3 men arrested in white supremacist plot in Virginia targeting blacks, Jews

151110184737-ronald-beasley-chaney-iii-medium-plus-169.jpeg
151110184659-robert-doyle-mugshot-medium-plus-169.jpg

Two Virginia men have been arrested on accusations of being white supremacists plotting to bomb black churches and synagogues as part of a race and hate war, federal authorities said Tuesday.

Robert Curtis Doyle and Ronald Beasley Chaney III were arrested Sunday as part of an undercover FBI operation in which an agent posed as an illegal arms dealer selling weapons and explosives to the two Virginia men, the FBI said in documents filed in federal court in Virginia.

NOW CHECK OUT THIS SHIT AT THE BOTTOM

The FBI also found 30 rounds of .45 caliber ammunition from a black backpack in the rear seat of a Doyle's Toyota Tundra at his home, court papers said. One of the firearms allegedly ordered by Doyle was a .45 caliber pistol with a silence, authorities said in documents.

Doyle and Chaney are scheduled to appear in federal court in Richmond on Thursday, and Halderman is scheduled for Friday, according to court records.

Doyle, a previously convicted felon, has seven felon convictions including for offenses such as possession and distribution of a controlled substances, embezzlement, and grand larceny, court papers said.

Chaney has also been convicted of violent and other felonies, court documents said.

Halderman also has 17 felony convictions, the FBI said in court papers, without specifying the nature of the crimes.

How in the fuck does these guys have a combined 24 FELONIES and still walking around? That privilege bwoy...

And how did they get all those guns?
Courtesy of NRA.

How did the NRA assist them in getting guns?

They heavily advertised more guns to the public. Sell more guns. Sell more guns.....There are several members on this board that support that.

That's your reasoning?

they said "Sell more guns"?

Did they say, "Sell more guns, under the counter"?

Did they say, "Sell more guns, through straw purchases"?

Did they say, "Sell more guns, illegally"?

Did they say "Sell more guns, LEGALLY?"

Of course youre concerned. Thats why your are conversing with me. Stop trying to convince me. Your actions speak louder than your words.
back pedaling I see, hmmm...
Stop back pedaling then and address the OP. Why are you inbred cave chimps failing to start your race war?
ahhh the old PeeWee Herman play, I know you are what am i. funny stuff jean. Hate mongerer you
Says the guy that is afraid to answer a simple question. Its ok but just know I know.
I don't do dumbing down.

I don't do dumbing down.

Because you're already there.

Courtesy of NRA.

They heavily advertised more guns to the public. Sell more guns. Sell more guns.....There are several members on this board that support that.

That's your reasoning?

they said "Sell more guns"?

Did they say, "Sell more guns, under the counter"?

Did they say, "Sell more guns, through straw purchases"?

Did they say, "Sell more guns, illegally"?

Did they say "Sell more guns, LEGALLY?"

have they ever said anything else?

151110184737-ronald-beasley-chaney-iii-medium-plus-169.jpeg
151110184659-robert-doyle-mugshot-medium-plus-169.jpg

Two Virginia men have been arrested on accusations of being white supremacists plotting to bomb black churches and synagogues as part of a race and hate war, federal authorities said Tuesday.

Robert Curtis Doyle and Ronald Beasley Chaney III were arrested Sunday as part of an undercover FBI operation in which an agent posed as an illegal arms dealer selling weapons and explosives to the two Virginia men, the FBI said in documents filed in federal court in Virginia.

NOW CHECK OUT THIS SHIT AT THE BOTTOM

The FBI also found 30 rounds of .45 caliber ammunition from a black backpack in the rear seat of a Doyle's Toyota Tundra at his home, court papers said. One of the firearms allegedly ordered by Doyle was a .45 caliber pistol with a silence, authorities said in documents.

Doyle and Chaney are scheduled to appear in federal court in Richmond on Thursday, and Halderman is scheduled for Friday, according to court records.

Doyle, a previously convicted felon, has seven felon convictions including for offenses such as possession and distribution of a controlled substances, embezzlement, and grand larceny, court papers said.

Chaney has also been convicted of violent and other felonies, court documents said.

Halderman also has 17 felony convictions, the FBI said in court papers, without specifying the nature of the crimes.

How in the fuck does these guys have a combined 24 FELONIES and still walking around? That privilege bwoy...

Courtesy of NRA.

By beating back absolutely any sensible new gun regulation no matter how innocuous it may be. They`re against having to report when your guns are stolen. The NRA supports straw buyers in other words. That`s what the gun manufacturers pay them to do.
holy shit fk, you need a couple of adjustments. You should really learn who is selling guns and where gun sales actually occur. You see, the gun laws are for gun sellers who have licenses. Ever hear of those? Illegal gun sellers don't have licenses and don't give a rats ass who you are as long as you pay them what they ask. Now where they get their guns is another story. But for this one, it would have been through the FBI and it appears the gun laws worked.

back pedaling I see, hmmm...
Stop back pedaling then and address the OP. Why are you inbred cave chimps failing to start your race war?
ahhh the old PeeWee Herman play, I know you are what am i. funny stuff jean. Hate mongerer you
Says the guy that is afraid to answer a simple question. Its ok but just know I know.
I don't do dumbing down.

