3 men arrested in white supremacist plot in Virginia targeting blacks, Jews

C
151110184737-ronald-beasley-chaney-iii-medium-plus-169.jpeg
151110184659-robert-doyle-mugshot-medium-plus-169.jpg

Two Virginia men have been arrested on accusations of being white supremacists plotting to bomb black churches and synagogues as part of a race and hate war, federal authorities said Tuesday.

Robert Curtis Doyle and Ronald Beasley Chaney III were arrested Sunday as part of an undercover FBI operation in which an agent posed as an illegal arms dealer selling weapons and explosives to the two Virginia men, the FBI said in documents filed in federal court in Virginia.

NOW CHECK OUT THIS SHIT AT THE BOTTOM

The FBI also found 30 rounds of .45 caliber ammunition from a black backpack in the rear seat of a Doyle's Toyota Tundra at his home, court papers said. One of the firearms allegedly ordered by Doyle was a .45 caliber pistol with a silence, authorities said in documents.

Doyle and Chaney are scheduled to appear in federal court in Richmond on Thursday, and Halderman is scheduled for Friday, according to court records.

Doyle, a previously convicted felon, has seven felon convictions including for offenses such as possession and distribution of a controlled substances, embezzlement, and grand larceny, court papers said.

Chaney has also been convicted of violent and other felonies, court documents said.

Halderman also has 17 felony convictions, the FBI said in court papers, without specifying the nature of the crimes.

How in the fuck does these guys have a combined 24 FELONIES and still walking around? That privilege bwoy...
Cuz liberal judges & Obama keeps letting them go.

These guys are part of Hillary’s new voting base.
Those assholes are Trump fans, make a bet on it. The KKK = GOP.

Moron…the kkk = democrats….the political party of all racism is the democrat party…always has been and still is…….every core group of the democrat party is openly and proudly racist…...

So we have 3 crackas of the same mind as a lot of the people on this forum. No doubt the intellect level is substandard as well. I keep telling these ignorant cave chimps to bring it on but so far nothing has developed. They better stick with what works the best. Having the cops do their work for them.

Do you anti gun extremists realize that these felons would not be legally required to register their illegal guns……?

Do you anti gun extremists realize that these felons would not be legally required to register their illegal guns……?
If that was addressed to me then you are an idiot. If you think I'm anti-gun please try starting a race war by my house and you will quickly realize how pro-gun I am.

C

Two Virginia men have been arrested on accusations of being white supremacists plotting to bomb black churches and synagogues as part of a race and hate war, federal authorities said Tuesday.

Robert Curtis Doyle and Ronald Beasley Chaney III were arrested Sunday as part of an undercover FBI operation in which an agent posed as an illegal arms dealer selling weapons and explosives to the two Virginia men, the FBI said in documents filed in federal court in Virginia.

The FBI also found 30 rounds of .45 caliber ammunition from a black backpack in the rear seat of a Doyle's Toyota Tundra at his home, court papers said. One of the firearms allegedly ordered by Doyle was a .45 caliber pistol with a silence, authorities said in documents.

Doyle and Chaney are scheduled to appear in federal court in Richmond on Thursday, and Halderman is scheduled for Friday, according to court records.

Doyle, a previously convicted felon, has seven felon convictions including for offenses such as possession and distribution of a controlled substances, embezzlement, and grand larceny, court papers said.

Chaney has also been convicted of violent and other felonies, court documents said.

Halderman also has 17 felony convictions, the FBI said in court papers, without specifying the nature of the crimes.

How in the fuck does these guys have a combined 24 FELONIES and still walking around? That privilege bwoy...

more fiction on a message board. Thanks,

If that was addressed to me then you are an idiot. If you think I'm anti-gun please try starting a race war by my house and you will quickly realize how pro-gun I am.

If you are an anti gun extremist then it was addressed to you…if you are not an anti gun extremist then it wasn't addressed to you….I hope you know which one you are because if you don't you have larger problems than my posts….

C

Moron…the kkk = democrats….the political party of all racism is the democrat party…always has been and still is…….every core group of the democrat party is openly and proudly racist…...
Just who do the ******-haters vote for now. The GOP. Congrats on that.

Same reason you have guys in the hood and barrio with the same number of convictions. Prison overcrowding, judges who are bleeding hearts, technical felonies that have minor time attached, plea bargains, good time behavior, concurrent sentences, and overturning on appeals.
really, is it that difficult that they have to ask that question? Funny group the libs.

C

No….they are currently in the leadership positions of the democrat party…….

If you are an anti gun extremist then it was addressed to you…if you are not an anti gun extremist then it wasn't addressed to you….I hope you know which one you are because if you don't you have larger problems than my posts….
Thats why I said if. If my reply hurt your feelings then next time include a reference on who you were replying to. Since it was under my post I was addressing it as if you were replying to my post.

Thats why I said if. If my reply hurt your feelings then next time include a reference on who you were replying to. Since it was under my post I was addressing it as if you were replying to my post.

No problem….if I address a particular person I usually quote their post….when I don't it addresses everyone in general who think the post is directed at them.

C

funny that they are allowed to vote eh? So who do they vote for, you don't have any idea little fk, voting is done in secret so unless you have a ballot with that proof, you should really stfu already.

C

That's nothing like fiction.

"Former KKK Grand Wizard David Duke Endorses Trump for President"
Former KKK Grand Wizard David Duke Endorses Trump for President 

And the rest of his ilk votes the same way.

C

funny that they are allowed to vote eh? So who do they vote for, you don't have any idea little fk, voting is done in secret so unless you have a ballot with that proof, you should really stfu already.

It is known that gang members is chicago vote for democrats…you can bet they are felons and you can bet they are racists...

C

Just deal with it: New Study Finds The KKK Was Instrumental In Switching Southern Voters From Democrats To Republicans

C

It is known that gang members is chicago vote for democrats…you can bet they are felons and you can bet they are racists...
Known by who? The gang members I know dont indulge in voting.

C

That's nothing like fiction.

"Former KKK Grand Wizard David Duke Endorses Trump for President"
Former KKK Grand Wizard David Duke Endorses Trump for President

And the rest of his ilk votes the same way.

david duke…you nuts keep dragging him out…..he is not in the Republican party….

And considering that barak obama and his wife actually belonged to an openly, and proudly racist church for 20 years…an actual, racist church….and had the racist minister jeremiah wright marry them and baptize them….and obama was the actual democrat nominee….he is the real racist and you guys all voted for him…

duke can't get elected to save his life…..

Try to come up with an actual racist that matches the actual racism of your current democrat President…barak obama...

C

Just deal with it: New Study Finds The KKK Was Instrumental In Switching Southern Voters From Democrats To Republicans
that's ok, it's your suite of subjects, I just wish you'd stop posting it. That's all, you have no clue who votes for who. You don't.

Forum List

Back