3 men arrested in white supremacist plot in Virginia targeting blacks, Jews

I see our resident victim is back to posting woe is me threads.

Right on cue Grampa thinks my posts are worse than collecting ammo for a race war. They must've been cell mates...

Right on cue, the GET OFF MY LAWN OLD FART Grampa Murked U posts an off topic, trolling attempt to derail the thread.
3 white scumbags are racist, so fucking what? Seriously. Put your panties in the dryer and air them out loser.

151110184737-ronald-beasley-chaney-iii-medium-plus-169.jpeg
151110184659-robert-doyle-mugshot-medium-plus-169.jpg

Two Virginia men have been arrested on accusations of being white supremacists plotting to bomb black churches and synagogues as part of a race and hate war, federal authorities said Tuesday.

Robert Curtis Doyle and Ronald Beasley Chaney III were arrested Sunday as part of an undercover FBI operation in which an agent posed as an illegal arms dealer selling weapons and explosives to the two Virginia men, the FBI said in documents filed in federal court in Virginia.

NOW CHECK OUT THIS SHIT AT THE BOTTOM

The FBI also found 30 rounds of .45 caliber ammunition from a black backpack in the rear seat of a Doyle's Toyota Tundra at his home, court papers said. One of the firearms allegedly ordered by Doyle was a .45 caliber pistol with a silence, authorities said in documents.

Doyle and Chaney are scheduled to appear in federal court in Richmond on Thursday, and Halderman is scheduled for Friday, according to court records.

Doyle, a previously convicted felon, has seven felon convictions including for offenses such as possession and distribution of a controlled substances, embezzlement, and grand larceny, court papers said.

Chaney has also been convicted of violent and other felonies, court documents said.

Halderman also has 17 felony convictions, the FBI said in court papers, without specifying the nature of the crimes.

How in the fuck does these guys have a combined 24 FELONIES and still walking around? That privilege bwoy...

And how did they get all those guns?
Most likely black market, theft, provided by other members of their "group"or sympathizers.

Actually, my question was rhetorical.
I'm sure it was...... :eusa_whistle:

C

Two Virginia men have been arrested on accusations of being white supremacists plotting to bomb black churches and synagogues as part of a race and hate war, federal authorities said Tuesday.

Robert Curtis Doyle and Ronald Beasley Chaney III were arrested Sunday as part of an undercover FBI operation in which an agent posed as an illegal arms dealer selling weapons and explosives to the two Virginia men, the FBI said in documents filed in federal court in Virginia.

The FBI also found 30 rounds of .45 caliber ammunition from a black backpack in the rear seat of a Doyle's Toyota Tundra at his home, court papers said. One of the firearms allegedly ordered by Doyle was a .45 caliber pistol with a silence, authorities said in documents.

Doyle and Chaney are scheduled to appear in federal court in Richmond on Thursday, and Halderman is scheduled for Friday, according to court records.

Doyle, a previously convicted felon, has seven felon convictions including for offenses such as possession and distribution of a controlled substances, embezzlement, and grand larceny, court papers said.

Chaney has also been convicted of violent and other felonies, court documents said.

Halderman also has 17 felony convictions, the FBI said in court papers, without specifying the nature of the crimes.

How in the fuck does these guys have a combined 24 FELONIES and still walking around? That privilege bwoy...
Cuz liberal judges & Obama keeps letting them go.

These guys are part of Hillary’s new voting base.

C

Cuz liberal judges & Obama keeps letting them go.

These guys are part of Hillary’s new voting base.
Those assholes are Trump fans, make a bet on it. The KKK = GOP.

Right on cue Grampa thinks my posts are worse than collecting ammo for a race war. They must've been cell mates...

Right on cue, the GET OFF MY LAWN OLD FART Grampa Murked U posts an off topic, trolling attempt to derail the thread.
3 white scumbags are racist, so fucking what? Seriously. Put your panties in the dryer and air them out loser.

If its not a big deal what you doing here?

Mocking you

Nectar dumb question?

Mocking you

Nectar dumb question?

Naw, you're here defending racist. Plain to see Inmate #8675309

Nectar what? lmao

Same reason you have guys in the hood and barrio with the same number of convictions. Prison overcrowding, judges who are bleeding hearts, technical felonies that have minor time attached, plea bargains, good time behavior, concurrent sentences, and overturning on appeals.

Same reason you have guys in the hood and barrio with the same number of convictions. Prison overcrowding, judges who are bleeding hearts, technical felonies that have minor time attached, plea bargains, good time behavior, concurrent sentences, and overturning on appeals.

See the difference tho is that my story is real, yours is made up to excuse it. Sorry, assertions dont work around here dummy.

3 guys in a "plot"....and one of them is an agent...psyops... what a convenient distraction from REAL events. "Look over there....evil white racistsupremacistnazikkkrednecks"!

meanwhile in detroit/chicago/st louis/memphis/new orleans/baltimore...etc....etc... dozens of negroes were murdered by each other last week....
Maybe if you stop hiding in your bunker can show them how its done. You did personally predict a race war last year so you must have learned from your mistakes by now right?

I already posted on this…here is what I posted……..

Yes…these guys tried to buy illegal guns and have been arrested….notice:

We did not need to license normal gun owners to catch these two guys…how were they caught…tips to the feds.

We did not need to register all guns to catch these two guys…they were caught the old fashioned way…a snitch.

They did not go through a background check…and would not have gone through a universal background check to buy these illegal guns and explosives….making background checks and universal background checks pretty useless for stopping criminals…though they work like a charm against normal gun owners…you know…the ones who don't commit crimes with guns….

Two Men Arrested in Alleged Plot to Attack Churches and Synagogues

Doyle was previously convicted of possessing and distributing drugs, embezzlement, and grand larceny. Chaney has also been convicted of multiple felonies, according to the FBI.

So….these two guys were felons….with multiple felony convictions and if the feds had been actual illegal gun sellers…they would have gotten those guns….

And you could have licensed all gun owners, registered all guns and had universal background checks on every sale ever made……

And none of that would have stopped them from getting those guns….

What stopped them…..old fashioned police work…….and a snitch...

See the difference tho is that my story is real, yours is made up to excuse it. Sorry, assertions dont work around here dummy.

So there aren't black and brown bad guys with multiple felonies walking around the ghettos and barrios?

I suggest we start lynching white supremacists.

Well…you just caught all 3 of them…..then what are you going to do…….if you try to get the racial supremacists in the democrat party…..who will the democrats vote for in 2016?

So there aren't black and brown bad guys with multiple felonies walking around the ghettos and barrios?

IDK, but my story is real, you just made one up for comparison. I didnt have too.

They bought them illegally……getting past all those gun laws you guys wanted……..they didn't worry about background checks, they couldn't get a license for guns and they wouldn't have to register their illegal guns…

So tell us again how good gun laws are at stopping criminals from getting guns…….

We don't need to register guns, license gun owners or implement universal background checks…since none of those would have prevented these guys from getting illegal guns….

Old fashioned police work is all we need….and then we lock them up and don't let them out…that seems to be the one thing you anti gun extremists can't understand.

Tell me again how rough your life was simply because of your skin color. Did someone call you a name & your whole world crumbled?

I didnt tell you the first time convict.
If you embarrass him with a story about white racists he deflects. He does that to diffuse the emotional trauma.

Forum List

Back