3 mass shooting, three semi automtic rifles

Specious logic and cramming incredulous words into my mouth does very little to engender respect for your argument.

Your entire premise is nefarious and violates the Constitutionally protected rights of citizens ... You have no respect to stand on much less barter with.

Go pound sand ... :thup:

Carrying a concealed weapon does not infringe on your right to bear arms. Going through a labyrinth of paperwork and regulations to own a machine gun does infringe. So precedent has been set. Let's expand that precedent to curb the availability of the weapons used in mass shootings.

and in it it states:

"The surges appeared to be driven by increases in murders in Chicago, Baltimore and some other large cities where violence persisted even as neighboring communities reported declines."

conceal and carry.

As we get more concealed carry, violent crime is increasing. Too many guns.
you didn't read your own link. where were the surges again? heavily gang infested areas. duh!! why post something and ignore the facts your own link gave you? I don't know abut you people. At least I'd apologies that I read it wrong or something. but wow.

Violent crime is up, nothing was read wrong.
it isn't that simple to make that statement. look dude i give two shits your beliefs, but a generalization like that is looked into deeper and i posted what the reason was. And it doesn't say conceal and carry. just doesn't. it says gang infested areas. period. I fking quoted it for you. here again.

"The surges appeared to be driven by increases in murders in Chicago, Baltimore and some other large cities where violence persisted even as neighboring communities reported declines."

it says this "even as neighboring communities reported declines."

I didn't say concealed carry was the reason. But the claim of more guns equals less crime sure is down the shitter.

Gun control has proven to save lives, yet you cling to your guns. Don't kid yourself, you do not value life.

I am not the one trying to jack someone up over something they haven't done.

Don't fool yourself into thinking you have a leg to stand on ... You have nothing but speculation and good intentions.
Tough shit ... It isn't your call ... And we are not required to acquiesce to your desires.

You cling to your guns while people die. That is sad.

Yeah ... I will protect my rights and liberties ... Use my firearms if necessary (hope I don't have to).

Sorry it makes you sad ... Its possible you just aren't cut out for this type of thing.
No worries though ... The government will save you (maybe).
Look at how well background checks, gun free zones and all the laws have already worked to protect you.

Well the evidence is clear how to save lives. Hopefully in the future we will value lives over
inanimate objects.
well it is actually really simple. death sentences for violence with a gun. want to see how fast that shit stops? but you're against that. so innocent lives really aren't important to you, so you actually lie.

Specious logic and cramming incredulous words into my mouth does very little to engender respect for your argument.

Your entire premise is nefarious and violates the Constitutionally protected rights of citizens ... You have no respect to stand on much less barter with.

Carrying a concealed weapon does not infringe on your right to bear arms. Going through a labyrinth of paperwork and regulations to own a machine gun does infringe. So precedent has been set. Let's expand that precedent to curb the availability of the weapons used in mass shootings.
let's make sentences a death sentence for violence with a gun period. Why are you against that?

Gun control has proven to save lives, yet you cling to your guns. Don't kid yourself, you do not value life.

Don't fool yourself into thinking you have a leg to stand on ... You have nothing but speculation and good intentions.
Tough shit ... It isn't your call ... And we are not required to acquiesce to your desires.

well it is actually really simple. death sentences for violence with a gun. want to see how fast that shit stops?

and in it it states:

conceal and carry.

As we get more concealed carry, violent crime is increasing. Too many guns.
you didn't read your own link. where were the surges again? heavily gang infested areas. duh!! why post something and ignore the facts your own link gave you? I don't know abut you people. At least I'd apologies that I read it wrong or something. but wow.

Violent crime is up, nothing was read wrong.
it isn't that simple to make that statement. look dude i give two shits your beliefs, but a generalization like that is looked into deeper and i posted what the reason was. And it doesn't say conceal and carry. just doesn't. it says gang infested areas. period. I fking quoted it for you. here again.

it says this "even as neighboring communities reported declines."

I didn't say concealed carry was the reason. But the claim of more guns equals less crime sure is down the shitter.
huh? more guns is due to conceal and carry. so which is it you're arguing. and again:

well it is actually really simple. death sentences for violence with a gun. want to see how fast that shit stops?

I hope you're not serious. For one thing, there's no way all these mass shootings are happening without someone organizing them.

For instance, Las Vegas. They realized they fucked up royally there, and overplayed their hand by a mile claiming 1 man did that. Ain't nobody buyin' that shiet!

That there was the work of 3 or more people.

Every mass shooting save a minimal of them is designed to curb gun rights in America.