I don't do dumbing down.

ah,, another dumbing downer. Nice you all stick together.

I don't do dumbing down.
You cant get any more dumb than you already are so I agree.
I agree you're dumb as well and as I pointed out, I don't do dumbing down.
I'm happy you agree you cant be anymore dumb than you already are. Thanks for agreeing with me.
still with the dumbing downing. Do you ever come out of the basement and look around in the outside world? Funny your dumbness never changes.

I don't do dumbing down.

I don't do dumbing down.

No, it's just very apparent.

I don't do dumbing down.

I don't do dumbing down.

Yep, I'm a parent and a grand parent. I have seen dumb like you for a very long time. It jumps out at ya when you least expect it. But keep fighting the battle, one day your dumbness might where off.

No. They are some of the dumbest people around. The fact that they are white protects them from racist cops and they are too timid to fight back regardless.
I think the dumbest are the ones who reside in the ghetto. School statistics would probably back me up on that as well.
Your first mistake was attempting to think without me guiding you. School stats dont tell you who is dumb. It only tells you who applies themselves.
then you should learn to apply yourself.
Been there done that. Which is why I am teaching you right now.
you're only lesson is you showing off your hate toward white people. It is very dominate in your posts. I'm learning a lot. What a racist looks like on a message board.
If thats the lesson you get then you are lacking in the basic intellect required to attend some of my more advanced courses. Like they always say "when the student is ready then the teacher will appear".

I don't do dumbing down.

I don't do dumbing down.

Yep, I'm a parent and a grand parent. I have seen dumb like you for a very long time. It jumps out at ya when you least expect it. But keep fighting the battle, one day your dumbness might where off.
Figures. You have never seen the word "apparent" and got it mixed up with "a parent".

I don't do dumbing down.

I don't do dumbing down.

Like I said, apparent.

I think the dumbest are the ones who reside in the ghetto. School statistics would probably back me up on that as well.
Your first mistake was attempting to think without me guiding you. School stats dont tell you who is dumb. It only tells you who applies themselves.
you're only lesson is you showing off your hate toward white people. It is very dominate in your posts. I'm learning a lot. What a racist looks like on a message board.
If thats the lesson you get then you are lacking in the basic intellect required to attend some of my more advanced courses. Like they always say "when the student is ready then the teacher will appear".
but as I already wrote, I don't do dumbing downing. you all have that captured so well. I don't wish to learn dumb, never intend to learn dumb, so please keep your dumb learning to yourself.

but as I already wrote, I don't do dumbing downing. you all have that captured so well. I don't wish to learn dumb, never intend to learn dumb, so please keep your dumb learning to yourself.
We agree you cant get any dumber than you are now. However, I was inviting you to learn. Your basic understanding of my posts betray an alarming state of ignorance on your part.

I don't do dumbing down.

I don't do dumbing down.

Like I said, apparent.
He is not well versed in the english language. You gotta cut him some slack and encourage him to learn.

I don't do dumbing down.

I don't do dumbing down.

Figures. You have never seen the word "apparent" and got it mixed up with "a parent".
now see, I done gone taught the dumb what humor is. facetious, go look it up. Oh wait, you'd be too dumb to look that up. Just stick with the humor thingy,

We agree you cant get any dumber than you are now. However, I was inviting you to learn. Your basic understanding of my posts betray an alarming state of ignorance on your part.
when the ignorant try to teach, they don't do very well, so you're lessons fail due to your ignorance. I get that.

now see, I done gone taught the dumb what humor is. facetious, go look it up. Oh wait, you'd be too dumb to look that up. Just stick with the humor thingy,
No that wont work. You took way too long. Its obvious you had to look up what "apparent" meant. Stop trying to convince me you knew the entire time and was just making a funny. I simply dont believe you.

Like I said, apparent.
He is not well versed in the english language. You gotta cut him some slack and encourage him to learn.
BTW, how many times are you going to try this. I would like to move along. Throw up your hands and admit defeat and do a different dance.

when the ignorant try to teach, they don't do very well, so you're lessons fail due to your ignorance. I get that.

Thats a good sign. At least you understand you are too ignorant to try and teach and you agree that you failed my lessons due to sheer ignorance.

No that wont work. You took way too long. Its obvious you had to look up what "apparent" meant. Stop trying to convince me you knew the entire time and was just making a funny. I simply dont believe you.
you 'dont' believe me, or you don't believe me. Look I've already stated I don't do your dumbing downing and you giving me more examples of your dumbness, I don't need. So can you move along, it seems you keep going in circles. I know, I know, that's just dumb, but trying to keep it at your level.

Forum List

Back