3 men arrested in white supremacist plot in Virginia targeting blacks, Jews

Moron…the kkk = democrats….the political party of all racism is the democrat party…always has been and still is…….every core group of the democrat party is openly and proudly racist…...
Just who do the ******-haters vote for now. The GOP. Congrats on that.
funny that they are allowed to vote eh? So who do they vote for, you don't have any idea little fk, voting is done in secret so unless you have a ballot with that proof, you should really stfu already.
Just deal with it: New Study Finds The KKK Was Instrumental In Switching Southern Voters From Democrats To Republicans

That crap……..the non racist whites in the south became republicans..the racists have stayed democrats…..get over it….racism is the core idea in the democrat party…every core organization in the democrat party is openly racist and proudly racist…….
Lying to us is boring, lying to yourself in idiotic. The KKK voting for liberals? Not a chance, and the map still looks like this, only the parties flipped.
ElectoralCollege1860-Large.png

Same old South, and just as racist.
so you admit the KKK was democrat, who's to say it still ain't that way. Again you don't know shit. And btw, as for slaving, the dems are all in favor they have their slaves behaving just as they want, and intra fighting at that.

How in the fuck does these guys have a combined 24 FELONIES and still walking around? That privilege bwoy...

Same reason you have guys in the hood and barrio with the same number of convictions. Prison overcrowding, judges who are bleeding hearts, technical felonies that have minor time attached, plea bargains, good time behavior, concurrent sentences, and overturning on appeals.

See the difference tho is that my story is real, yours is made up to excuse it. Sorry, assertions dont work around here dummy.
so what is made up in his post? Come now, you don't think there are black gang members who were in prison and now out committing crimes and killing other blacks? Really are you going to say that and show everyone how stupid you are?

Go fuck yourself, I dont explain myself to the retarded.

Paraphrase: I show everyone how stupid I am every time I post.

Who cares, blacks brutally killed more blacks in Chicago in the last week than these poor losers have managed to intimidate in their entire lives.
Why are these crackas failing in their bid to start a race war?
how do you know they're failing?
Because one of them predicted it was starting last year and so far not a peep.
so you think they're going to hold a press conference? hahahahahhahaahhaha dude that's just more stupid from a lib.

Who cares, blacks brutally killed more blacks in Chicago in the last week than these poor losers have managed to intimidate in their entire lives.

Because whites don't care about race….
Thats not true. White care very much about race. Just a quick glance on the topics show a large percentage of them revolve around race and here we have 3 cave chimps that are white and wanted a race war.

Back to the topic. Why do these inbred cave chimps keep failing to start their coveted race war? Is it because they lack the heart, are they too stupid, or is it just there is not enough of them?

Because racism is the heart and soul of the democrat party….Whites just don't care about race….democrats and their minority allies are obsessed with it…..if democrats stopped making up racism, then there wouldn't be race problems in this country.
how about that Kennedy family, you know the one that John and Bobby haten on the blacks. Them's libs and dem libs. So, just saying.

Just who do the ******-haters vote for now. The GOP. Congrats on that.
funny that they are allowed to vote eh? So who do they vote for, you don't have any idea little fk, voting is done in secret so unless you have a ballot with that proof, you should really stfu already.
Just deal with it: New Study Finds The KKK Was Instrumental In Switching Southern Voters From Democrats To Republicans

That crap……..the non racist whites in the south became republicans..the racists have stayed democrats…..get over it….racism is the core idea in the democrat party…every core organization in the democrat party is openly racist and proudly racist…….
Lying to us is boring, lying to yourself in idiotic. The KKK voting for liberals? Not a chance, and the map still looks like this, only the parties flipped.

so you admit the KKK was democrat, who's to say it still ain't that way. Again you don't know shit. And btw, as for slaving, the dems are all in favor they have their slaves behaving just as they want, and intra fighting at that.
Southern Dems were racists, and now they are Southern GOPers. Congrats on that.

so you think they're going to hold a press conference? hahahahahhahaahhaha dude that's just more stupid from a lib.

