the enemy of the pragmatic.
The pragmatic would be to enforce the gun laws we already have with harsh sentencing and no parole not blaming all gun owners for the actions of fucking criminals.

Commit any crime while in possession of a firearm even if that fire arm was never drawn automatic 25 years no parole

Commit any crime and draw a firearm during the commission of that crime even if the gun is not fired 35 years no parole

Commit any crime and fire a gun during the commission of that crime and no one gets injured or killed 50 years no parole

Commit a crime and injure or kill with a firearm during the commission of that crime LIFE no parole

That is gun control
And the men's tally frazzled take all that into account right up to the point they pull the trigger.

What puts the "mass" in "mass shooting"? The weapon.

So, you somehow, magically, get all of the guns off the streets. The bad guys switch to trucks. Do you see where this leads?
Why are you more afraid of trucks than semi-automatics? Can't imagine another use for trucks than as weapons?
With bullets? What was a vehicle designed to do? What is an assault weapon designed to do?

You might be fooled by such a specious argument but give others more credit.

Well the evidence is clear how to save lives. Hopefully in the future we will value lives over
inanimate objects.

I do value life ... And the ability to protect it when necessary.
Your desire to pass that responsibility and liberty on to someone else is certainly not noteworthy ... :thup:

and in it it states:

conceal and carry.

Violent crime is up, nothing was read wrong.
it isn't that simple to make that statement. look dude i give two shits your beliefs, but a generalization like that is looked into deeper and i posted what the reason was. And it doesn't say conceal and carry. just doesn't. it says gang infested areas. period. I fking quoted it for you. here again.

it says this "even as neighboring communities reported declines." Stay fking stupid, I couldn't care less.

The last three whack jobs that went on a shooting spree used semi automatic rifles. The last two wore tactical gear.

Background checks?

If all these nutsos want them then I suggest that the idea some one wants them is a sign they are mentally off.

The more they assault type rifles want, the more whacked they are. Probably at least at by the square of that number.

Have two, 4 times as as crazy. Have 4, 16 times as crazy.

Next, add another factor of ten for every piece of "tactical gear" they own.

Really, you are way off the deep end if you have to dress up in this tactical gear.

Real sane gun owners wouldn't own an assault type rifle. Not good for hunting, not good for self defense. They would be safe.

Just those crazy fucks running around in tactical gear toting their AR-15, round them up & send them to the psycho ward.

The government failing to protect the citizens means they need to take matters into their own hands!

An AR and a .22 for every household!

inanimate objects.

I do value life ... and the ability to protect it when necessary.
Your desire to pass that responsibility and liberty on to someone else is certainly not noteworthy ... :thup:

Gun control has proven to save lives, yet you cling to your guns. Don't kid yourself, you do not value life.

Forum List

Back