It's false flags and bullshit.

So no, they're not going to win.

Let Congress introduce some more gun restrictions and see what happens to them with their corrupt, do-nothing-for-the-people asses.

There will be blood running, not much of it will be the angry citizen's.

And the FBI and CIA need razed to the ground and reformed, too.

Did they stop 9/11/2001? No, they failed, they're fired, fuck 'em.

Did the CIA prevent Bhenghazi? No? They failed, fuck 'em, they're fired too.

Did the FBI prevent Boston Bombing? Noop!

What do you do when someone doesn't do their job? Huh?

You run them off and get someone who will do a proper job!

Hello? Seriously.

Yeah ... I will protect my rights and liberties ... Use my firearms if necessary (hope I don't have to).

Sorry it makes you sad ... Its possible you just aren't cut out for this type of thing.
Look at how well background checks, gun free zones and all the laws have already worked to protect you.

Well the evidence is clear how to save lives. Hopefully in the future we will value lives over
inanimate objects.
well it is actually really simple. death sentences for violence with a gun. want to see how fast that shit stops? but you're against that. so innocent lives really aren't important to you, so you actually lie.

We have the fullest jails in the world. Many criminals have guns cause they need protection from other armed criminals. Too many guns.

You are clinging to guns instead of saving lives.

inanimate objects.

We have the fullest jails in the world. Many criminals have guns cause they need protection from other armed criminals. Too many guns.
who said anything about jails? not me. I said again, well it is actually really simple. death sentences for violence with a gun. want to see how fast that shit stops?

guns save lives so that's what he is clinging to.

inanimate objects.
ahh braainiack doesn't want to punish the gun violence. see that is why there are so many guns that he wishes to argue against I give him how to get rid of guns and he ignores it.

inanimate objects.

who said anything about jails? not me. I said again, well it is actually really simple. death sentences for violence with a gun. want to see how fast that shit stops?

Won't work. Many of them already don't live to be very old. They don't care.

inanimate objects.
ahh braainiack doesn't want to punish the gun violence. see that is why there are so many guns that wishes to argue against I give him how to get rid of guns and he ignores it.

People scared of dying are not gang bangers.

inanimate objects.
ahh braainiack doesn't want to punish the gun violence. see that is why there are so many guns that he wishes to argue against I give him how to get rid of guns and he ignores it.

Experts Explain Why the Death Penalty Does Not Deter Murder | Death Penalty Information Center

I am actively exercising my Constitutionally protected right/liberty ... You can call it whatever you want.
You are using your Constitutionally protected right in order to attempt to circumvent the Constitution and appease your insecurities.

I don't attempt to suggest you shouldn't ... It's your right to ... And I have the means to help you protect it if necessary ... :thup:
Call me when you need it ... If you haven't pissed me off, I might do something to help you out.

inanimate objects.

Won't work. Many of them already don't live to be very old. They don't care.
so death by cop or gang is already enacted. so now we just take away the collateral damage and enforce for real death sentence for violence with a gun and we gain control again like in the old west days of hanging.

let's make sentences a death sentence for violence with a gun period. Why are you against that?
Because the state should not be in the business of killing. One botched car nviction resulting in execution is too many. Our system is not yet perfect enough to assure 100% infallibility.

The last three whack jobs that went on a shooting spree used semi automatic rifles. The last two wore tactical gear.

Background checks?

If all these nutsos want them then I suggest that the idea some one wants them is a sign they are mentally off.

The more they assault type rifles want, the more whacked they are. Probably at least at by the square of that number.

Have two, 4 times as as crazy. Have 4, 16 times as crazy.

Next, add another factor of ten for every piece of "tactical gear" they own.

Really, you are way off the deep end if you have to dress up in this tactical gear.

Real sane gun owners wouldn't own an assault type rifle. Not good for hunting, not good for self defense. They would be safe.

Just those crazy fucks running around in tactical gear toting their AR-15, round them up & send them to the psycho ward.

This gets close to the core problem. There is a malaise 'out there' of a fascination for violent action to prove masculinity. It goes hand-in-hand with outward signs such as the above. Of course these persons cannot have a real M16, so they buy the replica that copies its big brother in every physical aspect, merely lacking the 'auto' selector position. it gives them the feeling of being 'real'.
Of course an AR15 could be used for hunting; .556 is a usable round, and many sports/hunting rifles are so chambered (there is strong argument that .308 is superior, but that is a matter of choice). The fact is that the 'mass murders' have been carried out with assault weapon replicas. Is it not obvious why?

Forum List

Back