Why would they hold a press conference? I havent seen an army of white inbreds attack my home yet. Why are they stalling?

How in the fuck does these guys have a combined 24 FELONIES and still walking around? That privilege bwoy...

Same reason you have guys in the hood and barrio with the same number of convictions. Prison overcrowding, judges who are bleeding hearts, technical felonies that have minor time attached, plea bargains, good time behavior, concurrent sentences, and overturning on appeals.

See the difference tho is that my story is real, yours is made up to excuse it. Sorry, assertions dont work around here dummy.
so what is made up in his post? Come now, you don't think there are black gang members who were in prison and now out committing crimes and killing other blacks? Really are you going to say that and show everyone how stupid you are?

Go fuck yourself, I dont explain myself to the retarded.
oh little baby got his feelings hurt cause he can't get his way. whaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Southern Dems were racists, and now they are Southern GOPers. Congrats on that.
nice you have your explanation for your own self, but I don't think that is the way it is, and again, until you can prove that, you may as well stfu.

Why would they hold a press conference? I havent seen an army of white inbreds attack my home yet. Why are they stalling?
since it isn't mine, I have no idea, but you seem to be close to the topic so stay with it friend, it's obvious it bothers the shit out of you.

3 guys in a "plot"....and one of them is an agent...psyops... what a convenient distraction from REAL events. "Look over there....evil white racistsupremacistnazikkkrednecks"!

meanwhile in detroit/chicago/st louis/memphis/new orleans/baltimore...etc....etc... dozens of negroes were murdered by each other last week....

nothing on the FBI site. I think its just another CNN hoax.

Thats not true. White care very much about race. Just a quick glance on the topics show a large percentage of them revolve around race and here we have 3 cave chimps that are white and wanted a race war.
three or two were arrested, you should perhaps at least get the count correct. shit you stupid asses can't even count.

since it isn't mine, I have no idea, but you seem to be close to the topic so stay with it friend, it's obvious it bothers the shit out of you.

Here is my theory on why you inbred cave chimps have yet to attack. Fear. You know you are going to have to bleed and you realize that the laws dont give you carte blanche. You pussies lack commitment to your objectives. Stop stalling and get some balls. I know cave chimps have small balls but you have to get the courage somehow.

3 guys in a "plot"....and one of them is an agent...psyops... what a convenient distraction from REAL events. "Look over there....evil white racistsupremacistnazikkkrednecks"!

meanwhile in detroit/chicago/st louis/memphis/new orleans/baltimore...etc....etc... dozens of negroes were murdered by each other last week....

nothing on the FBI site. I think its just another CNN hoax.

whichxfiles.jpg

three or two were arrested, you should perhaps at least get the count correct. shit you stupid asses can't even count.
What did that have to do with the fact at least 3 wanted to start a race war? Are you deflecting again? :laugh:

Here is my theory on why you inbred cave chimps have yet to attack. Fear. You know you are going to have to bleed and you realize that the laws dont give you carte blanche. You pussies lack commitment to your objectives. Stop stalling and get some balls. I know cave chimps have small balls but you have to get the courage somehow.
It certainly is obvious that it is you who is the most racist on the board. yppers look at the shit you go through to try and make a point that falls on its face. Funny stuff friend, but keep your dreams and nightmares to yourself. your hopes and dreams aren't presently my concern.

What did that have to do with the fact at least 3 wanted to start a race war? Are you deflecting again? :laugh:
no, I'm addressing the OP, it sure would be nice if you'd stay on topic eh?

Dont even waste your time. This guy is just the average troll looking for attention

no, I'm addressing the OP, it sure would be nice if you'd stay on topic eh?
The OP says 3 men and so does this...

FBI disrupts alleged 'race war' plot with arrests of 3 men

Forum List

Back