3 men arrested in white supremacist plot in Virginia targeting blacks, Jews

Back to the topic. Why do these inbred cave chimps keep failing to start their coveted race war? Is it because they lack the heart, are they too stupid, or is it just there is not enough of them?

Because racism is the heart and soul of the democrat party….Whites just don't care about race….democrats and their minority allies are obsessed with it…..if democrats stopped making up racism, then there wouldn't be race problems in this country.

Dude.... Most or all minorities in this country such as Asians, Hispanics, Blacks, middle eastern, Europeans sides with Democrat..... It is the conservatives that are racist. A good example of a racist is you and your sympathizer. I've seen lots of your post that catered exactly about racism and hatred. It is disgusting.

Of course youre concerned. Thats why your are conversing with me. Stop trying to convince me. Your actions speak louder than your words.
back pedaling I see, hmmm...
Stop back pedaling then and address the OP. Why are you inbred cave chimps failing to start your race war?
ahhh the old PeeWee Herman play, I know you are what am i. funny stuff jean. Hate mongerer you
Says the guy that is afraid to answer a simple question. Its ok but just know I know.
I don't do dumbing down.
Only because there is nowhere further down you can go.

151110184737-ronald-beasley-chaney-iii-medium-plus-169.jpeg
151110184659-robert-doyle-mugshot-medium-plus-169.jpg

Two Virginia men have been arrested on accusations of being white supremacists plotting to bomb black churches and synagogues as part of a race and hate war, federal authorities said Tuesday.

Robert Curtis Doyle and Ronald Beasley Chaney III were arrested Sunday as part of an undercover FBI operation in which an agent posed as an illegal arms dealer selling weapons and explosives to the two Virginia men, the FBI said in documents filed in federal court in Virginia.

NOW CHECK OUT THIS SHIT AT THE BOTTOM

The FBI also found 30 rounds of .45 caliber ammunition from a black backpack in the rear seat of a Doyle's Toyota Tundra at his home, court papers said. One of the firearms allegedly ordered by Doyle was a .45 caliber pistol with a silence, authorities said in documents.

Doyle and Chaney are scheduled to appear in federal court in Richmond on Thursday, and Halderman is scheduled for Friday, according to court records.

Doyle, a previously convicted felon, has seven felon convictions including for offenses such as possession and distribution of a controlled substances, embezzlement, and grand larceny, court papers said.

Chaney has also been convicted of violent and other felonies, court documents said.

Halderman also has 17 felony convictions, the FBI said in court papers, without specifying the nature of the crimes.

How in the fuck does these guys have a combined 24 FELONIES and still walking around? That privilege bwoy...

And how did they get all those guns?
Courtesy of NRA.

How did the NRA assist them in getting guns?

Who cares, blacks brutally killed more blacks in Chicago in the last week than these poor losers have managed to intimidate in their entire lives.
Why are these crackas failing in their bid to start a race war?

Because whites don't care about race….
Thats not true. White care very much about race. Just a quick glance on the topics show a large percentage of them revolve around race and here we have 3 cave chimps that are white and wanted a race war.
three or two were arrested, you should perhaps at least get the count correct. shit you stupid asses can't even count.
What did that have to do with the fact at least 3 wanted to start a race war? Are you deflecting again? :laugh:

Deflecting and desperate...

Two Virginia men have been arrested on accusations of being white supremacists plotting to bomb black churches and synagogues as part of a race and hate war, federal authorities said Tuesday.

Robert Curtis Doyle and Ronald Beasley Chaney III were arrested Sunday as part of an undercover FBI operation in which an agent posed as an illegal arms dealer selling weapons and explosives to the two Virginia men, the FBI said in documents filed in federal court in Virginia.

The FBI also found 30 rounds of .45 caliber ammunition from a black backpack in the rear seat of a Doyle's Toyota Tundra at his home, court papers said. One of the firearms allegedly ordered by Doyle was a .45 caliber pistol with a silence, authorities said in documents.

Doyle and Chaney are scheduled to appear in federal court in Richmond on Thursday, and Halderman is scheduled for Friday, according to court records.

Doyle, a previously convicted felon, has seven felon convictions including for offenses such as possession and distribution of a controlled substances, embezzlement, and grand larceny, court papers said.

Chaney has also been convicted of violent and other felonies, court documents said.

Halderman also has 17 felony convictions, the FBI said in court papers, without specifying the nature of the crimes.

How in the fuck does these guys have a combined 24 FELONIES and still walking around? That privilege bwoy...

Courtesy of NRA.

They heavily advertised more guns to the public. Sell more guns. Sell more guns.....There are several members on this board that support that.

I wonder if they fought with cops or tried to take their guns when arrested?
Dude. They are white. White guys dont fight back unless the odds are in their favor.
So white thugs are at least smart eh? Interesting
No. They are some of the dumbest people around. The fact that they are white protects them from racist cops and they are too timid to fight back regardless.
I think the dumbest are the ones who reside in the ghetto. School statistics would probably back me up on that as well.

Dude. They are white. White guys dont fight back unless the odds are in their favor.
No. They are some of the dumbest people around. The fact that they are white protects them from racist cops and they are too timid to fight back regardless.
I think the dumbest are the ones who reside in the ghetto. School statistics would probably back me up on that as well.
Your first mistake was attempting to think without me guiding you. School stats dont tell you who is dumb. It only tells you who applies themselves.

back pedaling I see, hmmm...
Stop back pedaling then and address the OP. Why are you inbred cave chimps failing to start your race war?
ahhh the old PeeWee Herman play, I know you are what am i. funny stuff jean. Hate mongerer you
Says the guy that is afraid to answer a simple question. Its ok but just know I know.
I don't do dumbing down.
Only because there is nowhere further down you can go.
ahhh, another dumbing downer

Courtesy of NRA.

They heavily advertised more guns to the public. Sell more guns. Sell more guns.....There are several members on this board that support that.

That's your reasoning?

they said "Sell more guns"?

Did they say, "Sell more guns, under the counter"?

Did they say, "Sell more guns, through straw purchases"?

Did they say, "Sell more guns, illegally"?

Your first mistake was attempting to think without me guiding you. School stats dont tell you who is dumb. It only tells you who applies themselves.
then you should learn to apply yourself.

Been there done that. Which is why I am teaching you right now.

Courtesy of NRA.

By beating back absolutely any sensible new gun regulation no matter how innocuous it may be. They`re against having to report when your guns are stolen. The NRA supports straw buyers in other words. That`s what the gun manufacturers pay them to do.

If you don't apply yourself you're not only stupid but a fool as well.

If you don't apply yourself you're not only stupid but a fool as well.
I agree the white boys were stupid and fools for trying to start a race war. Glad after all that deflecting you agree.

Courtesy of NRA.

By beating back absolutely any sensible new gun regulation no matter how innocuous it may be. They`re against having to report when your guns are stolen. The NRA supports straw buyers in other words. That`s what the gun manufacturers pay them to do.

sensible to who?

Gun owners, or hoplophobes?

Been there done that. Which is why I am teaching you right now.
you're only lesson is you showing off your hate toward white people. It is very dominate in your posts. I'm learning a lot. What a racist looks like on a message board.

Forum List

Back